HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:10 am

DUE: Sunday, June 15th at midnight EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:01 am

The show comes back to air as the lights have faded, the tron turns on. Fans stop cheering as a dark room is shown, a little bit of light appears on the wall. Suddenly two men walk into the light, as boo's start to surround the arena, due to the two men being Benjamin Jeffery & David Harva appear. David once again is sporting his wrestling attire, as Benjamin is wearing a bright pink suit.

Benjamin Jeffery
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are back, so obviously the general manager knows that we equal ratings. Especially after what happened last week, with that Transkull little thing. Or how about that young fellow, Stiffman Alex? And his little idea to sue the company cause he can't get a title shot, he don't deserve."

Everyone starts to chant a no shit chant.

Benjamin Jeffery
"Stiffman Alex, I hope you see this. You suing the company is as irrelevant to what sex Transkull is. You're as boring as her... Sorry I mean him.  Stiffman, your world title reigns are as long as a man with the runs, meaning they last seconds. So stop your whining and bitching, because no one will pay attention to your pathetic speeches and will want to take there shit breaks during em... Wait they probably already do that."

Suddenly a Stiffman Alex chant goes through the arena.

Benjamin Jeffery
"Anyways, we have our own problem. And when I mean problem, I mean a retard bumped into my client last week. Not only did he bump into him, but he thought it'd be wise to be a smartass. He said something about my client not wrestling and just talking. It's called hyping, you ignorant fuck. The Piraid has it coming to him this Sunday, let's just say you made the worst decision you've ever made."

David Harva
"The Piraid has put a gravestone above his head. Come Sunday his ship will sink, as I The Russian Cannon, will destroy him...... CAUSE IN DAVID HARVA'S WORLD, NO ONE LIVES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

The tron turns off, as the lights go back on.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:41 am

Stiffman Alex chants are best for business Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:13 pm

The fans paid attention cause you mentioned me. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:37 am

#ButtPirate4Lyfe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:08 am

*Piraid
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 am

Don't kid yourself. They paid attention cause he mentioned Pirate. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"   PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | David Harva - "Pirates are lame"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1