HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" Empty
PostSubject: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" FJBloTX
S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:13 pm

The scene opens up backstage where Mike Lamar is standing with a microphone, ready for an interview. Aside him is one half of the stable, Dark Atlas. It is the Anvil siblings, Axel Anvil and Alexis Rose.

Mike Lamar: “Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined here by Alexis Rose and Axel Anvil, one half of Dark Atlas. First off, Alexis, flashing back to last week you got into a confrontation with Wolverina and beat her in an arm wrestling match. After the match, we saw what happened and Wolverina eventually was left beaten, but not finished. She issued a challenge to you for a match you turned down, do you care to fill us all in on why that was?”

Alexis Rose: “It's very simple actually. A regular match takes a lot more than an arm wrestling match and Wolverina was known simply for her strength advantage over other women. I'll admit she looks great and you can see her muscles very well. However, do you know the difference between when you have something for show and something for use?”

Before Mike has a chance to answer, Axel comes from the side with a nice sized poster that has two pictures on it side by side, one of Wolverina and the other of Alexis. Both of the ladies are in bikinis, you can see the more definition on Wolfie, whilst Alexis is more bulky but yet curvy in the same form.

Mike Lamar: “Well, going just off of these pictures, I take it has a good bit to deal with the fact that Wolfie’s muscles are, more so, just good against the normal woman, more so, looking to scare them?”

Alexis Rose: “Exactly, Mikey my boy. I mean, look at her. Sure, you can see almost all her muscles and aside of her chest she has what -- maybe five percent body fat at the most? Sure, she looks good, but when it comes down to it, she is only slightly better then average that is it.”

Mike Lamar: “Well, to be honest Alexis, if one was to ask me before last week, I would have thought that Wolverina might have been stronger then yourself as well.”

At the mention of her weakness, Alexis slowly walks over towards Lamar and raises both her hands together, slotting her fingers between one another. She then pushes her arms outwards and cracks all of her knuckles on both hands.

Alexis Rose: “We don’t need to make an example here for you, do we Mike ... ?”

Mike Lamar: *shaking his head fervently side to side* “No, no, we don’t need to make an example here. Last week was all I needed to believe you are truly the stronger one.”

Alexis Rose: “Good Mike. Now, Wolverina, the one thing you fail to realize is that I turned you down for your own good. I KNOW you are going after Nicole Johnson at the upcoming Big Ass American Bash for the Women’s Championship. I was simply looking out for your best interest, that's all. The company as a whole needs you feeling good and able to compete there. Now, it wouldn’t be fair for me to make them HAVE to change the match up cause you made a career threatening decision to get inside the ring with me.”

Mike Lamar: “So, what if Wolverina was not going against Nicole though?”

Alexis Rose: “Mike, since like you like to ask stupid questions, how's about I ask one too. Now, knowing flat out Wolverina couldn’t compete with me since I am back to training at the top level, would be fair for all these fans to see their princess get decimated and woman handled? Unlike anything she would ever imagine. Hmm? No? Exactly. Now, let us focus on the more important things like the matches that Dark Atlas has tonight.”

A second warning isn’t needed as Lamar was seen gulping down whatever fear he had to not make Alexis made at him.

Mike Lamar: “So, up next we have Axel Anvil who is so far undefeated in his return to XWA going up against the self proclaimed Creator of the Matrix, C5 Ion.”

Alexis Rose: “First off, what is it with people needing to put numbers in their name? What happened to C1, C2, C3 and especially C4, or did C4 commit suicide and blow them all up before they came to existence? Second off, I have seen tidbits of him here and there, all I know of Ion is that he is generic and he can fly. Woo-hoo.”

Mike Lamar: “So are you saying it is offensive that Axel Anvil is forced to face off against Ion?”

Alexis Rose: “It's down right insulting!! Look at last week. Fuse-Boy clearly couldn’t beat Axel in the match and look where they both wind up. Axel wins and he gets stuck against some dude whose moniker sounds like a director to DVD low class film instead of something impressive in wrestling. And what is Fuse doing? He is later in the card inside a triple threat match.”

