HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 am

DUE: Sunday, June 15th at midnight EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Note: I feel like I should make a note because I don't want to hear people's shit in this thread. What I said about Riley is Kayfabe. I'm reminding the fans about the mini-feud between me and him and what happened with the RSD title. That's all. I have no problem with Riley. Btw to Riley; good luck on our match this card, and thank you for being a good sport about me being in the mix at BAAB.

After XWA returns from Commercial Break, a very familiar, but hated theme song comes playing through the speakers as the XWA Universe begin to boo the hell out of this superstar coming out from behind the black curtains.

Hitman Alex comes out with a smile on his face as he begins to walk down the ramp as the fans begin to boo him and give him many thumbs down. As Alex is making his way to the ring, he's wearing his wrestling attire as he stops halfway down and turns to a certain fan who's holding a sign that reads "Shitman Alex". Alex points at it and laughs as he knocks the sign out of the fan's hands, as he continues to walk down the entrance ramp. Alex smiling as he gets to the bottom of the ramp and turns towards the steel steps. As Alex continues to make his way inside the ring, the television screen of the fans watching at home begin showing XWA's Advertisements, such as Autozone and Skittles.

Ted Cedar: Well ladies and gentlemen, tonight's show was brought to you by our good friends from Skittles. You Haven't Experienced Anything Until You've Tasted The Rainbow. *laughs*

Joey Miles: And let's not forget Autozone, Get in the Zone.

The camera goes back to showing Alex, who by this time is already inside the ring. Alex's theme begins to fade as Alex walks over to the timekeeper and grabs the microphone he is handing him. The crowd continues to boo as Alex keeps smiling, which is rare to see Alex smile while not being the champion.

Hitman Alex: Last week I came out with my lawyers and I spoke out about the mistreatment that I been receiving from management as of late for the past several months.

The crowd's boo begin to fade away as Alex continues to talk and the fans are starting to listen, even though they don't want to.

Hitman Alex: I told XWA Management that if they don't give me a rematch at the title, I will be suing them for all the money they got.

Some of the fans boo, while most remain quiet and continue to listen.

Hitman Alex: Well I haven't heard from management all week.

Some of the fans cheer, but most of them continue to remain quiet as Alex finishes his sentence.

Hitman Alex: Until today. You see, They were so scared that I was going to take this situation to court that they wanted to give me a chance to get back in the title picture by competing against Riley. They wanted me to fight Riley tonight and IF I win, I would get my title match.

Alex pauses as the fans boo.

Hitman Alex: I told them no. I don't need to compete anymore just to get a title shot, I deserve a title shot. I deserve it more than anybody in the back, specially Riley. I mean for god's sake he's already half the tag team champion and the hardcore champion. If I wanted to take any of Riley's titles I would...just like I took away the R-S-D Championship away from him.

The fans quickly begin to boo as Alex pauses and licks his lip, follow by a smile. Alex continues to talk over the crowd, while they continue to boo.

Hitman Alex: I mean it's true. If I wanted the Hardcore Championship, I would take it away from him easy as 1, 2, 3. But I don't want to waste my time and energy taking another title from Riley, just to be forced to vacate it. Let's not forget that I'm the one who made Riley the popular individual that he is today.

Alex gets interrupted by the fans as they begin to boo even louder, but Alex ignores them and continues to get louder himself.

Hitman Alex: It's true. I speak the truth. Before me calling him out, he was just another RSD Champion going nowhere. He should be thanking me, but has he? Nope. Not once has he thanked me for making him the man he is today, but enough about him. Enough about Riley because he'll get what's coming to him tonight when I face him one on one tonight.

The crowd begins to cheer as Alex announces Riley facing him and the idea of Riley beating the hell out of Alex.

Hitman Alex: I came out here to announce that this Sunday, at the Big Ass American Bash, it will be Riley Williamson versus Maddox Paine...versus me, Hitman Alex..

The crowd quickly starts to boo again as Alex continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: ....For the World Heavyweight Championship. And believe me when I say, this Sunday, I'll be the one holding the World Championship around my waist after the match is over.

Alex smiles as he drops the microphone and walks outside the ring as his music hits and the crowd starts to boo.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:23 am

You really need to start doing something that isn't Alex coming to the ring, rambling/moaning for 5 minutes and then leaving. It's the exact same thing you do each and every week, dude. Freshen your stuff up.

I say that as friendly advice, for the record, not a jab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Nah I understand, but with this particular promo I was just continuing from the last one, but yeah I get what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Loved how you did this promo. With you having Alex come out and then stating that he has a Rematch Clause and all. You did a Good Job on hyping our Match. And I didn't feel offended at all because I believe that you did put Riley over in this. Good Job Ilike, and I am really looking forward to our match BAAB. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Thanks man Smile I really appreciate it, and me too, and sorry for not posting the match I had wrote, but your match was great so I'm glad in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I'm getting it back"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1