HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Chamberlain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Name: Thomas Chamberlain
Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 236lbs
Class: Heel
Date of Birth: 24th, August, 1981
Place of Birth: Oxford, England

Appearance
Pic Base: Albert Wesker Thomas Chamberlain Wesker_Ret
Attire: During the entrance he wears a trench coat and all-black leather trousers and, underneath, the all-black leather short-sleeved t-shirt thing with sunglasses. In-ring he removes the sunglasses and the trench coat.
Other: His left eye was stabbed during his special forces services meaning that whole eye is blank white.

Entrance
Theme:
Example of entrance: He walks slowly through dark blue smoke covering the ramp. He remains on the ramp for a bit. When his music kicks in he paces fast towards the ring. he climbs the steps and enters the ring through the middle and top rope kicking his legs behind him.

Wrestling
Style: Chamberlain fights in a rather unorthodox style. He uses a lot of pressure points and nerve hits on his opponent. He combines this with a striking martial arts style.
Strikes: Jabs, elbow strikes, side kick, back kick, roundhouse kick, spinning back roundhouse kick, knee strikes
Regular moves: Neck pressure point submission, shoulder pressure point submission, a few suplexes here and there, some high-flying shit (hurricanranas etc.), power moves against smaller opponents (powerbombs, bodyslams, etc.), some technical work too.
Top rope moves: Flying knee strike, front flip kick on standing opponents. Flying knee drop, Leg drop onto grounded opponents.
Signatures: Ghost Butterfly (a two hand palm thrust to the chest, he hits it pretty hard and it sends the opponent back). Tiger Uppercut (a clawed hand uppercut to the neck, nothing like the street fighter move btw).
Finishers: Knee cannon (sprints at full speed then drives the knee into the face). Panther Fang (an open hand jab to the neck).

Aspiration and hopes
Hopes to accomplish: Pure carnage and destruction of the XWA locker room.

Want to do
Short term: Manage Ellis Morgan (done)
Lo0ng term: Be the most powerful wrestler in XWA history

record
Wins/Losses: 0/0

Biography
Before Wrestling: Graduated from Oxford University 2002. Served in the British Army from 1997-2002. Served in the British Special Forces from 2002-2013. Both parents were killed when he was 3.
Debut to XWA: Debuted as Ellis Morgan's manager on Vendetta #77/
Success: Oxford University graduation 2002.

Thomas Chamberlain will always be accompanied to the ring by Morgan and vice-versa.

Last edited by Ellis Morgan on Mon May 19, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:35 pm

This might be pushing it, but is there any chance he could have his in-ring debut at United Xtreme on the main card?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:31 pm

You sure you could write with two guys? Or do you want them to alternate per show?
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:32 am

I have a lot of spare time and if I don't I'll make them as a tag team
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 am

3D models can be used as picbases? O.o
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:15 am

Yeah... There was this one guy who also had a video game character as a pic base. I believe it was Akira. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 am

Although it isn't against any rule, it is advised people use real life people for their pic bases as 3D ones are usually an ass to find renders for and then Ian has to cut them <_<

And Akira eventually changed to someone in RL, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am

Yeah, it's kinda annoying to use non-IRL characters for pic bases, but it's allowed. All that means is you more than likely will not have top quality gfx, you will likely never be on a major gfx (IE: Poster or background), and you will likely never be in the Vendetta titantron if it gets updated.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:28 am

I'm not cutting a cartoon character. No roster graphic for you. Unless Chilly wants to give you a silhouette.
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Ok I try look for film character
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Wesker is in films Wink wink!
Alternatively www.planetrenders.net is usually quite good for cartoons/game characters, if not an arse on to navigate.
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:59 pm

None of those Wesker ones are any good
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:28 am

It's going to be quite hard to write against someone who does mainly strikes and nerve attacks. Maybe you should add some more wrestling moves aside from suplexes here and there. Not trying to sound bossy but it'd be a huge favor to your future opponents.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:08 am

^
Also I just cant see ghost butterfly happening. And all his sigs, finishers can be hit outta nowhere o.o
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:14 am

I can actually see the Ghost Butterfly as a signature and the Panther Fang as a finisher (Since neck punches are pretty lethal... Unless it's the Cobra.)
Back to top Go down

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:46 am

To me ghost butterfly sounds like doing Ryus Hadouken motions and the opponent os expected to go flying which unless described better really wouldnt cut it, especially if your opponent is in mid air and unable to send themselves backwards which would ruin the move completely.
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Frenchie wrote:
It's going to be quite hard to write against someone who does mainly strikes and nerve attacks. Maybe you should add some more wrestling moves aside from suplexes here and there. Not trying to sound bossy but it'd be a huge favor to your future opponents.
Sorted that out.
Decepitos wrote:
^
Also I just cant see ghost butterfly happening. And all his sigs, finishers can be hit outta nowhere o.o
Opponents better watch the fuck out then.
Frenchie wrote:
I can actually see the Ghost Butterfly as a signature and the Panther Fang as a finisher (Since neck punches are pretty lethal... Unless it's the Cobra.)
I'll swap those around then. I can actually see the Ghost Butterfly being used as a setup for the Knee Cannon.
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Axel wrote:
To me ghost butterfly sounds like doing Ryus Hadouken motions and the opponent os expected to go flying which unless described better really wouldnt cut it, especially if your opponent is in mid air and unable to send themselves backwards which would ruin the move completely.
Yeah I've changed it. Thinking about it though that move would be OP as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thomas Chamberlain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Chamberlain   Thomas Chamberlain Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Chamberlain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1