HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | David Harva - "Getting back on the Rail"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | David Harva  - "Getting back on the Rail" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | David Harva - "Getting back on the Rail"   PROMO | David Harva  - "Getting back on the Rail" EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm

DUE: Saturday, July 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Getting back on the Rail"   PROMO | David Harva  - "Getting back on the Rail" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:32 am

The cameras are directed to a phone booth outside the arena, this live image is upon the tron above the ramp for all to see. In the phone booth contains not only a phone, but a human as well. He is sporting an aqua tuxedo. The coins can be heard going through the machine as a voice starts up.

???
"Hello? David Harva? Answer your fucking phone, even that David Dickballs can answer quicker then you."

Judging by the voice, everyone can tell that it is Benjamin Jeffery in the phone booth.

David Harva
"Sup Homie?"

-Benjamin Jeffery-
"What on fucking earth did you just call me?"

David Harva
"A Homie...."

Benjamin Jeffery
"What? Your supposed to be a Russian Destroyer!!!!! Why the fuck you sound like a high Jamaican with aids?"

The phone goes out, as David hangs up. Beeps start going as Benjamin yells FUCK.

(Short as fuck, but gets to the point that I've written David off as I just couldn't get into character with him. So no booking David, but don't worry I got something planned Smile )
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Getting back on the Rail"   PROMO | David Harva  - "Getting back on the Rail" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 am

HAHAHAHHA. Legit lol'd at this promo Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | David Harva - "Getting back on the Rail"   PROMO | David Harva  - "Getting back on the Rail" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | David Harva - "Getting back on the Rail"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1