HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade Empty
PostSubject: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 am

Due: Sunday, June 8th at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:23 pm

The scene opens up to a room with a table in it. It appears to be one of the locker rooms in tonight's arena. At the table is the challenger for the Hardcore Championship tonight as well as a random interviewer that no one has seen before and probably never will again.

Interviewer: "So how's your mindset going into the Hardcore Championship match tonight?"

Shade: "I'm not worried in the slightest."

Interviewer: "Really? Riley's beaten you twice before. He's also coming off a victory from last week where he retained the Tag Team Championships. On top of that, he's going for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Big Ass American Bash."

This prompts Shade to smirk a little.

Shade: "And this is why I'm not worried. Look at everything on Riley's plate. He'll be fatigued from last week, that's one thing. Secondly, would it really be wise to go into this match at one-hundred percent when he has to face Maddox soon? He should be worrying about that. I don't believe for a second that he'll be completely focused. Plus, I have two victories in a row myself. One against a newcomer, where I showed the world I don't give a fuck who you are; I will wreck you. That's why his manager, an old fart, was brutalized. Then just last week, I defeated the great Caleb Spires."

Interviewer:  "Yes but it was a count-out victory. No offense."

The interviewer prepares himself for a possible attack from Shade. "The Ultimate Synner" looks at him and shakes his head.

Shade: "A victory is a victory, regardless. It was also symbolic. I got word before my match that Riley accepted and that it was going to be a Last Man Standing match. So I decided, okay, let's do this the count-out way. Granted, I didn't knock Caleb out for ten counts, I still knocked him the fuck out. Picture me as the Oprah of XWA. You get a fucking blasphemy, and you get a fucking blasphemy... EVERYBODY GETS A FUCKING BLASPHEMY!"

It's official: the interviewer is worried for his life, but tries not to let it show too much.

Interviewer: "It's a good thing you agreed not to lay your hands on me. It's part of the reasons why other people don't want to interview you. Again, no offense. You're quite calm right now though. In fact, the calmest I think I've ever seen you. Why is that?"

Shade: "I'm busy thinking of how I'm going to finish Riley's reign, that's why. I already have an idea in mind: something even more barbaric than when I sent Jared Jerusalem's face through a table."

Interviewer: "Speaking of Jared, are you worried he might try to interfere in your match tonight, since he is Riley's partner and all?"

Shade: "Nope! Those two have bad blood between them. It's a fact. Once they lose their titles, I can see Jared destroying Riley. However, let's say he does try to interfere. I have a table with his name on it. And I mean that literally: I spray-painted 'JARED' onto a table before the show began and placed it underneath the ring. If he comes out, I'm whipping the table out, and we'll get a repeat of what happened last time."

Interviewer: "That's one way to keep someone away. Next question: are you serious about facing Skye Sapphire in a Hardcore Bra & Panties match?"

Almost instantly, Shade's cool and collected demeanor turns into one of slight anger.

Shade: "You're damn fucking right I am. Why wouldn't I be? Controversy causes ratings. It's being talked about before the match. It will be talked about during the match. And it'll most definitely be talked about after the match. Wanna know why? If I win - and yes, I'm not going to be the typical cocky douchebag who thinks they're born from Jesus Christ's anus and has this complex where they always win - then that means I just beat a fucking woman. Oh no. Imagine what will be said. 'Shade is a woman-beater!' and feminists everywhere will explode! Also, imagine what will happen when I stick my tongue down Skye's throat. Or maybe I'll stick something else down it. I'm also inviting Danny down to the ringside, because I'll have someone in my corner too. But that's a secret. A... sinister secret, let's say. But if I lose the match, then I lost to a girl! The great Shade who looks to essentially annihilate in his path... lost to a girl. How embarrassing. It's no rumor that management is against the match. Talk about losers."

Interviewer: "Speaking of management, they also want you to defend the title should you win tonight."

Beyond pissed off now, Shade slams his fists against the table, scaring the interviewer even more.

Shade: "Fucking really? What kind of fucking blasphemy is that? I already have a planned match and they want me to defend it? That means they want me to either scrap my match... or they want me to defend it against Skye... or they want me to have two matches. Fuck them very much. If I win, I'm not doing it. And it has nothing to do with being afraid of losing my title or anything. It's simple: not every title has to be defended at Pay-Per-Views. They don't even have a number one contender! Now if Riley idiotically decides to throw in his rematch clause at the Pay-Per-View, then I have no problem doing two matches. Other than that, I'm not about to face someone that management decides is worthy of the title at the last minute. Nor am I defending it against Skye because fuck them, that's why. If I lose the match tonight, does that mean that Riley has to defend the Hardcore and Tag Team championships as well as go for the World Heavyweight? Talk about fucking overkill. I kind of want to lose now just so I can see management physically fatigue this guy down to nothing so that Maddox has a breeze going against him because that also means that if Maddox lost, that he'd be worthless for losing against someone who had two previous matches! Fuck management if they try to say I have to defend."

The psychotic wrestler stands up and exits, heading backstage as the scene cuts to commercial break.

Last edited by Myke on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Aww, no Hardcore title for Skye. Sad

Me likey, though. I wonder who Shade's gonna have in his corner. I was originally not gonna have Danny be at ringside, but it seems I must now. OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:01 pm

I would have liked to see Shade put Jared through a table again lol. But something already happened to him in his promo Funny
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:30 pm

And coded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Sweet, intriguing promo. Loved how you had a reasonable blow for the management, everything made sense. Good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:53 am

Adored the Oprah reference, you really do great work with Shade, look forward to a great match
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:05 am

"YOU GET A FUCKING BLASPHEMY! AND YOU GET A FUCKING BLASPHEMY!" Funny
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:08 am

"Picture me as the Oprah of XWA" is possibly the greatest sentence I have ever read.

In all seriousness, I highly enjoyed this promo. Especially Shade's snap at the end about having to defend the title if he wins it. His gripe with management was believable and could be great for setting up future storylines. Nothing against this promo other than a slight feeling of emptiness when the interviewer didn't get obliterated. Funny

I said it in Justin's promo and I'll say it again: highly anticipating Shade vs. Skye Sapphire at TBAAB.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade   S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade Empty

Back to top Go down

S5.) "YES, I'M SERIOUS" | Shade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1