Mike Lamar: “People could say Axel wouldn’t have won had it not been for your interference in stopping CRUNCHER from breaking up the pinfall.”

Alexis Rose: “Correction. I only stopped extra interference from happening. People will complain about anything they want these days. Anyways, after Axel beats Ion later tonight, we will be heading backstage to wait for Jakeb in his match and finally to watch D-Volution versus the Knockout Kings for the tag titles. I mean, as a team it is only fair that we want those titles eventually right?”

Mike raises the mic back towards his lips to answer, before Alexis looks out past Lamar and smiles. She waves at someone.

Alexis Rose: “Oh hey Sandy, you are just in time to get some questions. Hey you even have Jakeb with you too!”

Mike Lamar: "This seems oddly familiar ... "

Indeed, Sandy Walkins does indeed walk into the scene holding "Jakeb" the doll. She holds the doll up to Mike Lamar, just like last week, so he could "answer"  the interview questions.

Mike Lamar: "Not again."

Sandy Walkins: "Here he is, Mike. Sorry he's late. We had to stop by the little boy's room."

Mike Lamar: "Wait, how did he use the restroom if he is unable to ... did you go in there with him??"

Sandy Walkins: "Ewww, no! I'm a girl, silly. He went in there himself. He's a big boy."

Mike Lamar: "But he's a ... you know what, nevermind. Anyways, umm, Jakeb! You are facing Danny Diamond tonight. What is your game plan going into the match?"

Mike Lamar knew exactly how this plays out, but he indulges Sandy yet again and holds the microphone to the dolls face. Nobody, and I mean nobody, expected what came next.

"I am a pawn of destiny."

Alexis, Sandy, and especially Mike Lamar are startled by the statement and glare at the doll in shock! The microphone clearly picked up a voice and it clearly came from a male.

Alexis Rose: "Did it ... ? No."

Mike Lamar: "There's no way this is possible. What the hell did I get myself into?"

Out of the shadows behind them, a figure emerges. It is a male with a long dark cloak, a black full body singlet, and white face paint. The male figure walks in between Sandy Walkins and Mike Lamar, staring a hole through the camera lens.

Sandy Walkins: "Jakeb ... "

Mike Lamar, without muttering a word, raises the microphone to the lips of the real life, Jakeb Steel, and simply allows him to speak.

"They say diamonds are forever.
Forever do people greed for them.
Forever do those thirsty for blood kill for them.
Not for their pleasurable exterior.
But for the value we ourselves place on them.

Danny.  
Your diamond is worth a fortune to these fans.
You're a diamond that many cherish.
You're a diamond that many would even kill for.
Rightfully so.
Unfortunately for you, diamonds are not stronger than Steel.
They may be harder. They may carry more value.
But in the face of Armageddon when the world crumbles on top of them.
In the end ...

Steel wins. You lose.

Tonight is no different, Danny.
Alone, you cannot hold up this world.
Alone, you cannot match up to the power of a God.
And after I crush you ... I will use your diamond as power.
Power that will aid us in this GLOBAL takeover of XWA.
But it all starts with you, Danny.
Will you choose to fight, or will you perish?
Realize this. No matter where your intentions lie.
The result is always the same."

The cameras pan close to the face of Jakeb Steel, getting a full view shot of his white-face paint design. The promo closes to a finish with Steel saying the following words:  

"This is our world now."

((P.S. For future reference, if you manage to get Jakeb Steel to talk, that means he sees you as a true threat. If he doesn't talk about you, well, you figure it out. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Chea, Danny's a true threat. Cool

Good promo, though. I'm liking this Dark Atlas stable.

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:39 am

This was a good promo. Good job guys. (Unless Lyxon wrote it all, then good job Lyxon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Thanks Myke, and it was co written like every other promo weve done so far.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Loved it. I love everything about this stable, including their kick ass stable banner.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:25 am

Good promo. I'm interested to see the impact that the stable will have here. Smile

And if they'll be able to survive The Hopeful.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"   S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover" Empty

Back to top Go down

S5 | Dark Atlas -- "Global Takeover"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1