HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a HUGE problem....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

This is a HUGE problem.... Empty
PostSubject: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 am

Here are some pictures of the attendance from the show last night, and these are during the actual event, not the preshow so lets not get too confused

Spoiler:

This is ATROCIOUS. Before anyone gets upset with this thread and goes "HERP YOU'RE JUST LOOKING TO HATE ON TNA FOR SOMETHING", no, this is genuinely bad. The advertising for this company is so pisspoor it's not even funny. Unlike some people on here, i'm not for TNA going away, i enjoy some of the shows they have put on in the past, but come on...this is their mecca, their "grandaddy of them all", their WRESTLEMANIA and an entire section of the arena is almost empty? How Dixie Carter allows this to happen on a daily basis is god awful, and the bitch shouldnt be allowed to run a wrestling company.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:10 am

Geez, I feel bad for them.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:14 am

I didn't even hear about this shit until last night. They even try to advertise or just expect people to show up/watch I don\'t know

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:52 am

Razor wrote:
Geez, I feel bad for them.
Yeah That 

They need to hire a marketing team asap. You have to spend money to make money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 pm

#ZGA2013 wrote:
I didn't even hear about this shit until last night. They even try to advertise or just expect people to show up/watch I don\'t know
Did you seriously not hear anything about this show at all? The hell..

Last edited by Ɖaŋte Cғoss on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:56 pm

No, not a thing. I don\'t know

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 pm

TNA is hemorrhaging money like no-ones business. sucks, i enjoy the product, but seriously they need a promotions department.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:51 pm

The only match that was really build for this show was AJ vs. Bully. Other then that there was nothing to be excited about.

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm

It's not the first time we've asked ourselves how these guys make money, but this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:48 pm

They don't make money. Panda Oil is TNA's money.

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:37 pm

I like that indy shows can outdraw TNA's "BIGGEST PPV OF THE YEAR".
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Well they don't have Bob Carter's money so they kind of have to make money Razz 

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Random spot indys also have more continuity in their storylines than TNA too, so that helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:06 am

TNA's house shows should be more attended than any indy event in the states, but yet they are pulling 400-800 people at House Shows. Like what the hell???

It all comes down to advertising. They thought going to these random places in the middle of nowhere would help them gain people. That was a dumb idea from the get-go. Even if it worked, you'd get like a couple hundred people that may watch the show for about two weeks before tuning out again. They need to advertise and spend big money on getting their name out there because a lot of people don't even know what TNA is. They have these shows in cities and have little to no advertising, maybe on a news local channel or something but who the hell watches news aside from parents getting their kids ready for school or old people?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:31 am

^ I do.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 am

That's deplorable. They should have advertised the shit out of their so called biggest PPV. If I was in charge of TNA, I would.

They should of put tarps over the seats or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:04 am

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
TNA's house shows should be more attended than any indy event in the states, but yet they are pulling 400-800 people at House Shows. Like what the hell???

It all comes down to advertising. They thought going to these random places in the middle of nowhere would help them gain people. That was a dumb idea from the get-go. Even if it worked, you'd get like a couple hundred people that may watch the show for about two weeks before tuning out again. They need to advertise and spend big money on getting their name out there because a lot of people don't even know what TNA is. They have these shows in cities and have little to no advertising, maybe on a news local channel or something but who the hell watches news aside from parents getting their kids ready for school or old people?
San Diego, California, noted middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 am

They could have taken out 1,000 full-page ads in the newspaper, had ads on every radio and TV station every time anyone turned either on and still drawn flies.

TNA: "Come see AJ Styles vs. Bully Ray!!!!"
Average person: "Who?"

The product has to get better to get wider recognition. And they need to stick to smaller, ROH-style arenas to create demand -- if there are only 500 seats available and they sell out (or 1,000 or whatever), it has a great atmosphere and when people see it they want to go and be a part. Gradually they can go to bigger and bigger arenas if they create demand.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:11 am

^ Their problem is that they HAD a good amount of loyal fans but they ran most of them off.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 am

I just watched the whole PPV, amazingly, they did an effort to never show the empty seats (however, there were, at least, two camera angles when that was actually possible to witness).

It saddens me. To see they have such an awesome fanbase in Tenessee, and they've nearly destroyed it ._. I understand they wanted to go "around the country" to get more fans (and revenue) but damn, it should've been better planned. It's not hard to notice how TNA's struggling more and more each show. No decent storylines, suddendly they start pushing a character, and stop doing so two or three shows later. They need a revamp there. And I think it's time for Double-J to get behind it (again) full-time and turn that mess around.

If they have to stick to Nashville, TN, so be it. At least their product will be way better presented than it currently is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:20 pm

They need to focus on their stars instead of other peoples. In all seriousness they something fresh to make their company stand out from their competition. Bring back the X division and hire more knock outs. Razor I agree their fans left because they don't know how to book talent. Pope could've been their Rock and Nigel could've been their Triple H. Back 2010-2011 they had something they could've made into something better.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:41 pm

I can't remember the last time I knew that a PPV was going to happen without getting a double PM about the XWAP thread for it.  So there's that to keep in mind.  They have no presence outside of their fanbase, and that's what is killing them.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 pm

I think it's a sign that most of the hardcore TNA fans weren't defending the product on Sunday.

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm

They actually were, on Twitter. I was told multiple times that i shouldnt be paying attention to how much money they're losing as long as the product is good.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I hope you told them the product was shit Funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a HUGE problem....   This is a HUGE problem.... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a HUGE problem....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next