HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden" EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 3rd at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden" EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:22 am

The night continues after a brutal chairs match from Riley Williamson and Ellis Morgan. A match   that'll surely be a highlight for this episode of Vendetta. Now the fans patiently yet excitedly wait for what's in store for them.

The Past Should Stay Dead by Emarosa, which is Jared Jerusalem's theme song, plays loudly from the P.A. system. The Irish audience gives a more positive reaction to their fellow European than the one's he usually receives in the United States. The new Tag Team Champion shows himself on the stage with a huge smile on his face and while wearing a sharp, custom-made suit made in Dublin itself. He is of course accompanied by his girlfriend, Empress also wearing a custom attire made from dublin. She's wearing a long and sparkly purple dress looking rather gorgeous. They both make their way towards the ring, holding hands and with the belt on Jerusalem's shoulder.

Ted Cedar: There's one half of the Tag Champs. Last week on Vendetta was one of the biggest upsets of all time! Joey, I was on the edge of my seat the whole match. I still can't believe it, the Knockout Kings defeated D-Volution for the Tag Titles!

Joey Miles: Ha! I wonder what was Michaels thinking on his hospital bed when his fellow D-Volution mates lost his precious Tag Title belt. I could just imagine the look on his face!

Ted Cedar: That's probably the least of his worries.... There's still Robert Hope. Anyway let's talk about Jared Jerusalem. He seems very happy today. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first title, Jared has ever won. And he said he didn't want to fight for the Tag Titles.

Joey Miles: And look at Empress! Wow... I like my girls dark and mysterious.

Ted Cedar: Hey! I'm talking about Jared's first title win here. Thanks for listening!

Joey Miles: Oh I heard you bro. I just didn't reply because you suck.

Ted Cedar: Well thanks for showing your love for me as always, partner.

The couple finally make it inside the squared-circle. The Piece of Eden takes a custom made, tube-shaped mic from his suit like he used to bring all the time. While his woman keeps a distance and stays in the sidelines, she leaves the floor or should I say "mat"  to Jerusalem. Before The New Tag Champ could even lift the mic closer to his mouth to speak, the crowd starts chanting "Jared" out loud causing Double J to genuinely smirk a little without control. The  fans from Dublin Ireland take notice of this and yet again show their appreciation for the Hypocrite Hunter. 

Jared Jerusalem: Can we take all of you guys with us in every Vendetta? *The audience responds with very strong cheers* Alright well anyway I'd like to thank you guys for the support you give me despite me being from England and not from Ireland, I appreciate it.

The people in attendance begin to show loud, positive reactions again. The New Champion responds by raising his belt up high.

Jared Jerusalem: Um. I know this is a belt won by partner but I feel like it's a lifetime achievement for me right now. But after this I'm going back to demanding my rightfully deserved title shots and telling Riley that I carry the team so shhh... We don't want him hearing that now don't we. So now let's celebrate for the first title I ever won. This is a start of my road to the Garden of Eden... The Promise Land... A World Title Someday, whatever you want to relate it with. Too bad my partner can't make it. He was pretty banged up in his match, Ellis can pack a punch... Not to mention chair shots. Props to them for that. Irish loves seeing fights like that so show them some appreciation guys!

The Irish crowd abides by The Piece of Eden's words. They give off a loud applause joint with cheers.

Jared Jerusalem: Now how should we celebrate eh fellas? I was planning on bringing my favorite fire extinguisher and to spray it all over the place but the people in the internet are already posting stuff about me having a fetish for fire extinguishers. So that won't do me any good. I was also planning on a live sex celebration earlier but then Empress my dear, kicked me in the balls.... It still stings sweetie.  

Reading from her lips, Empress says "don't call me that."

Jared Jerusalem: I got it! Why don't we bring in a favorite drink here in Dublin? Someone throw me a bottle of Murphy's Irish Red Ale! 

From out of nowhere, someone throws the bottle at Jared. The champ barely keeps a grip of it and almost drops it, but catches it nonetheless.

Jared Jerusalem: Alright! Let's get this party starte--

Empress takes the bottle before her boyfriend could even open the bottle. She mouths the word no. The Savior of XWA shrugs it off though and raises his belt high up in the air for one more time as his theme song starts to play again. The Audience pay their respects as the two exit the ring and retreat towards backstage. The camera then cuts to commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "The Road To The Garden Of Eden"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1