HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert) Empty
PostSubject: Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert)   Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Due: Saturday, September 21st at 11:59PM EDT

Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert) FJBloTX
Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert) Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert)   Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Laura Watts: “The following contest is part of the King of Xtreme tournament contested under Extreme Rules and is set for one-fall! Neither wrestler can be disqualified or counted-out, allowing for weapons and outside interference.”

The arena slips into a dark abyss as a revised version of “Jesus Walks” by Kanye West begins to blare over the P.A. system. Making his way from the back is none other than the arrogant and smug masked superstar himself, Robert Howlett. Treading out onto the entrance stage as the lights in the building flash several different colors, “The Jackal Valentine” is seen giving off a look of disgust towards those in attendance tonight. The fans return the look with a chorus of boos which rival the sound that’s being put off by the wrestler’s current theme song.

Laura Watts: “Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at two-hundred and thirty two pounds… ‘THE JACKAL VALENTINE!’ ROBERT HOWLETT!”

The Xtreme Wrestling Association superstar commences his long walk down the ramp as he heads toward the ring area. With a smirk on his face, the South Carolina-native just absorbs all the negative energy the fans are putting off and just overall seems to care very little over what they have to think. Causally making his way to the squared circle, Robert slides into the ring and immediately glides to his feet as he spreads his arms out to the world. The masses live at the show just continue to shower him with boos as a focused look washes over Robert as he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

Ted Cedar: “Well this is bound to be a brutal match. We have a monster of a wrestler and a crazed maniac going head-to-head.”

Adam Dennis: “I know; I should have brought some popcorn. Damn it all.”

Laura Watts: “And his opponent…”

“Sound of Madness” by Shinedown begins to blast throughout the arena, cutting Laura Watts off. As the music intensifies and the line “WATCH YOUR BACK!” hits, Shade walks out from behind the curtain, looking off into the audience with a grin on his face. The smile quickly fades though, as it turns into a look of seriousness. He slowly walks down to the ring, focusing on nothing but the squared circle. Instead of entering via the steps, Shade slides into the ring. He grabs the microphone from Laura’s hands.

Shade: “Allow me, Laura.”

Laura looks at the referee, giving him a confused look. But she does as he says, allowing him to do his own entrance. She exits the ring.

Shade: “Standing at six feet, four inches and weighing an awful two hundred and thirty-five pounds… hailing from Albany, New York… ‘The Corkscrew Maniac’ himself… Leon Astin.”

Shade drops the microphone, but no one comes out from the curtain. Shade simply raises his hand and motions for Robert to attack, indicating that it’s still Shade fighting in the match.

Adam Dennis: “What the Hell is going on?”

Ted Cedar: “I think I understand. From his promo earlier, Shade is acting like his younger sibling, Leon. Or he thinks he’s Leon? I’m terribly confused.”

Adam Dennis: “I think we all fucking are!”

The referee, still seeing two wrestlers ready to fight, signals for the bell.

DING DING DING!
Back to top Go down

Shade or Leon? (Entrance for Shade vs. Robert)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1