HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a HUGE problem....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:14 pm

no i told them it was good to know they were ignoring the bigger picture and once a company goes under theres nothing to enjoy. one kid told me "he still watches WCW and thats dead" but WCW has been dead for a decade so.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 am

Dead wrote:
one kid told me "he still watches WCW and thats dead" but WCW has been dead for a decade so.
face palm 

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:12 pm

LOL what? Maybe the best of Nitro DVD or WWE 24/7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Probably, or he goes on youtube to watch old matches. Theres nothing wrong with enjoying WCW stuff, but theres also the notion of realizing the company is no longer around to support it, so why defend it.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:52 pm

I remember when TNA was good, They had some of my favorite all time matches, Angle vs Joe, AMW vs XXX etc. But this is what they have turned into, they couldn't fill my High School gymnasium let alone our football field with the shit they have now
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Dead wrote:
Probably, or he goes on youtube to watch old matches. Theres nothing wrong with enjoying WCW stuff, but theres also the notion of realizing the company is no longer around to support it, so why defend it.
Depending on what you watch, WCW had some great stuff pre Russo. They went downhill faster than a greased up deaf guy down a waterslide once he came in
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Let's stop focusing on what TNA needs to do, because at this point, there's nothing they CAN do and what you're all suggesting that SHOULD be done they should have done it a long time ago. Some of you said that BFG was going to suck this year, and it did! Half of San Diego didn't show up! How are they going to come back from this? I don't know. How else does a dying company come back from something like this? They don't. They die and are only remembered by their "Rise and Fall" and "Best of..." DVDs, and THOSE probably won't sell at all! Let's all #AskDixie what she thought of the pay-per-view, and if she calls it a success, we riot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a HUGE problem....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2