Shade "droids" FJBloTX
Shade "droids" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Shade "droids" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade "droids"   Shade "droids" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:12 am

The screen shows a small, moderately dark room. A man is sitting down in the only visible corner of the room, wearing a brown robe similar to that of a Jedi knight’s attire. He begins rocking back and forth while mumbling something under his breath…

“These aren’t the droids you are looking for. These aren’t the droids you are looking for. There aren’t the droids –”

The man turns around to face the camera, with the robe’s hood partially covering his face. However it’s clear to everyone that his man is Shade.

“– you are looking for. A droid is considering a robot, or in terms of humanity: lifeless. Much like the people infested in this company. Championships aren’t important. Wins aren’t important. Losses aren’t important. It’s not about any of that. It’s about making a name for yourself. It’s about being able to walk down the street and people being either terrified of you or asking for your autograph. You think winning some gold-covered plate with a strap means you’re somebody? Not necessarily. Ask around and no one will know who Hitman Alex is. Not to rain on your parade, Alex. Congratulations on your win. It’s just… you’re so boring. You believe you’re destined for greatness? That’s what you’re all about? So was half this company at one point or another in their career, most likely.”

Shade takes down the hood, revealing his full face now.

“Just about everyone on the roster is a droid. Let’s do a quick review, shall we? Sean Young is black – I mean, back. I remember him from 2WWF. His whole thing is similar to Alex’s: something about being World Champion. Boring. Come on, Sean. You should know better than that. Stop being so bland. Then there’s Axel Anvil. Yet ANOTHER person here for gold. There’s also Jerod Barnez. You will never make a name for yourself like your father. But what I mean by that is… your father was a monster of a man. That’s how he made a name for himself. You will never be as good as him.”

“The Ultimate Synner” stands up tall now, staring directly into the camera.

“Jaylon Brown cares too much for the fans. Rellim Strife wants to be on top of this company. Do you guys see a pattern here? Scott St. Vincent was a thief; which is a nice touch because you wanna know something? It’s different. Greg Samuel? Something about an athlete. Don’t even get me started on Minkaro, because he’s literally a walking joke. I think I’ve made my point. I can dissect every person on this roster but that’ll take up too much air-time.”

The robe falls from Shade as he clenches his fists and in doing so, cracks each of his fingers.

“I think it’s time I stop playing around. I’ve made my analysis. Victories mean so much to you people? For shame. All you need to do is open up and be a crazy maniac, such as myself. But if victories are so important… then I’ll play your game how you want it. It starts tonight. Come on Sammy. Come on Leon. Let’s show this company that these wrestlers are the droids we’re looking for… so we can reprogram them.”

Shade exits the room by himself… or did he? The scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Shade "droids" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade "droids"   Shade "droids" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm

OMG! Samael and Leon? Love

This was sexy. Jerod got mentioned too, which is a plus.

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Shade "droids" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade "droids"   Shade "droids" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
OMG! Samael and Leon? Love
Yes... but were they really there?
*Mystery*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shade "droids" Empty