S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina Empty
PostSubject: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 am

Due: Sunday, June 8th at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:04 pm

*REMOVED BY GMS*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:53 pm

So Justin admitted it? Wow.

Good promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:58 am

...You didn't beat Skye... Are you crazy?

Actually, don't answer, I know you're mentally damaged lol.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:03 am

This is a good promo, except you did lose.

It doesn't matter if Justin did it on purpose or not. Change all the pronouns, and whoever voted on it, would probably still believe he had the better match. Just because he used the wrong pronouns doesn't mean you're right and he's wrong.

Hell, I warned you about people using your character wrong in your character's profile thread. You can't just create your own canon, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 am

Wait, when did Snoopz admit?
Was a screenshot taken or has someone just told you that he admitted it in order to stir the pot?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 am

I never admitted to anything. O_o

I jokingly did in the Shoutbox. Jokingly. I said something like "I wrote Transocles as a female because Wolverina believes in God. True story." Anyone who thought that was serious is an idiot.

EDIT: Also, Ian booked the card. I just posted the topics. If you wanna bitch about the promo having the wrong name and being at the wrong place on the card, bitch about the right person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:55 am

This is not a good promo.

I was unhappy but willing to see how the Transocles character was going to go... but what you described in this is disgusting. Regardless of Transocles gender, 'offering' sex to a ten year old is not OK. Not in real life and not in this E-Fed.

If this event were to happen in real life "Transocles" would be a sex offender for life...

We'll have the canon debate at some other time this week, but for now I encourage you to edit this promo. That's not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 am

You're a fucking weirdo. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Decker
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am

lmao this is garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 am

You are sick, in the head.

Why the fuck would your write a pedo promo, especially with a kid who has cancer. That's fucking low.
Back to top Go down
Decker
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:35 am

because HEEL heat! that's how you be a totes heel!
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:11 pm

She's obviously angry at something. And you know women, they'll never tell you what they're ACTUALLY mad at. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Either trying too hard to be controversial, or just a blatant troll.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:22 pm

In my next segment, I'm going to blow up an orphanage to try and top this. Cool
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Did people who said this is a good promo actually read the promo Fail!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:46 pm

^ Myke said he didn't lol.
Back to top Go down
jackson
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Two words for this abomination: fuck you. This is not "heel heat". This is not clever or cool or funny. This is....I don't even have words. Disgusting is the closest I can come.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

jackson wrote:
Two words for this abomination: fuck you. This is not "heel heat". This is not clever or cool or funny. This is....I don't even have words. Disgusting is the closest I can come.

Are you going to actually contribute to the rest of the site, or have you just signed up to say that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Mink wrote:
jackson wrote:

Are you going to actually contribute to the rest of the site, or have you just signed up to say that?

Yeah That People coming on here to make the situation worse. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:24 pm

This needs to be stop being mentioned now, because having random ass people come on here just to make a comment and then piss off, doesn't make this place look any good.

Her attention plan worked. Lets just let her run off into the distance and move onwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Im assuming all of these random people were brought here via that dude on Twitter talking about this character in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:30 am

Seriously guys. What the hell .... ?

Obviously, Wolverina made this promo with the purpose of disturbing readers. There is no opposing foil to come make the save, so it isn't giving anyone momentum. The child isn't related to anyone, so it isn't setting up a feud. Its simply a promo to paint Transocle as a sick fuck and make you go, "what the hell is wrong with that guy?" So I agree with Myke. In terms of establishing a character, it is a good promo. In terms of setting up anything, it really doesn't do much. I'm sure if someone was to come and stop Transocles, all these comments would be a different. The only issue I have with the promo is the blatant ignoring of a loss. Sorry Wolverina, but you did lose the match. You may not agree with it OR like it, but that was the decision -- so its up to you as the fedder to work with it or move on from it. That's the only thing I would change.

If anything else, I'm appalled at the behavior in this thread. Ian may say this promo is not okay, and he has that right. You wanna know what's also NOT okay? Comments like: "You're a fucking weirdo", "Fuck you", "You're sick in the head", and all that stuff. Hell, some people took this to twitter (stupid move) and had people who were not on this site, come on this site JUST to rip Wolverina for this thread. Who the hell wants to be apart of a site that does that? Why did it get taken that far over a damn game? This is role playing people! And don't give me this whole, "well its still fucked up" cause you grew up watching WWE do some fucked up stuff too. Having sex with a corpse? Chopping a man's penis off? Were you throwing a fit then? No, cause you knew it wasn't fucking real. Neither is this. You guys seriously want me to plug the site when THIS stuff happens? There ain't no way that's gonna happen if this thread is an example of what COULD happen to the new members. You're free to not like the promo. Fine. Tell Wolverina why you didn't like it and keep it about the promo. The moment you start insulting the person -- you just made it personal over a damn game. Who wants to be involved in that? Come on guys.

Last edited by WrestlingLoverLyx on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:50 am

Indifferent

She wrote about what would be considered sexual assault. That's not OK. There is no "E-Fedding is a game so it doesn't matter" excuse. Had a male character, say Spyro, written about violently raping a woman, I can't imagine how much anger it would have created. Sexual assault on a minor can't just be glossed over as character building. It's NOT a good promo because this character would get thrown off the air waves and whoever put it up would get sued. There are people legitimately disgusted by how she can present such a serious issue in such a thoughtless way...

For the record, I stopped watching the WWE for a few years after the Triple H/Kane angle, although THAT angle was presented a hell of a lot better than this. Triple H was an established heel and the angle was written to present the material in a clearly sarcastic tone. This presented the sexual assault of a minor as a normal event, even possibly as 'heroic' for doing it for a Make A Wish kid.

I'm legitimately worried that someone, apparently a functioning adult, would write this on such a forum and assume that it was acceptable.

One last thing: Drawing a moral line on people insulting Wolverina for writing this but accepting what Wolverina wrote as OK to me is baffling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 am

If the entire purpose was to get you to think he's a sick fuck, its pretty much acknowledging its not okay. Still don't see how that warrants all the insults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina Empty

Back to top Go down

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next