Show Opener
Wolverina

Wolverina  Empty
PostSubject: Wolverina    Wolverina  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Wolverina  Gina_carano_american_gladiators_hd_caps_dqqvgOZ.sized

Pic Base: Gina Carano - Female MMA fighter|Actress|American Gladiator
Ring Name: Wolverina
Hometown: Blair, Nebraska
Nicknames: The Athletic Anomaly, The People's Princess, The Nebraskan, the Cutie Pie Cornhusker, Wolfie, the Gorgeous Graceling, Modern Day Wonder Woman, the Paragon of Virtue, GodQueen (when heel)

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155 tight and toned
Weight Classification: Cruiserweight

Alignment: Mega Face
Fans Reaction: Plenty of cheers
Ring Attire (Pics permited): Varies
Entrance Attire (Pics Permitted): Varies
Backstage Attire (Pics Permitted): Varies
Wolverina  Safe_image.php?d=AQCDFqpDGuR00lbn&w=377&h=197&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.bleacherreport.net%2Fimages_root%2Fslides%2Fphotos%2F001%2F780%2F643%2Fgina-carano-gq-02_original_crop_650x440
Wolverina  GinaCarano
Wolverina  Gina_carano_300

Manager(Optional): None

Gimmick: Wolfie is friendly, fiery, competitive, super athletic, and loves sports.

Fighting Style: She is a Jack (or Jill) of all trades. She likes to use devil may care high risk high reward moves but loves a good brawl and can take on the challenges of a human chess match when it comes down to technique. She is not an expert in any of these styles but she is very good at each one. One of the best well rounded competitors around.

Moves

1. Spear
2. Hurricanranna
3. Plancha Dive
4. Shining Wizard
5. Neck Breaker
6. DDT
7. Figure Four
8. Senton
9. Diving Head Butt
10. Back Cracker
11. Octopus Stretch Submission
12. Broken Arrow
13. Pele Kick
14. Flying Knee
15. Mush Room Stop (variations)

Trademark Moves:

1. German Suplex
2. Rope Assisted Stunner
3. Nape Breaker (Similar to the Jaw Breaker, but she does it to the Nape of the neck from behind instead of the jaw)
4. Moonsault
5. Minoru Special

Finishers:

1. "Wish Upon A Shooting Star" (Shooting Star Elbow Drop)
2. "Kick In The Teeth" (HBK style super duper kick)
3. "Platte River Twist" (Spider Twist Submission)

"Kick In The Teeth" pumps through the arena, bringing the fans to their feet where they jostle one another for position nearest the rail. As they do so, the woman in question storms out from behind the veil with her arms stretched at her sides. She stops and tilts back her head, letting out a she-wolf howl that is applauded and returned to her by her fans. Dressed in her white and black American Gladiatoress ring attire, the People's Princess commences her smiling up-tempo romp to the ring, tagging hands and hugging fans along the way. Once at ringside area, she does a lap around the ring and stops long enough to kiss a lucky little toddler boy on the cheek. From there she knees up onto the apron of the ring, gives a respectful salute to the crowd in attendance, then slips into the ring and begins to warm up for her opponent.

Last edited by Wolverina on Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Wolverina  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina    Wolverina  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Welcome back Wolfie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

Wolverina  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina    Wolverina  EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Well, 2WWF shut down. I have a lot of muse and ideas I was going to do there, but can't now. So I will give XWA another try. If I need to post a promo after the deadline is up for requesting it, I'll shoot the promo to someone in charge so they can post it, or I'll simply wait. I don't like how things went down any more than Franchise did, and just like him I stand firmly behind my actions, but I am willing to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones.

As for Wolverina, I have updated her pic base to Allissa Flasha/Melissa/Cheerleader Melissa, her attire, and the name of one of her finishing moves, as well as her age and an extra nickname.

If someone in the divas division or regular roster wants to run a story with Wolverina or my other character (Jeb Bowdeen) PM me, because right now the Women's Title is up for grabs between Nicole and Candice, as it should be, leaving me open for something.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

Wolverina  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina    Wolverina  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:04 pm

*Updated* 5/19/2014 - I went back to my original pic base of Gina Carano after hearing she is returning to the Octagon and I love her. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolverina  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina    Wolverina  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverina

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1