HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest" EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Due: Saturday, November 8th 11:59 EST
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest" EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Please keep this promo past the deadline. Not sure if the person doing the other part of the promo's going to be able to post the other half of it on time. But here's the first part

XWA's premier show, Vendetta returns from a commercial break. The camera has it's shot on our two commentators, Ted Cedar and Joey Miles, providing recap from one of the matches last King Of Xtreme. Highlights and replays of The Survival of The Sickest match are shown at the titantron.

Joey Miles: Man, That was a sick match! It really fits its name doesn't it, Sugar Tits?

Ted Cedar: It sure does, Joey..... But don't call me Sugar Tits. Anyway while this man didn't find success in last KOX, he seems to be in the ring and ready to let out some steam. Here's Jared Jerusalem ladies and gentlemen.

Joey Miles: I-Is that a carpet and a statue of himself again! Goodness it's his talk show again! Garden of Eden folks! I wonder who's the guest.

Ted Cedar: While Jerusalem's done questionable immoral things lately, I admire his determination to come out here despite the having been put through hell. The after-effects of the Survival of the Sickest match is evident indeed.

That's right, the squared-circle is full of lavish designs, such as the huge statue of Jared Jerusalem himself and the whole mat being covered with a red carpet. Though this edition of "Garden of Eden" may not be as light-hearted and comedic as the previous one last United Xtreme. The Great Malevolence stands at the center of his territory, looking to deliver a cold and deliberate message to the XWA Universe once again. JJ begins to talk, looking rather rigid as he speaks. He's probably avoiding movement because of his wounds and bruises from the Survival of the Sickest match.

Jared Jerusalem: So this is what the business has come to? We've got a pervert who's barely had any time here gunning for the Intercontinental Championship!? How stupid is management? I'm sorry Mr Barnez. I've always had the utter most respect for you, but this is just ridiculous! Putting me in a cage? Letting that Kasabian Stalker humiliate me and defeat me!? Not giving me the title shot that I rightfully deserve!? I should be the one fighting Rob Chapman for the Intercontinental Championship at Xtrememania God damnit! I'm a former LionHeart and Tag Team Champion! I have pinned the likes of JHalc, David Michaels, Mark Storey, and the list goes on!

The crowd starts booing. They're not so impressed with Jared's accolades, even less so with his arrogance.

Jared Jerusalem: So if there's anyone who doubts that I deserve that fucking title, say it to my face! Let's see how well that turns out. 

Suddenly.....
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I'm Still the Sickest"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1