HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall Empty
PostSubject: S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall   S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:49 am

Due: Sunday, June 8th at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall   S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 am

Right after Rose and Wolverina's segment ends, the Titantron lights up, as a camera zooms into a locker room, where Marquis Carter, in his wrestling attire, is standing next to the wheel-chaired Demetrius Marshall, doing some arm training to prepare for his next match. The camera closes in to a speaking Demetrius, who has an angry vibe in his voice.

Demetrius Marshall: "Why did you hurry up, Marq? Why did you accept Danny's challenge so quickly? Do you know what are you putting yourself into?"

Carter stops training for a moment, turning his sight to his manager with a look of wonder mixed with disbelief, as Marshall continues talking.

Demetrius Marshall: "Look, Marq, we came here in the XWA looking for titles, for glory, not for feuds and personal vendetta. All the titles here are easy to get… Riley Williamson is pretty easy, Maddox Paine is much weaker than you. All you had to do was get yourself a title match and you're guaranteed glory. But Danny Diamond… Danny Diamond has been wrestling for more than seven years. He's a former World Champion, he's a legend. It will be-"

Marquis Carter: "Deme…"

For the second time in as many weeks, Marquis interrupts his old manager, looking to put in his fair share of words.

Marquis Carter: "Deme… If you truly believe in me, if you truly think I'm the best wrestler in this whole world, you should believe that I can beat anyone. You should encourage me, not blame me, Deme."

Both men are interrupted by a backstage worker, who yells "Marquis, your match is now", as the Titantron turns to black and scene fades towards the arena.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall   S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 am

Why does it seem like you're about to drop your manager? Lol.

I think Shade needs to remind Demetrius that he's a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall   S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:58 am

Danny's been wrestling for five years. Funny

But this was good for a short promo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall   S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Thanks.

^^ He isn't a bitch. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall   S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall Empty

Back to top Go down

S3.) "Why?" | Marquis Carter & Demetrius Marshall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1