HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden"   PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden" EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:31 am

Due: Friday, May 16th. 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden"   PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden" EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:42 pm

And now... Xtreme Wrestling Association presents, United Xtreme pre-show....

The camera transitions from the logo of United Xtreme to the announcers as the start on making the introduction for the pre-show.

Joey Miles: Hello and I'm Joey Miles and this my partner Ted who's probably still a virgin. And this is the pre-show for United Xtreme.... Got that felt good, you should let me do the introductions more.

Ted Cedar: Call me a virgin again and I'll...

Joey Miles: Let's show them the matches for tonight's pre-show! Shall we Teddy boy?

The camera turns to the tron and zooms in to the interesting card for the pre-show. If the round-up of bouts for the pre-show looks good, imagine how spectacular the main card will be.
The feed goes back to the broadcast team.

Ted Cedar: Well Joey, it looks like the matches for tonight are worth people turning on their laptops and viewing the pre-show online. We even got EG Deal in here. I hope he makes his great comeback.

Joey Miles: Ah yes but don't forget the triple threat for tonight as well, and also the tag team match. If this was a meal and televised matches was the full course, this pre-show is probably the best appetizer ever.

Ted Cedar: Now I'm assuming a match won't take place yet, because the ring is.. Uh. Well unless we're having a living room match taking place then this isn't really an appropriate for a ring for wrestling matches.

As Ted Cedar has mentioned. The ring doesn't look like a wrestling ring right now as of now. The whole mat is covered with a red carpet. There's two fancy looking sofas facing each other as well, but in a fair distance. Between the couches is a coffee table, with four wine glasses and wine bottle itself. The whole setting of the ring looks very European indeed. But then you see the life-sized statue in the squared-circle too. A statue of...Uh.... Jared Jerusalem.

Tailored Sheets!

The high note intro of Jonny Craig's former band Emarosa's "The Past Should Stay Dead" plays and everybody know who's about to come out. Of course you didn't need his theme song to realise that. There's a freaking huge model of him in the ring made out of gold. You'd think all the time he spent with his not so arrogant tag partner would lessen his ego but no. Jared Jerusalem will always find ways to stroke his vanity. The Piece of Eden comes out to a very loud and positive reception from the British crowd. That's what you'd expect since he and his girlfriend both grew up in England. Speaking of his girlfriend, Empress as always, accompanies Jared sporting a skimpy and purple dotted dress while Jared is wearing a very ravishing suit. Though the gentleman vibe of Double J is lost when you see his own girl carrying his title belt for him. Talk about a gentleman.

Ted Cedar: Oh wow... Well I expected this from a mile away, I could just smell the scent of sweat and shame.

Joey Miles: That's the smell of sex Ted.

Ted Cedar: Oh.... God.

Joey Miles: Speaking of sex.... They call Empress the woman who makes the sun rise up. She makes my downstairs area rise up too huh, you know what I'm saying? *raises his hand for a high five*

Ted Cedar: I'm not touching that hand. God knows what you do with that. Anyway if there's something that strokes harder than your hands. It's Jared Jerusalem's love for himself.

Joey Miles: Ted... Stop making references. Let's talk about what J Double's up too please.

Ted Cedar: Now you know how I feel.

Jared and Empress enters the ring. The fans haven't stopped cheering for their fellow Brit. Jerusalem can't help but smile. He's won the tag titles, he has the girl, he's felt worship from Ireland and England. There's nothing that could ruin his mood now... Well except for his tag partner.

Ted Cedar: Why on earth does he wear shades in the arena?

Joey Miles: Because he probably want to see your ugly face haha.

Empress takes a seat on one of the sofa while the Piece of Eden remains standing for some opening remarks. He takes his custom mic out of his suit which looks really cool.

Jared Jerusalem: I'M HOME EVERYBODY! Yes this my home. England or how I'd like to call it. The Garden of Eden. Woo. I'm already out of breath. There's no other place in earth that could take my breath away except here. A wrestling arena in England baby!

The audience cheer louder. The vibe is just very lively and it's something people should see and hear to believe.

Jared Jerusalem: You think you've seen it all yet? BAM!

The eyes of the life-sized Jared Jerusalem starts glowing with lights in varying colours. The fans and Jared himself share a laugh over it however Empress is easily seen rolling her eyes at the act, looking unamused as always.

