HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:08 am

Due: Saturday, April 5th at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!" FJBloTX
PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 am

After a brief commercial break, the camera shows Jared Jerusalem walking back in forth inside while having a phone conversation with an unknown voice. His manager's sitting on the floor in a crossed legged position as she oddly stares at the Hypocrite Hunter. Her eyeliner does her the favor of looking very creepy at the same time looking beautiful in a gothic type of way. This whole scene is being showed in the titantron as the fans give a mixed reaction towards the two.

Jared Jerusalem: But... I don't want a tag title shot! I deserve to have my own title I don't want to share a title with someone else.

The unknown person tells Jerusalem that whether he likes it or not, he's going to get a match for the tag team titles. The person who's talking to Jared also says that he has to pick a partner or he'll pick someone for him.

Jared Jerusalem: Well you can go ahead and good luck finding me a partner because I'm not going to waste my time on finding a partner.

The Hypocrite Hunter angrily presses the "end call" button on his phone. He turns around and gets surprised a bit at the sight of the woman with him because even she disturbs him a bit. 

Jared Jerusalem: *releases a long sigh* Well.... I'm not getting my well deserved Hardcore title shot. I deserve more!.... God... I'm going out of this room to walk around and hopefully forget all about my frustrations. You stay here okay? Don't start no trouble while I'm gone.

Woman: *Spits on the floor*

Jared Jerusalem: What the hell was that? Is that one spit yes, two spits no?

Woman: *Spits one time*

Jared Jerusalem: Okay... Well I should go now. If I see blood here or any of your weird ritual shit when I come back, we're through.

Double J leaves the room. As he starts walking around backstage, the camera cuts away and shows the broadcast team.

Ted Cedar: Joey, I think Jared Jerusalem was speaking to our General Manager. It seems instead of him having another shot for the Hardcore Championship, he's getting a shot for the Tag Team titles.

Joey Miles: That idiot should be glad he's getting a title shot instead of being at the bottom.

Ted Cedar: That woman he's with though... She's very odd.

Joey Miles: Oho.... I'd still tap that girl though.

Ted Cedar: You're disgusting Joey.

The camera cuts back to Jared Jerusalem walking in back stage. He suddenly gets chased by the hot-looking Christina Clair, looking sexy yet believable as a reporter. 

Christina Clair: Hello everybody, I'm with the Piece Of Eden, Jared Jerusalem here to deliver you with latest news. So Jared, I heard that you have just been given a title shot for the Tag Team Championship. What are your thoughts exactly on this and who do you plan on being your partner?

Jared Jerusalem: *scratches his head* My thoughts huh?..... Look I deserve better than this. Over the past month I have put my body on the line with non-stop no disqualification matches and now I get a shot for a title that isn't for a single individual? No! This is not how you treat people with the "It factor" I can do what others cannot. I came this close... This close to winning the Hardcore Title, I should have been given another title shot for that championship yet I'm being treated with this. I am the victim here I--

Christina Clair: Yes save your ranting for another time. Here's my other question. Who is the woman who's been assisting you in your recent matches?

Jared Jerusalem: Oh if you're jealous about the woman I'm with, don't worry. Double J's knows how to stuff that big mouth of yours. 

The fans react positively and negatively as Jared's bold way with words starts to resurface. Christina however facepalmed and shaked her head at the perverted remark of XWA's Self Proclaimed Savior.

Christina Clair: Ugh... Just tell me who she is.

Jared Jerusalem: She's Empress and she's well.... She's quite a mystery even for me.

Christina Clair: That's all you can give? Don't you have some sort of relationship with her?

Jared Jerusalem: I guess... Look it's not good to talk about Empress. Bad things tend to happen.

Christina Clair: Are you going to keep giving me half-baked answers and avoid my questions? Because I have no t--

The lights suddenly go out for a bit and as the lights go back on, Empress is suddenly seen behind Jared Jerusalem.

Jared Jerusalem: *Turns around* Oh crap!... You're here... 

Christina Clair: Hello Empress? Could you answer some questions for me? Who are you and what's your intentions here in XWA?

Empress glares back at Christina Clair like she wants to tear her apart right there. Whether she wanted to or not, there was no disagreement or fight. Empress drags Jared away, without any struggling, from Christina Clair and the area, all the while without breaking eye contact with Christina until she couldn't be visible anymore.  The camera suddenly fades and shows the next match.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem "I'm the victim here!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1