HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman   Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 am

Andrew Garfield wants to replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales.
The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' actor says it would be an ''important move'' for the web-yielding superhero to ''pass on the torch'' to his Black-Hispanic counterpart, who features as the alternate-reality hero in the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' comic book series after the death of Marvel's version of Parker.

He told Comic Book Resources: ''Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of co-existing, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move.''

Garfield claims the transition from Parker to Morales will make a natural ending for when he finally decides to retire from the role, following reports that Sony Pictures are planning to release a Spider-Man-related film every year.

He continued: ''I want it to feel like a circle. I want the two ends to join, somehow. I don't know what that means, yet. I don't know what that means in terms of the quantity of Spider-Man movies I do. But I know that I don't particularly want to be a 40-year-old Spider-Man. I do know that time is fleeting.''
The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' is screening in UK cinemas now and will debut in the US on May 2.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman   Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:04 am

I would rather him just stick to Peter Parker... I never heard anyone say they liked Miles. Garfield also wanted Spiderman to be gay in the new movie, I think we can all agree he doesn't know what's best. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Andrew Garfield wants Black-HispanicSpiderman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1