HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret  Empty
PostSubject: The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret    The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:22 pm

I think Zane makes some good points about NXT might be too good for its own good.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret    The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Like I said in another topic today OVW had a lot more success making main event guys for WWE than NXT.

Jim Cornette talked about how WWE fans shouldn't and wouldn't want to see a guy starting out from scratch for years before going to the main roster.

Also on Wrestling Observer Radio Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez talked about how guys training to be pro wrestlers shouldn't be forced to work on shows with the best guys that worked outside WWE. They can't compare and it hurts their confidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret    The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:39 pm

So should they get rid of NXT and replace it with something like OVW or keep NXT but also have something like OVW
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret    The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Well WWE put so much money in NXT it wouldn't make sense to just drop it.

I don't think they should be trying to be competition to ROH, who like OVW produced a lot of talent for them.

There's a lot of guys in NXT that are there that don't need to be there. They should just be brought up to the main roster right away.

Will all the popular international and independent talent gone from NXT it would cool down a lot and it wouldn't be as popular anymore. But then it would become a good environment to develop guys. And that's what NXT should be all about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret    The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Problem with NXT: Wrestling with Wrgret

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1