HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"   PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing" EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:08 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 3rd at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"   PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing" EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:45 pm

XWA Vendetta is back from ad break and we see Ellis Morgan walking up a windy hill. It says "Earlier today" in the corner. He's wearing full length tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. His hands are wrapped in tape.

Morgan: Ever since I started bare-knuckle boxing, I've always wanted to try it in Ireland.

He speaks proper English with some cockney hiding in there somewhere.

Morgan: Bare-knuckle boxing was literally born on these hills in Ireland, and they've managed to keep the old school tradition of bare-knuckle boxing here on these hills. They do it the proper way in Ireland: no bets; no wagers; no bullshit. It's all about two men fighting for dominance. So, you just watch me fight for dominance.

The camera cuts to a few scenes of Ellis Morgan knocking out random men on top of the hill. And then cuts to a fight between Morgan and a man of, more or less, equal size. Morgan's opponent swings and catches Morgan in the eye and it begins to bleed. The punch sent Morgan to the floor. He's down holding his eye for a bit. He then gets straight back up, a surprise right uppercut to his opponent's chin, a quick left jab to the nose, and one full right swing to the temple. His opponent goes out for the count. Morgan walks towards the camera.

Morgan: That was a bloody good fight. Like I said, no bullshit. I think I'll go and get this stitched.

He walks off down the hill. The camera then cuts to Ellis Morgan in a pub with a pint in front of him. His eye is stitched up.

Morgan: Bare-knuckle boxing, here in Ireland, was a great experience. It is certainly far from what I'll be doing tonight. Despite the fact that I grew up in the London gutters, I have never used a weapon in my life. This could be a disadvantage, because I've never used a weapon. Or it could be to my advantage because I won't know the power of the steel chair and I could be more confident about getting hit by it. But, I guess we will have to see later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"   PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing" EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:56 pm

This gives a cool, cocky MMA fighter feel to it. :)Good to see you're less redundant with your words. Your last promo, Thomas Chamberlain said the word "Power" a bunch of times which bothered me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"   PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing" EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:02 am

Frenchie wrote:
This gives a cool, cocky MMA fighter feel to it. :)Good to see you're less redundant with your words. Your last promo, Thomas Chamberlain said the word "Power" a bunch of times which bothered me a bit.
Ok sorry about that but he is damn obsessed with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"   PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Ellis Morgan - "Irish Bare-Knuckling Boxing"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1