HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" Empty
PostSubject: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" FJBloTX
S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:01 pm

The speakers blast as "Move Bitch" by Ludacris begins. The fans start jeering loudly, and a few moments later out comes Marquis Carter and his manager Demetrius Marshall, but the new thing is that Marshall is moving on a wheeled chair, a bandage covering his forehead, product of what happened to him last week at the hands of Shade. He is pushed along by Marquis Carter, who lost last week to Shade in a grueling battle. He pushes Demetrius all over the aisle, before stopping just before the ring. He supports his old manager up towards the ring, then gets back down and grabs the wheeled chair, pushing it through the ring as Demetrius quickly sits on it before falling. Marquis then turns around the ring, walking to the timekeeper and snatching a microphone from him. He slides into the ring, giving the mic to Marshall as he starts talking.

Demetrius Marshall: "Last week… Last week was a white day in Marquis' history. A white day means it was a very bad day as Shade won by some underhanded tactics. You see, me and Marquis are here to clean up the XWA from all of its problems, we are here to lead a revolution… Part of our targets are hasbeens. People who should've retired a long, long time ago but are still wrestling for some reason. People like Shade, for example, who gained a fluke win"

Ted Cedar: "Shade's actions were uncalled for, honestly, but it certainly wasn't a fluke."

Joey Miles: "Holy fuck though, Demetrius was beaten up badly."

Demetrius Marshall: "Like I said, hasbeens have been a problem for a long while in wrestling history. People who have gone old and sucky are turning this company into a circus. Everyone is butting into a title match. People like Caleb Spires, Shade, David Michaels and Danny Diamond are ruining this company!"

The audience jeers heavily as Demetrius badmouths some of their favorite superstars. Suddenly, Fort Minor's "Petrified" instrumental hits the PA System and out pops Danny Diamond, with his girlfriend Skye Sapphire, to a big reception from the fans.

Ted Cedar: "Wait a minute! Danny Diamond is out here!"

Joey Miles: "Fuck Danny, Skye is out here! Bring dat ass over to the commentary table, Skye."

Danny, microphone in hand, stands on the arena stage with his signature grin placed right on his face.

Danny Diamond: "A hasbeen, am I? Ruining the company? Lovely. I've not even been back for a cup of tea yet and I've already got some middle-aged wanker running his mouth about me. Listen here, mate. I don't know if you've ever watched any of my matches or listened to me when I get on this microphone, but there's something you need to know about Danny boy. I'm the best."

The fans cheer loudly in agreement with Danny.

Danny Diamond: "I look the best, I wrestle the best, I talk the best, I fuck the best. I. Am. The. Best. Your roided up pal there, Marquis was it? He lost his debut. And you - you got your arse beat by Shade. Right now, I'm a bit thankful Shade beat the ever-loving hell out of you. With the way you run your mouth, you could certainly use it. Now, unfortunately I'm already booked to compete tonight. However, I'm free at the Big Ass American Bash. A bit awkward that I miss the English Pay Per View just in time to be here for an American one, but that's besides the point. You think I'm a hasbeen? You think your client here is so great? Danny Diamond. Marquis Carter. One on one. Big Ass American Bash. What do you think?"

The audience all around the arena bursts into cheers for the huge challenge thrown out by Danny. Demetrius looks out at Danny, with a look that just screams "how very dare you talk to me, peasant?" He prepares to reply, nonetheless.

Demetrius Marshall: "Look, you little bi--"

Suddenly, Marquis grabs the microphone from Demetrius. Marshall can be heard asking what he's doing.

Marquis Carter: "You're on."

Again, the audience bursts into cheers as Danny grins and Demetrius seems shocked and upset at Marquis for accepting the challenge.

Ted Cedar: "Woah! We're gonna see Danny Diamond and Marquis Carter go at it at the Big Ass American Bash!"

Joey Miles: "Interesting. Very interesting."

"Move Bitch" hits the PA System again as Marquis stares intensely at Danny from the ring, Diamond staring back with his signature grin still in full effect. The show fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Great promo, should be a great match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks Broski!
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:27 am

The theme just fits so perfectly for this character. Funny

Looking forward to the match. Good job, Abdel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:29 am

I wrote part of it too. Sad

And yeah, the theme is amazing. I picked it out for Abdel. Cool

Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:33 am

You did good too, Snoopz. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:03 am

Thanks Kani!
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:05 am

Hearing Demetrius with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head is fcking beautiful Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Lol thanks Frenchie!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:48 pm

"Move Bitch" Oh my god. Funny
Awesome, Abdel. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"   S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens" Empty

Back to top Go down

S3 | Marshall and Carter -- "Hasbeens"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1