Jared Jerusalem: I'm going to celebrate my return to England alright! I am going to the nearest hotel or motel and I'm making some baby Chuck Jerusalems with my girlfriend!... Hey! OUCH! Did you just throw something at me babe?..... Oh it's the death glare again. Well anyway, this is my mini talk show. Named after my home. "The Garden of Eden. Of course in a talk show, I'll interview someone. And tonight. I invited two men who are also from England. Please give a large round of applause and cheers for Ellis Morgan and Thomas Chamberlain!

As The Tag Champ says the names of both of his interviewees, he extends his arms towards the stage as they appear. Ellis is wearing a hoodie over his in ring gear while Chamberlain is wearing his long coat. The cool hip hop theme of Morgan blasts through the audio system which is joined by a very loud reaction from the crowd. Ellis is probably getting louder cheers from Jared Jerusalem himself since Ellis Morgan is from London of course, where United Xtreme is taking place at right now. Jerusalem finally takes a seat, awaiting for both Chamberlain and his client Ellis Morgan to enter the ring. Jared tries to flirt with Empress but gets shot down. Honestly, Riley Williamson is the only person who could at least get Empress to blush. The two men Double J's about to interview arrive inside the ring, Chamberlain sits down on the other couch and crosses his legs, looking fancy. Ellis starts striking at the direction of the crowd with very lethal looking punches. The audience replies to that very positively but Jared remarks with a "Don't break anything there big guy." Morgan makes his way towards the sofa and sits next to Chamberlain.
Jared hands one mic for both of them to use. Figures Jerusalem forgot about the other one.

Jared Jerusalem: Alright! Now before we start with the interview, let's have a drink! Sweetie where's the thing that opens the wine?

Empress: I thought you were supposed to bring that?

Jared Jerusalem: Oh God.... I'm so--

Ellis Morgan takes the wine bottle and removes the cork with his own bare hands. Empress and Jerusalem look impressed while Thomas Chamberlain remains in pokerface which probably means that he's already seen that before.

Jared Jerusalem: Oh wow. Wish I could do that well. I'll go ahead and pour the drinks.

Thomas Chamberlain: We came here for an interview Mr Jerusalem. To be seen and heard by the XWA universe. Not a tea party with all due respect.

Jared Jerusalem: But...This isn't tea.

Thomas Chamberlain: You get the point.

Jared Jerusalem: But I payed good money for--

Empress: I'll handle it.

Empress takes a glass and the wine bottle. It looks like she'll be the only one drinking tonight since she's very uninterested at what's transpiring. Jared begins to ask his questions to Chamberlain and Morgan. The tone of their voices is just like any regular sit-down interview. They all speak in a calm English voice.

Jared Jerusalem: Well let's start of this interview with um... Well just tell me and the fans about yourselves. Chamberlain I've heard that you had a pretty rough childhood.

Chamberlain: All you need to know is that I've served in the Army and the special forces. I've graduated from Oxford University. And I'm here managing Ellis Morgan, a man who is destined for glory.

Jared Jerusalem: Well I understand if you don't want to share. What about the big guy here?

Ellis: I grew up in the gutters of London and my opportunities were limited. My family was poor and we had to commit crimes just to stay alive. I couldn't even read or write til the age of 12. That was the time my family had enough money to put me through education. I was one of 5 kids and my parents believed that I could go furthest. They invested all their money into my education. But, of course, starting education at the age of 12 won't get anyone far. I hadn't got far either. It was when I left school, with literally nothing, that I had to make the decision: where do I go from here? It turns out i made the right decision. I kept well away from crime and I decided to make money fighting, it was what I'm best at and still is. So I fought and I fought and I fought. I climbed the ladder making more money with each fight, and then I decided I needed more and that's when I wound up here.

Jared Jerusalem: Wow... That's impressive. You see, I don't understand why the American crowd doesn't pay their respects to people like you. I must admit, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't have done that. You're a freaking beast. I would propose a toast to your story but my girlfriend is busy drinking her sorrows away right now. Ah well, so follow-up question for Ellis. What made you want to join the industry?

Ellis: Like I said earlier , I've fought all my life. Whether that's fighting poverty or fighting people. I always knew I'd need the biggest fight, and it seems to me that the biggest fights are here.

Jared Jerusalem: You've got a winner here Thomas. He may have lost a few matches but this man could still make it big. I understand now what kind of power you were talking about. Anyway how will Ellis do tonight in his match? What are your thoughts Mr Chamberlain?

