HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled"   PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled" EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:13 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 3rd at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled"   PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:32 am

PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled" Melissa

After yet another commercial completes, the feed finally comes back to Vendetta. The fans immediately react with cheers upon the sight they see. There, in the flesh, all decked out in her ring gear (as seen above, except without the hideous eye make up) and sporting a "Brazen Head" t-shirt over her ring top is the People's Princess. The fans cheer even louder at her endorsement, after all Brazen Head is the most well known and beloved pub in Dublin, Ireland. And just so happens to be the pub that Wolverina visited the night before. Mike Lamar stands by with a smile on his face, and waits a number of seconds before bringing the interview to a start.

Mike Lamar
"Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this time by the lovely and incomparable Wolverina."

Wolverina smiles, waves, and gives a quick wink to all the people watching.

Mike Lamar
"Wolfie, obviously, a welcome back is in order. The fans missed you. I missed you. The world missed you, even though it has only been a few short weeks. Of course, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask the big question right from the start. What happened? Why the sudden hiatus?"

Wolfie nods and gives him a gentle smile before speaking in her alluring, honeyed tone that just eases you into a sense of serenity at the sound of it.

Wolverina
"Fair question and deserving of an answer. First off, I'd like to thank XWA for allowing me privacy during this troubled time. Two weeks ago my memaw passed away. It was sudden. Out of left field. She was a healthy ole hellcat but when the Lord calls you home, you don't have a say so in it. In the mix of all that I lost my Women's Championship to Candice Love in rather embarrassing manner. I needed a quick breather. Just step away for a moment to grieve and collect myself. I did that and am chomping at the bits to get back in the ring tonight."

Mike gives her a nod that relays his sympathy over her loss.... well, her loses lol.

Mike Lamar
"Wolfie, I as well as the XWA multiverse are very sorry to hear that. As for what you said about tonight and also about Candice Love, do you have plans to cash in your mandatory title rematch clause soon?"

Wolverina
"Thank you, Mike. I already know when I'll invoke my title rematch clause, and it will be at (insert name of next month's PPV here). I want to see the champ, Nicole or Candice, in action for a bit more. I need to study them, especially Candice. I'm rooting for the Canadian Love to win because I want to beat her for the title. I HAVE to beat her, Mike. I can't let her do what she did and just get away with it. You know me. As for tonight, I'm a little reserved, honestly. See, I am fighting a girl by the name of Helena Boxx, whom I know nothing about. The last time I knew nothing of an opponent, I lost to her in back to back weeks and she's walking around here with my Women's Title as we speak. Rest assured, I ain't gonna take Helena lightly, so she better bring her A game, no, her A+ game tonight."

Mike Lamar
"Speaking of newcomers, earlier tonight we heard from a very brash and rather loopy young woman by the name of Effy. She is cute and all, I'll give her that, but she called you out big time, and made it seem like it would be an easy task for her to take you out. The girl even gave you the choice of any match anywhere. Your thoughts and will you accept her challenge?"

The Nebraskan's demeanour changes a little. She becomes a little more serious, her lips tightening and eyes narrowing some. She turns toward the camera, her head shaking slightly.

Wolverina
"Of course she's cute, Mike. Looking cute is the minimum requirement for employment in the Women's division of XWA. So, congrats Effy. You barely made it to the big leagues. Effy, you strike me as the type of girl, not woman, that succeeds but just barely does so. You're the consummate 'I just want to pass the grade' type huh? You can barely dress yourself, that is pretty obvious. You can barely hold a conversation. You can barely chew gum and dance at the same time. And I bet you barely graduated school. You better hope the one redeeming quality you may have is wrestling ability, because you're going to need it at United Xtreme!"

The fans give a nice pop for the remarks, and Mike steps in a little closer to make things all official and stuff.

Mike Lamar
"That sounds like an acceptance to me folks! (He looks at her and she nods yes) Wolverina versus Effy at United Xtreme!"

Wolverina
"But wait, there's more! We're here in Dublin, Ireland. These folks know how to kick ass. They know how to take things to the extreme, and since United Xtrme is a night to be extreme, I think we should think up a proper ass beating for Effy. Hmmmm... let's see. Well, there was that guy at Brazen Head last night that kept running around swinging the chain over his head. I could bring a chain to the ring and beat the brakes off her with it, right Dublin?"

The fans roar with approval, but a small contingent want more, and their Princess hears them.

Wolverina
"Oh, I'm just getting warmed up, Ireland. Hmmm, when I think Ireland, how could I not think of those cunning little leprechauns? Especially the one on the cover of my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms! I can't really do anything to her with a box of cereal, although I could enjoy their magical deliciousness whilst kicking her ass. Wait... CHARMS! The bartender was tossing the little candy 'charm' bracelets around last night. Yeah... that's it. I got it. Effy, darlin', at United Xtreme we will compete in a Chain-O-Charms match!"

Although they haven't been given any specifics yet, the fans scream their vocals out.

Wolverina
"I'll break it down so even you can understand it, Effy. We will attach ourselves to opposite ends of a 20 foot long chain. At different places on the chain, there will be 'charms' attached, however it won't be candy it will be weapons.... weapons that we will use on each other. And to insure that you fully insert your foot in your mouth, the only way for one of us to win is to tag all four corners' top buckles consecutively and then pin for the 1-2-3. Thank you for the great idea, Dublin! And Effy, I want to thank you too, not only for the respect you gave me for my talent, but also for the unselfishness you have displayed in being the willing lamb to the slaughter I intend to bring this Sunday. Time to take the training bra off, girlie."

Mike Lamar is excited and basically repeats the specifics of the match as Wolfie ends the interview with a she wolf howl and a "SOMEBODY DEW ME"! As requested, a bottle of Mountain Dew, not the weak ass diet kind... the REAL stuff... is thrown to her. She guzzles it down as Mike closes the segment out and the feed goes back to ring side.

End Of Promo

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled"   PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:47 am

I enjoy face Wolverina. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled"   PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Wolverina - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1