HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" Empty
PostSubject: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" FJBloTX
S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Vendetta comes back to air after it's commercial break. The scene has been taken to a backstage interview, where XWA's very own female interviewer is. She is sporting your regular female interviewer outfit, which contains a black dress and high heels. Being the interviewer she is, she contains a microphone in her hand.

Female Interviewer
"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you the newest XWA wrestling manager, Benjamin Jeffery.

The camera zooms out slightly as Benjamin can be seen. Benjamin is wearing an Aqua tuxedo, one that looks like the one you'd wear to prom. The female interviewer is about to say something, but before she could, Benjamin pinched the microphone off her.

Benjamin Jeffery
"Sorry ma'am, no one wants one of your generic interviews. With saying that, you can fuck off now."

After the rude attitude Benjamin showed towards the interviewer, she swings her left hand and hits the side of Benjamin's face, then walks off. Jeffery places his hand where she slapped him.

Benjamin Jeffery
"Moving on. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Benjamin Jeffery and today I have brought you people gift. Bur when I say gift, I don't mean an actual present to unwrap. This gift is different, this gift will be a role model to the young, the hopeless, and the old. Ladies and Gentlemen say goodbye to Maddox Whine, David Shitichals, Jfuck, Shitman Alex, Danny Gaymond, Gayleb and last but not least Riley Williorgasm. And now please welcome your hero, your new idol....DAVID HARVA!!!!!!!"

The newest XWA super walks into the scene, as Benjamin starts to clap. David, who is in his wrestling attire, stands there looking straight at the camera. Benjamin hands him a microphone.

David Harva
"Your XWA is now my XWA. My XWA is hell and pain. XWA is now my world, and in my world, NO ONE LIVES."

David drops the mic and headbuts the shit out of the camera lens, till the camera gets cut off.

Joey Miles
"What a retard."
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:50 pm

"Maddox Whine, David Shitichals, Jfuck, Shitman Alex, Danny Gaymond, Gayleb and last but not least Riley Williorgasm."

ROFL!

So many people wanting to run XWA. Dark Atlas, Harva, D-Volution. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:34 am

Short and sweet. I really like it, especially with how fucking scary David Harva looks, those few words mean so much more. Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:20 am

Greatest last line of a promo ever?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:00 am

I laughed.

I think I like Benjamin Jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"   S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world" Empty

Back to top Go down

S4 | David Harva -- "You all die in my world"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1