HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrew Garfield Wanted Spider-Man to Go Back to Marvel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Andrew Garfield Wanted Spider-Man to Go Back to Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Garfield Wanted Spider-Man to Go Back to Marvel   Andrew Garfield Wanted Spider-Man to Go Back to Marvel EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 am

Andrew Garfield, who played Spider-Man for two films, says he was pushing for the character to go under the Marvel umbrella long before the deal was struck.

The actor told Uproxx that he's excited to see the Marvel take on Spider-Man, now that Sony and Marvel Studios have struck a deal to cross their universes. "I’ve been petitioning to hook up with Marvel since the beginning, so I’m really glad they’re finally doing it," he said. He also maintained that he was never in talks to continue as the character, but declined to say more.

If the Amazing Spider-Man franchise had continued, Garfield said it would've gone to "some pretty heavy places" following the dire events of the second movie, but he seems at ease with his part as the character ending. "It wasn’t meant to be," he said. "As I say, I’m just really excited that I get to watch."
Back to top Go down

Andrew Garfield Wanted Spider-Man to Go Back to Marvel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1