Chamberlain: Ellis has nothing to worry about. With his physical, and my mental capability no opponent stands a chance. Ellis is and always will be the favourite. You may argue that Ellis has not risen to his expectations, but it's all apart of the system. He'll learn from his mistakes and from there on, there won't be anymore mistakes.

Jared Jerusalem: And You Ellis. What can you tell your opponents?

Ellis: Boy better know, I ain't here to fool around. You better watch out, or you'll be getting knocked out.

Jared Jerusalem: Geez. This guy is intense. Can you hear the crowd? They're chanting your name Ellis. It's amazing. Well I just wanna know. Where do you two see yourselves in the coming years?

Chamberlain: Morgan sees himself as World Champion, it's his lifelong goal and there is nothing stopping him from scoring it. I see myself leaving his side on that day. Once he has succeeded I am of no use to him.

Jared Jerusalem: Ah... With how Ellis did with my partner Riley, that could be sooner than expected. Not that I'm made at you dishing it out with my fellow tag champ. I loved it! Haha! Empress however's feeling sentimental. Aren't you honey?.... Uh... She's asleep. I'll just go grab the bottle and glass before she spills anything and place it back in the table... There! Okay now where was I? Oh yes... This is what everybody wants to know. Does Ellis Morgan have a weakness?

Chamberlain: I'll take this one... *Takes the mic off Morgan*

Chamberlain: Ellis Morgan doesn't know the meaning of weakness. Ever since his first fight, he has always been looking to improve each and every single aspect about his athletic ability. Don't forget that Ellis Morgan is only 24, he's still developing. The fact that he has even gotten this far in his amount of time is nothing less than phenomenon. he will always be greater in every way against each and every single one of his opponents. The only real weakness of Ellis' is his inexperience and that is why I am here.

Jared Jerusalem: Wow. This guy knows no fear huh... But what motivates both of you?

Chamberlain: Simple, power. Power is they key to everything. Gain power, and you are feared, respected and you are in charge.
What motivates Ellis is a different story. He is here to dominate, damage, decimate. Climbing that ladder of destruction is what motivates Ellis Morgan.

Jared Jerusalem: Of course, I should have known that by now. Ah well. Here's something I wanna know. Are you two friends or are you two just strictly professional?

Chamberlain: He's the brawn I'm the brains. It's a simple combination that few can master alone.I'm attempting to teach Morgan everything I know about battle strategy. He's learning and one day, he won't need me.

Jared Jerusalem: Ah. And you'll be debuting someday so we'll see how good of a mentor for Ellis you are. So here's what everybody in the arena and me wants to know. What do you think of England?

Chamberlain: For years this country has began to disappoint me. I'm not gonna go into any details because I don't want to create controversy between me and the government or anyone else for that matter. but I can't exactly call this the country it once was.
Ellis Morgan doesn't have much of an opinion of this kind of subject. However, he is proud to have been born in this country. He believes that if he wasn't he wouldn't be here in XWA.

A mixed reaction from the arena begins to erupt. The ones booing are being directed to Chamberlain but Ellis is receiving positive reactions.

Jared Jerusalem: Oh well... I'm surprised by that answer Chamberlain. I just have one final question since I need to pick up my lazy partner. I hope he doesn't choose to drive later... Oh good my girlfriend woke up since she heard me mention Riley. Just rest honey. Alright! Here's my question... Any closing remarks?

Chamberlain:Support the English, not that we need it.

Boos surface from the audience after hearing the negative words from Thomas Chamberlain. There's nothing more worse than a man who turns his back on his own country. Though Ellis has respect for his country, he remains unchanged from the remarks of his mentor. This time, Chamberlain's theme plays as he exits the ring. As he finishes walking down the stairs, Ellis Morgan stands up and gets near Jared Jerusalem. He grabs the The Hypocrite Hunter by his own tie pulling him near Morgan. He speaks in the mic with an intimidating tone.

Ellis Morgan: Just so you know Double J. If we ever meet in the ring, I'll knock you out!

Rain of mixed reactions come from the fans as they hear Ellis' threat to The Savior of XWA. Jared remains unfazed by it though and tries to keep his head cool. Ellis Morgan's theme plays and he exits the ring. The feed then cuts to some online advertisements to give way for the next match.

Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden"   PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden" EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:13 pm

If there's any confusion as to why KO Kings arrive later in a main card promo. It's stated there by one of Jared's lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden"   PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Jerusalem/Morgan/Chamberlain -- "The Garden of Eden"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1