HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now"   PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:24 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now"   PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:49 pm

The cameras go backstage where we see XWA interviewer, Mike Lamar, standing by to conduct an interview. On the right of him, the unpredictable and clearly maniacally insane, Sandy Walkins, is playing with her "Jakeb" doll, having him walk in thin air as if portraying an astronaut in space.

Mike Lamar: "Hello all, I am joined here by the, uhhh ... lovely, Sandy Walkins. She will be speaking on Jakeb Steel's behalf who is scheduled to take on Thomas Chamberlain later tonight. The world wants to know Sandy, what is Jakeb's game plan going into this match?"

Sandy Walkins: [singing] "Pretty little Jakeb, tip-toe, tip-toe. Pretty little Jakeb, tip-toe fine ..."

Mike Lamar: "Umm, Mrs. Walkins!? The interview has started."

Sandy Walkins: "Oh, I heard you, silly. You aren't interviewing me though. You're interviewing Jakeb."

Mike Lamar: "Right, but he's not here. You're here on his behalf."

Sandy Walkins: "Yes he is. See? *holds Jakeb up to Mike* I always go where Jakeb goes. He is never, ever far behind. We're inseparable."

Mike Lamar: "But, well ... "

Sandy Walkins: "Well go on!! Ask him the questions. We got a show to do!"

Lamar is puzzled by the vibrant, yet creepy, attitude of Sandy Walkins. Looking to not offend her, he plays along and asks the question yet again.

Mike Lamar: "Soooo, Jakeb! What is your game plan against Thomas Chamberlain tonight?"

He holds the microphone up to the lips of Jakeb the doll, knowing full well the object will not say anything but indulging Sandy regardless. As expected, the doll says nothing. Or does it?

Sandy Walkins: "Hahaha! Oh Jakeb, you have such a way with words."

Mike Lamar: "I ... I don't quite understand."

Sandy Walkins: "Jakeb says that managers should know their place and leave the ring to the real wrestlers. Ain't he funny??"

Mike Lamar: "Yeah, he's a real charmer. Now, my next -- "

Sandy Walkins: "Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mike Lamar: "What??"

Sandy Walkins: "You interrupted him!! He wasn't finished!"

Mike Lamar: "Oh, my apologies."

Sandy Walkins: "He said, 'In the wake of a new generation, Dark Atlas plans to take the reigns and steer the horse. Tonight, the history books marks the beginning of a legacy. A legacy that will leave a path of blood and destruction. No one will be left. Every pity soul that crosses our path will left with two options. Worship the best or perish with the rest. The world does not know it yet, but they will soon. We hold all your lives in our hands. The only reason why you still breath is because we let you and you will continue to do so until WE say otherwise. Thomas Chamberlain will be put to the test tonight. Whether I decide to let him walk away from that ring or not, depends heavily on his choice to acknowledge the truth."

Mike Lamar: "And ... what is that truth?"

Sandy Walkins: "It's our world now, silly bunches!"

Mike Lamar: "Your world now?"

Sandy Walkins: "Correct-a-mondo!! We have just one goal in mind for every match going forward. Dominate and Conquer. Soon, we will be tag team champions. Then, eventually, we will become XWA Intercontinental, Hardcore, Woman's, and World champions. We are building a dynasty, Mike. Sadly, there will be causalities. Including you, Mike."

Mike Lamar: "Wait ... what?"

Sandy Walkins: "You don't believe me, don't you Mike ... ?"

Mike Lamar: "Hold on, I didn't say anything disparaging to you at all."

Sandy Walkins: "I see the look in your eyes, Mike. They don't say you believe me. In fact, you think I'm crazy, don't you?"

Mike Lamar: "Now Ms. Walkins, let's not -- "

"DON'T! LIE TO ME!!!"

The mood in the room suddenly changes. Sandy Walkins is now seething in rage. Her eyes are piercing with anger and staring a hole in the head of Mike Lamar. In fear, he moves backwards to get some distance between him and the ticking time bomb that is Sandy Walkins. He is brought to an abrupt halt after bumping into a figure behind him. The sight of the new figure brightens the mood of Sandy.

Sandy Walkins: "Oh, hey guys!!"

Mike Lamar turns around to see what saved him from the outburst of Sandy and it is none other than the two other parts of Dark Atlas, Alexis Rose and Axel Anvil. Alexis is seen chuckling at the situation as she walks in, Sandy’s outburst clearly vocal through the arena’s hallways.

Mike Lamar: “Joining us now ladies and gentlemen are Alexis Rose and Axel Anvil one half of Dark Atlas.”

Alexis Rose: “Heya Sandy, and thank you Mike. Now, I heard bits and pieces of what you and Sandy said, one thing you have to realize is she is right, this is our world now.”

Mike Lamar: “What do you mean by it is your world now exactly? Sandy started to explain it to me, but I wasn’t able to get everything out of her.”

Alexis Rose: “It is quite simple really. Some wrestlers head to different companies and get right to the top simply because they are either good in the ring or good on the mic. Others work their way up to the top through hard work and being the glue that holds that company together. People like Jakeb Steel and Axel Anvil who constantly have gone out putting on some of the best matches wherever they have gone. Whatever company they have visited, they have been the very best of the best.”

Sandy Walkins: “Exactly and it is time to realize that, not to stay in the background anymore.”

Mike Lamar: “But if you reached the top of the companies, then why are you saying they were in the background?”

Alexis Rose: “It is simple if you think about it. When someone is at the top of the pile, people tend to look at the weaknesses of the person and see where they mess up, trying to criticize them and get their faults to destroy them. We are at the point where we know as a cohesive unit we have no faults as a whole. Separate we may be beatable, but together, we are night invincible. Last night was just an example as Axel and Jakeb totally dismantled the Revolutionary Front.”

Sandy Walkins: “Tonight will be no different as Thomas Chamberlain and Fuse-Boy get dismantled as well.”

Axel Anvil: “Tonight, Fuse-Boy, you might have a muscle clad roid freak at your side, but his strength is irrelevant. The simple fact is it is one guy with brains, the other with muscle. I have brains AND muscle, so I am as good as both of you put together, separate you know you can’t win against me. Xtreme Rules, one on one, you will find out what it means to be man handled in the worst ways that even your drunken stupors at bars couldn’t help cause when you got cozy with Bubba while plastered.”

Alexis Rose: “Tonight will just be another stepping stone along our path to greatness. It is just to show that this world of yours is”

Alexis Rose, Sandy Walkins, and Axel Anvil: “Our World Now.”

At that the three of them turn and leave to get ready for the two contests Dark Atlas shall be in later tonight.

Mike Lamar: “Well there you have it folks, I hand it back off to the guys at ringside.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now"   PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:48 pm

To quote the illustrious Stevie Richards: "WE'RE TAKING OVERRRRRRRRR!" Good stuff man. This was fun to make and I hope it was fun to read for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now"   PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Dark Atlas - "Our World Now"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1