HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:14 pm

The Daily Star is reporting that Andrew Garfield has been offered a multi-million dollar deal to play our favorite web crawler up until the year 2020! A senior source at Columbia Pictures says that "Andrew is already contracted to make two more films for release in 2015 and 2016." 2015? Could that be another Spidey flick or a cameo in another CBM we know that comes out that year? Anyway the senior source went on to say that "We are looking to tie him to the role for as many as a further four pictures given the huge success the franchise is enjoying [...] The part is pretty much his for as long as he chooses.” The report goes on to say that Garfield is even being offered a box office profit-sharing deal to play Spidey for another six years. This news has certainly come to my surprise. I am excited for it, are you? Sound off below!
Source: The Daily Star

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/WakandanNews/news/?a=100365#vLWT28DOaclE0FcR.99
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:58 pm

He's young. He's hot. I think he can play the character for the next 6 years. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:26 am

Without his real-life lovey-dovey on set with him. Out with Stacey, in with MJ. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

I still think Maguire's the better Spidey. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:30 am

^
Shaking Head no....

JK lol. Maguire was ok as Spider-Man. Idk but Andrew Garfield really does it more for me. He's younger and more believable, imo.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:45 am

Andrew didn't work as Peter Parker IMO.... He looks more like a hipster than a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:15 am

Garfield is far better than the other dude in the older films. He felt a bit more of a goof, in a good way, and slotted into the roll better imo. So this is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:15 am

I think they're both awesome tbh. Tobey was a better Peter, this guy is a better Spidey (with his attitude and what-not.)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020    RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020  Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Andrew Garfield Signs New Contract To Return As SPIDER-MAN Up Until 2020

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1