HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone" EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm

DUE: Saturday December, 27 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone" EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:55 pm

The 99th episode of Vendetta rages on, with every second drawing to Vendetta 100. Every superstar has their own special agenda for the premier show’s next episode, and this is the time for the audience to hop on the hype train. With the crowd’s attention completely pointed to the arena, the atmosphere evidently full of excitement and curiosity for what’s going to transpire next. Suddenly....

Supremacy by Muse hits the audio system, followed by a loud shockwave of jeers from the XWA faithful as they know that it’s the theme song of Jared Jerusalem. After a loss to the Logging Crew during XtremeMania, you could bet that he needs to air out some frustrations. The Great Malevolence comes out of the veil wearing his wrestling attire, because of being scheduled in a match next against D-K Swag. Accompanying him is his beautiful girlfriend Empress as they head towards the squared-circle.

Ted Cedar: I’m certainly overjoyed that Jared Jerusalem got what was coming to him last XtremeMania.

Joey Miles: Don’t get so smug, Sugar Tits. The Great Malevolence isn’t down and out yet.

The two walk up the stairs and enter the ring. Jerusalem quickly demands for a microphone and receives one. The Piece of Eden paces himself around the ring, all the while scratching his head in confusion.

Jared Jerusalem: I guess this is all some kind of funny joke to you people? Jared Jerk-rusalem getting what was coming to him at the grandest stage of them all?

The fans cheer on, because of the reminder of the embarrassing loss the rising villain took during XtremeMania. Jerusalem then stops and leans forward on the ropes as he faces the crowd while speaking.

Jared Jerusalem: Well let me tell you people something, Fuck you!

The audience begins to boo yet again in retaliation

Jared Jerusalem: Oh yeah? Go ahead boo me! See if I care. I’ll be watching this again in my bathtub full of cash while laughing my ass off!
You think I give a damn what you people think? No... No, you people need me! That’s right. I’m the villain of the story! I’m the guy that draws the people here, because you idiots need someone to hate to satisfy your insecurities. “Hey I hate my life, you know what would make me feel better? Make someone else feel bad!” Yeah, that’s the mindset you people have. That little crab mentality you have of pulling people down out of pure envy is the reason you guys come here every single week! But hey, I can’t blame you people. Who wouldn’t be jealous of someone like me?

The people in attendance begin to unleash “You Suck!” chants on the Self-Proclaimed Savior of XWA.

Jared Jerusalem: You all swallow! You all fucking swallow! Now guess what? Sit the fuck down and listen! Tonight I’ll be facing the most horrid team ever. Yes, even more horrid than Logging Crew. D-K Swag.

The people start cheering on as they hear D-K Swag. Normally they’d hate on the African-American duo. But seeings as they’re going up with one of the most hated people in XWA, the fans are in favor of them. Double J then walks backwards and faces the titantron. 

Jared Jerusalem: We all know I’m going to knock them dead. Everyone knows that. What a disappointing week! I’m supposed to be the guy who sets the bar around here, and this is what I get? So can anyone provide me with a decent challenge? This is an open challenge to anyone back there in the locker room who thinks they have what it takes to face me next week on Vendetta 100! Heck, let’s up the ante. Let’s make it a no disqualification, maybe it’ll give you junkies back there a slight advantage. But there’s no guarantee that any of you can outmatch me.

Jerusalem then drops the mic and awaits for D-K Swag. Though the Great Malevolence said that he’d face someone for Vendetta 100, he didn’t expect for someone to answer the call right away.....

The funky guitar riff intro of the Red Hot Chili Pepper’s song Storm in a Teacup hits as the arena lights dim. The crowd pops are the theme song is for a guy that they were not expecting. As the song picks up, the lights blast back on and out comes Greg Samuel, the guy that hasn’t been seen on XWA broadcasting in a few months. The returning XWA veteran is wearing a ‘throwback’ XWA Mayhem t-shirt with a pair of jeans, holding a fancy folder in his hand with a nice XWA logo on the front. Double J is in shock to see The Maine Attraction in the flesh.

Ted Cedar: By Gawd, it’s Greg Samuel! THE MAINE ATTRACTION! He has been off of TV for months now!

Joey Miles: Ah fuck…

The music cuts out and Samuel begins to talk.

Greg Samuel: Look at this guy.

Samuel points in the ring.

Greg Samuel: The hottest head in the Xtreme Wrestling Association… And that’s saying a lot. Now listen to me, as hard as this may be for you to believe, you aren’t the top of this company. You are not anything to this company. This company was around long before you, and it will be around long after you. I’ll give you credit, you’re a talented man. I respect you for that. But there is no one in this business that has talent enough in the ring to override that ego of yours.

The crowd cheers in agreement with the former Intercontinental Champion.

Greg Samuel: You might see I have this fancy folder in my hand. It’s got a nice logo right on the front. If you open up this folder, you’ll see a contract. My name is on it, my John Hancock is on it, and for all I can decipher, that means I’m a wrestler here again. Now I know what you’re thinking old JJ, “Great! This guy’s back!” You’re probably thinking that I’m just another old XWA guy trying to relive my glory days. But here’s the deal, I’ve been in this company for a long time, I’ve had some great matches here, but my mission isn’t done here. I still have a purpose here as long as there are guys here for me to put on matches of the night with. I still have a reason to be in the XWA ring because I have two goals in this company I need to hit. You see, I’ve main evented XtremeMania, I’ve been the Intercontinental Champion, I’ve been the Million Dollar Champion and I’ve main event my fair share of matches here, but there are still two milestones that I need to reach before I can consider my tenure in this company a success. I need to hoist up the XWA World Heavyweight Championship and someday, I need to find my spot in the XWA Hall of Fame.

Jared Jerusalem: Samuel, spare us the monologue and get on with it. I've got places to go, two black men to beat. What is it, you has-been? 

Greg Samuel: You want the point, I understand! The point: Greg Samuel, Jared Jerusalem, No DQs, Vendetta 100, hope you’re ready because you’re going toe to toe with Mr. Match of the Night.

Samuel drops the mic and turns before his music plays.

Ted Cedar: Next week, Greg Samuel’s return match against Jared Jerusalem! It’s gonna be a doozy! 

Joey Miles: I cannot contain my man-fluids! This is going to be orgasmic!
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem & ??? - "I'll Fight Anyone"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1