HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
SOG
Jobber
SOG

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:20 am

They're absolutely warranted.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 am

I wonder if Wolverina's seen the replies yet. I hope not, because if she has, she's ignoring them and won't be editing out the canon breaking and child molesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 am

She ignored everything that yall were saying in her character profile so what makes you think shes going to read this?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:12 am

Well, if she doesn't read this, her promo is getting deleted, so it'd be for her benefit to actually read this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 am

Look at all this attention she got over it. You really think she isn't enjoying this? I wouldn't be surprised if she signed up for yet another promo next week and did something similar this. Only this time, she'll take it further.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:29 am

And if she does, it'll be deleted again. I'd kick her out of the fed at that point, because she'd blatantly be trying to make the fed look bad by posting shit like that, but that's up to Ian.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:31 am

I am like the only one here who hasn't attacked her personally in this thread, and I agree the attacks are completely warranted. Maybe not in all the other stuff, but in this promo personally, absolutely. As for the people joining from Twitter, yes, that was ridiculous and unnecessary, but whatever, it was like one or two people. The rest of the attacks are completely warranted.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I am like the only one here who hasn't attacked her personally in this thread, and I agree the attacks are completely warranted. Maybe not in all the other stuff, but in this promo personally, absolutely. As for the people joining from Twitter, yes, that was ridiculous and unnecessary, but whatever, it was like one or two people. The rest of the attacks are completely warranted.

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 O_Rly_Demon_by_87392v
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:59 am

Emphasis on "LIKE the only one" I aint bothered

Also, lovely image. good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 pm

So I stayed out of this whole Transocles mess for the past few weeks. But this was absouletley disturbing. I don't even have words for it. Just fuck.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Post before me was deleted, but...

*People say outsiders would look down on the fed for people bashing her*

*Outsiders look down on the fed for people defending her*

Bad Luck Forum Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

No one is defending her. But making an account on the forum just to flame one person is retarded and pointless. Those people can also fuck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Jesus Christ, what the fucking fuck, people? Do I seriously have to do this? I have to be the one to defend Wolverina?

It's an offensive segment, yes, that's the point. Transocles is a heel. Is it about a serious topic? Yes. Is she seriously offering sex to a ten year old? No. There's a huge line in the sand when it comes to roleplaying and it isn't what offends you versus what doesn't. It's what occurs in character and what occurs out of character. The segment is offensive in character and people are attacking her out of it.. That's just flat out wrong. And she hasn't broken any rules so far as I can see. Nothing actually happens between Transocles and the cancer kid, so I would say that's self censoring and showing restraint.

And the attacks are ENTIRELY unwarranted, for the record. As a community, it's entirely unacceptable for members or management to go and bash someone because they don't like the contents of something they've done in character - especially when they've not broken any rules.

It's a good segment, Haven. The potshots at management were a touch out of line, but the rest was solid. I'll show you some love later in an alleyway when I'm sure it's not consensual.

As for those who are intent on tearing her down for this, I leave you with this:

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 Stephen-fry-on-being-offended
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Wolverina, you have until tonight to edit this promo or it's being deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 pm

^^ So people arent allowed to get offended cause it's a roleplay? What kind of logic is that? Why should a segment such as the one presented in this promo be acceptable, because the person is only in character and wouldnt really act out when they're being themselves? Come on dude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Justin. I can assure you Wolverina will not be editing her promo. So feel free to do what you will with it.

EDIT: Dead, Vladimir was not trying to imply you shouldn't get offended. He's saying people didn't have the right to attack and flame Wolverina for it. The fact people got offended shouldn't matter cause you're suppose to be offended. Her character is a sick fuck, as stated before, and because he (or she) a sick fuck its in the context for her to do something like that. Its not right, not at all, but Vladimir sees it from the view of a movie. Its just something to give the character some light. Because of that, it shouldn't warrant the personal attacks on the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:35 pm

And if this were a movie, tv show or even on a wrestling show, it would be ripped to shreds. People would be calling for the character to be pulled off the air right away. I dont care if it's roleplaying or not, there are different ways to get heat for your character, and implying you're going to fool around with a 10 year old cancer patient is not the way to go about it. I'm going to lock this for the time being, so nobody else can draw the flame out any further than it needs to be. The GMs can decide where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina   S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

S11.) "The Make A Wish Kid" | Wolverina

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2