HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" Empty
PostSubject: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" FJBloTX
S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:41 pm

The XWA fans are buzzing from the beginning of the show! It’s clear yo see that everyone is raring to go and have a great time at the milestone Vendetta #80. A quick pan around the arena shows a myriad of fans wearing many different t-shirts of their favourite stars, and lifting their signs high and proud above their heads. The mood is upbeat and electric, but that is soon to change…

As the theme music of Robert Hope begins to bleed from the speakers, the crowd begin to immediately turn their excitement into anger and fire it in a mass wall of boos.

Cedar:
"Oh great, what a buzzkill to the start of a monumental night."

Miles:
"What?! This is how you start a night like Vendetta #80, Cedar! With royalty. With a King! King Robert the Dragon Tamer! HAIL TO THE KING!"

Cedar:
"This is not the way I thought we’d be starting the night, I apologise ladies and gentlemen. Please bear with us while we all endure this mad man’s ramblings. Normal service will resume afterwards."

Hope slowly makes his way out of the curtains to the stage, where his throne has once again been placed for him. He takes a second to look over it with a quiet awe, almost mesmerised by it, as if it is exerting a hidden power over him. His hands gently dance across the golden decoration, especially the skulls that lead up to the larger dragon skull that hands over the top. The Prophet then, almost lovingly, caresses the dragon skull in two hands and looks at it for a while. Cerberus, Hope’s companion, makes his way to the side of Hope, accompanied by the group of hooded men from last week. Hope looks at Cerberus, then to the men, before walking over to them and beginning a small conference. He points towards the curtain and the men simply nod, turn away and leave, leaving Hope and Cerberus alone. The Prophet picks up a microphone which has been placed on the seat of the throne for him. Hope taps it twice, then takes his seat on the throne, as Cerberus drops to a knee beside him. As his music cuts off, he is greeted with more boos from the unhappy XWA audience.

Hope:
"Ladies and gentlemen, you have the utmost pleasure of bearing witness to the second official address to you undeserving plebeians. I, King Robert the Dragon Tamer, vanquisher of David Michaels and savior of The Hopeful, do declare that XWA now falls under MY rule. Not Smoke Xtreme, not even the World Champion. You all now answer to one man. That is your King, Robert Hope. A lot of people backstage have been talking. They’ve been talking, and I know they’ve been talking, because I have ears everywhere. They keep talking about how I’m a gibbering maniac. They’re talking about how I’m lying about being Kanimaniac, and that I’m kidding myself if I believe anyone is going to listen to what I have to say. That boggles my mind, it really does. You all saw what I did to David Michaels, and yet you still have the audacity to question me. One thing you need to take with you and learn is that Robert Hope does not lie, and Robert Hope will not be ignored. Speaking of being ignored, I can’t help but realise that...who’s talking?"

Hope looks to his right, then to his left. He gets up to his feet and walks to the back of his throne to look behind it. He even looks under it, too.

Hope:
“Who...who was that? Who was that talking just then? Where are you?”

Cedar:
"...what...on Earth is he doing?"

Miles:
"I...uh...yeah, I’m stumped too."

The fans don’t quite know how to react, either. It appears as though Hope is addressing some completely separate person who he is convinced is near him, talking while he is. Hope scratches his head, and slowly walks back to his seat, where he hesitates, but then sits down again, frowning.

Hope:
“Have some manners! Your King is talking! As I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted, I am a man you do NOT want to ignore! Michaels knows why. His wife knows why. Soon enough, all of you will know why, even if I have to shed your blood with my own two hands. Speaking of being ignored, I used a computer the other day and guess what? All of the records of Kanimaniac have STILL not been changed to the right name. What do I have to do to get some recognition? Do I have to send my monster over to the offices and have him tear them apart until someone actually does their damn job?! For the last time...Kanimaniac is gone. There is NO MORE Kanimaniac! H-I have abandoned Kanimaniac. There is no more Kanimaniac, only Robert Hope. Once again, I demand the records get changed to reflect this!”

Hope certainly doesn’t appear to be pulling the wool over the eyes of the XWA faithful, who simply boo him mercilessly, already sick of hearing the sound of his voice. This doesn’t sit well with Hope at all, who rubs his brow and bites his lip out of frustration. Finally, after hearing enough of the boos, Hope snaps back.

Hope:
“Now then...with that matter out of the way, I want to take this time to announce the implementation of trials. Any great King has enemies. And those enemies seek to impede him in his glorious reign. That is why, effective immediately, anyone who disrespects, offends or somehow impedes the course of my glorious reign will be subject to a trial by fire. What is a trial by fire, I hear bounce around your empty, vacuous heads and curl out of your mouths like the bile that they are? A trial by fire is when my faithful subject, The Hound of Hell Cerberus, is sent after you. You could be at home, you could be in the airport, you could be walking your dog. If you are found guilty in the Court of Hope, my beast will be sent for you, and you will be brought to justice by any means he deems necessary. Let this be a warning to you all right now.”

Hope then pushes himself up from his throne, then makes his way down the ramp, microphone in hand and Cerberus at his back. He marches with purpose to the ring, where he rolls under the bottom rope, only to be greeted with more boos as he and Cerberus occupy the ring. He rests his forearms on the ropes facing the commentary table, looking out into the crowd with utter contempt.

Cedar:
"This man is genuinely insane..."

