HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"   PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 am

DUE: Saturday, April 26th at 11:59PM EDT.

PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" FJBloTX
PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"   PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:42 am

“Welcome to England” by Akala hits and Ellis Morgan slowly walks up to the stage. An unfamiliar face follows him, Morgan’s new manager possibly. He wears a leather trench coat with black leather boots, gloves, pants, a short sleeve shirt, and a pair of black sunglasses. He saunters slowly to the ring, lagging behind Morgan. Morgan gets to the ring and jumps on to the apron, then over the ropes. The mysterious man climbs slowly through the ropes. He reaches for a mic on the opposite side of the ring.

Manager: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. I am Thomas Chamberlain.

He speaks in proper English and has a stern, low voice.

Chamberlain: Ellis Morgan has had the opportunity to partake in a four-man tournament to crown the #1 contender to XWA’s Intercontinental Championship. I beg to differ with this tournament. Ellis Morgan was born to destroy and achieve. When you make an obstacle for Ellis Morgan, he will destroy the obstacle and he will take one step closer to achievement. This four-man tournament is simply an obstacle for Morgan, and when you make obstacles for Ellis Morgan, you postpone the inevitable.

The wrestling world is about power, and the only thing that can defeat power is more power. Ellis Morgan holds more power than anyone else on this roster. Ellis Morgan was born with pure power. Ellis Morgan certainly has more power than anyone else in this four-man tournament.

Combine power, destruction, and you create achievement. There is nothing that can stop Ellis Morgan from creating achievement. Ellis Morgan is the most powerful  man to ever step foot in this ring. Ellis Morgan is the most destructive man to ever step foot in this ring. And Ellis Morgan is destined for achievement.

I am here to control and concentrate Ellis Morgan’s power and destruction. With my help Ellis Morgan will get what he wants and to where he wants that much faster. With my tactical knowledge and Ellis Morgan’s physical supremacy we will dominate XWA, we will destroy each obstacle in our way, we will become more powerful than anyone else in this ring, and we will create our destined achievement.

Chamberlain drops the mic and Ellis Morgan’s theme tune hits. They exit the ring and slowly walk up the ramp with Ellis Morgan leading the way. Boos are heard throughout the crowd but neither Morgan nor Chamberlain pay any attention whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"   PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 am

Chamberlain sounds so paul heyman-ish (Paul in the recent conquer the streak thing, of course)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"   PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Yeah, very Brock/Heymanish. Cool! good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"   PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Thomas Chamberlain w/ Ellis Morgan - "Allow me to Introduce Myself"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1