HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" Empty
PostSubject: OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"   OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:17 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"   OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:07 am

As The Crowd are all pumped up for the show to start, a familiar theme song is being played throughout the arena as the show starts with this guy coming out. The crowd quickly starts to boo as Hitman Alex comes out with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, and holding an XWA Microphone.

Ted Cedar: Welcome to Vendetta as we're starting off the show with the newly crown World Heavyweight Champion, Mr. Center of Attention himself, Hitman Alex

Joey Miles: He did it Ted, I told you he would and he did it. Gooo Hitman!

Alex is coming down the entrance ramp pointing to the title around his waist as the fans on both sides of the ramp are booing him and insulting him, while Alex is laughing in their faces. Alex continues to walk down as he finally talks on the microphone while walking up the ring steps.

Hitman Alex: CUT MY MUSIC!!! CUT MY MUSIC! CUT IT!

The theme song fades out as the crowd continues to boo louder.

Hitman Alex: OH SHUT UP!!!!! SHUT UP!!

The crowd continues to boo but Alex laughs to himself

Ted Cedar: The New World Champion isn't showing much of respect for these people telling them to shut up

Joey Miles: Are you fuckin stupid? Those people are disrespectful for not even letting our Champion talk.

Hitman Alex: BOOOOO! BOOOO!! BOOOO! YOU THINK THAT'S NOT ANNOYING? IT IS!!!

The crowd's boos begin to fade as some of the fans try to keep it going.

Hitman Alex: This title around my waist symbolizes a lot. This title around my waist symbolizes three things. Those three things are Pride, Commitment, and Greatness. You see, This title symbolizes pride because of how much pride I have to get my hands on this. I have a lot of pride that whether I lose or win or get screwed out of title matches, I have to keep going until I earn it. And I finally did, and I got what I received.

The crowd starts to boo, but Alex continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: I got Commitment because I commit to go out here and perform for all of you, whether I get cheered or booed and I give it my all to this ring. I give it my all to this company. I give my all to all of you.

Ted Cedar: I don't think the fans care

Hitman Alex: And lastly, I am greatness. I am the greatest of the great. I am better than anybody in the back. I'm better than David Michaels, JHalc, Caleb Spires, Evan Flare, Specially Riley Williamson, and even Maddox Paine.

The crowd continues to boo, but Alex continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: What?! What? It's true. I earned things around here. I don't kiss ass. I don't kiss nobody's ass. Not like Maddox does. See, I told all of you, I told him. I Don't have a problem with him, but when it came to the title I would be willing to start one. And last night at United Xtreme, with that awful London crowd, I did what I said I Was going to do. I captured the World Heavyweight Title. I defeated Maddox Paine. I solved the problem. But does this mean I should be happy? No! I'm not. Since the first second I became World Champion every guy in the back decided to come after me. They try to give me signs that they're coming for me. But you know what? I'm not scared. I know I'm better than them. I know I'm better than anybody in the back. And if anyone has a problem with that? I have a solution for them. I'm the problem solver, and I will solve all of your problems with a single H...K...O.

Alex drops the microphone and his theme song begins to play as he exits the ring.

Joey Miles: What a Message from our New World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"   OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:06 am

Simple but got the message across. Will incorporate this into my promo as well. walk

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"   OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Hopefully you write one I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"   OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:06 am

I am going to, it's just gonna be late. walk

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"   OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver" Empty

Back to top Go down

OS | Hitman Alex - "I'm the problem solver"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1