HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 am

Due: Saturday November 2nd, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:32 am

(OOC: The person randomly chosen was by Razor. The stipulation choices were narrowed down by Justin and then I chose what it was going to be.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning from a commercial break, the scene opens up to Shade pacing around a locker room. There’s a very large object in the background covered by a sheet.

Shade: “I did what you asked of me. Now fucking tell me who killed her.”

However, a quick rotation around the room shows that Shade is talking to no one. Or so we think. He’s really talking to Leon and Samael in his head.

Shade: “You had a simple victory over E.G. Deal – that overrated fat ass. Huge people who wrestle are so fucking cliché. ‘OH LOOK AT ME, I’M A HUMAN WRECKING BALL AND I’M GOOD AT NOTHING ELSE HURRDUURRRR’.”

Shade: “I take offense to that, Mr. Bouncy House. You run around the ring like a damn dog that has ADHD, so shut your trap.”

Shade halts his pacing momentarily.

Shade: “I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER, OKAY?! QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND TELL ME.”

Shade: “Sorry Michael, but no. You need to prove yourself again. In a real match. That’s why the roulette wheel is here. Go on and show the nice cameraman.”

Shade lets out a sigh of frustration and takes the sheet off the large object. It is indeed a giant roulette wheel. One of the circles is full of names; the outer circle is full of gimmick types. There are two arrows and spinners: a red and a blue one.

Shade: “Well…? Explain what’s gonna happen.”

Shade: “This is fucking blasphemy. I already got the title like you asked. And now, because you think it was ‘too easy’, you’re changing the rules and are making me defend it against a random person before you tell me.”

Shade: “Wasn’t my idea.”

Shade: “Yeah, I still kinda like you, Sammy. Leon’s just always been a dick.”

Shade: “SHUT UP AND SPIN THE WHEEL. THE RED ARROW IS FOR THE OPPONENT. THE BLUE IS MATCH TYPE. DO IT, BITCH.”

Shade reluctantly spins the red handle first. Around and around it goes, spinning past names such as Dominik Diveraz, Razor Xtreme, JHalc, and even Tyler Lawson. But what does it land on? Someone Shade has already gone toe-to-toe with.

Shade: “Huh. You got Dante Cross to face at XtremeMania. Should be easy since you already beat him once.”

Shade: “Clearly not a challenge. Let’s see the match type though. Spin it, if you will.”

The blue handle is spun and the arrow goes around numerous times for a more forceful spin was done this time around. Common match types are listed: the plain Singles Match, a Ladder Match, and even a Texas Deathmatch. Some horrifying ones such as Burning Puppies on a Pole are listed for whatever reason. But the match it lands on is rarely done anymore, due to contestants leaving in terrible conditions.

Shade: “No way…”

Shade: “That was on here? Well shit.”

Shade: “FUCK TO THE YES. 30 FUCKING MINUTES IN FUCKING HELL!”

Shade seems ecstatic now, ignoring the fact that his opponent is Dante. He eventually regains his composure.

Shade: “30 Minutes in Hell… made famous by two 2WWF wrestlers by the names of Ace Acid and Thomas Barnez. Everyone has to have heard of them. It’s an Ironman match variant that takes place in a steel cage. However, the cage extends out to the security barricade, allowing for plenty of room to roam outside of the ring still. Weapons are scattered all around the outside of the ring and of course, under it. Oh, and the best part, is that razor wire entwines the cage. What a perfect match for a Hardcore Championship defense. With that being said, once I decimate Dante, I want to know who killed her. Until then, I’ll take out the Intercontinental Champion and make JHalc’s life easier.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 am

I love this gimmick so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:00 pm

So a random fatal fourway thirty minutes in hell, this is going to be muy interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:06 pm

It's only gonna be Shade vs. Dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Ahh, so no fourway match then, mk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade   PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Shade Roulette" | Shade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1