Miles:
"Careful Cedar. You might be first to be called to the Court of Hope with that attitude!."

The Prophet’s eyes spill over the two commentators, and he raises the microphone to his lips once more, not breaking his steely gaze for one second.

Hope:
"The first man to be called to justice...is that man. Theodore. Cedar."

Miles:
"Holy shit, I’m Nostra-fucking-damus!."

Jeers come in thick and fast from the crowd, but Hope simply holds his gaze with a rather nervous looking Ted Cedar.

Cedar:
"I...what? What is this about? What kind of foolishness…"

Hope:
"You are charged with several counts of tarnishing the King’s name with your virulent words while you sit in your seat out there at commentary. Your propaganda ends today, as The Hopeful make an example of you to anyone else who thinks they can get away with spreading lies about the King. Cerberus. Bring him to me for his trial..."

Immediately, Cerberus drops to the mat and slides his huge frame out of the ring and to the mats on the outside. Without wasting a step, he marches over to Cedar and stretches over the table to grab the hapless commentator by the shirt and drag him over the top of the table, past a retreating Joey Miles, who obviosly wants no part of Cerberus. The Prophet grins as Cerberus roughly tosses Cedar towards the ring apron, forcing him to shift under the bottom rope, right to the feet of Hope. Robert then grabs the back of his jacket and hoists Cedar up to his knees, leaning down to his face as he does.

Hope:
"Theodore Cedar, you have heard the charges against you. How do you plead?"

Hope holds the microphone to Cedar’s mouth, as Cerberus rolls back into the ring, preparing himself for his role in this ‘trial’. A terrified and intimidated Cedar stutterd out:

Cedar:
"I don’t know what the hell-"

Hope:
"GUILTY! GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! In the name of King Robert the Dragon Tamer, I hereby sentence you to destruction. Cerberus, show Mr. Cedar what happens to enemies of The Hopeful!"

Hope aggressively throws Cedar to the floor for his hound to execute his justice. Cerberus slowly walks towards Ted, who is now shuffling back into the corner on his backside, pleading with The Hound of Hades to spare him. Cerberus is just about to grasp his hand around the neck of Cedar, when suddenly…

The crowd suddenly erupts with cheers and gets to their feet, as David Michaels’ entrance music finally begins to play, putting an end to Hope’s verbal tirade. Cedar quickly rolls out under the ring ropes and scurries over to the table, where Joey Miles has just say managed to compose himself.

Cedar:
"FINALLY! I was getting sick of listening to this maniac talking about himself and his pathetic claims...maybe Michaels will shut this guy up once and for all! Putting his damn hands on me like that...I’m only doing my damn job, for God’s sakes..."

Miles:
"Why don’t you quit then?! You know, I don’t know why you lick Michaels’ ass so much...he openly hated you on commentary last week and his stupid partner thrown a mallet at us!"

Cedar:
"I’m certain that was mainly aimed at you, Joey..."

Miles:
"Always laying blame elsewhere...typical."

Michaels walks out on the entrance stage to the delight of the crowd, as he’s in his wrestling gear for his important XWA Tag Team Championship match later tonight. Above his red and black tights, Michaels is wearing a D-Volution T-Shirt covering his upper body and also a backwards red cap. He’s met with the bizarre site of Robert Hope’s black and golden throne, in all it’s glory. Michaels looks at the annoyed Hope in the ring, not best pleased at being interrupted by the man he defeated at United Xtreme. The Showstealer whose challenge was not accepted last week, promised earlier in the week that he’d confront Hope and it looks as though he’s keeping his word...but not until he topples the mighty throne! Michaels then smiles at Hope, before taking the mic that’s in his hand and shoves it in the front of his tights, before walking over to the throne and starts walking around it. Hope looks on, with a curious expression on his face, not trusting Michaels being next to his precious seat.

Cedar:
"Michaels looks as though he’s up to something here..."

Miles:
"I swear, if he does what I think he’s about to do, I’ll kick his ass myself!"

Michaels walks round the entire, carefully crafted piece of furniture and looks rather impressed. Hope has his mic half way up to his mouth, wondering if he should say something or not, as he looks on curiously. Michaels, though, doesn’t do anything to the throne and stands in front of it, pulling the mic out from the front of his tights and twirling it around in his right hand. His music has since dropped away and the fans as all chanting “LETS GO MICHAELS!” repeatedly, knowing that his is going to be good. The Showstealer then folds his arms, his right over his left and holds the mic up under his mouth.

Michaels:
"Robert, Robert, Robert...you just never learn, do you?"

Robert Hope stands in the middle of the ring, tilting his head a little, as he wasn’t wanting Michaels to be out here tonight.

Michaels:
"Do you REALLY think people are buying any of your crap? Look, you know what, we’ll have a little chat about that momentarily...what I actually came out here for tonight was about your little speech last week, specifically the part where you didn’t accept my challenge to a rematch at The Big Ass American Ba--"

Before Michaels can even finish, Hope immediately cuts him off.

Hope:
"I already told you last week, Davey Boy, that I have done everything I need to do with you. I proven to the World that you are a FAKE at United Xtreme and I proved to each and everyone of these moronic fans that they are cheering for a...NO...BODYYYYY!"

The fans reply with resounding boos, obviously not agreeing with what Hope is saying. Michaels chuckles, as he twirls the mic around in his hand again, dropping his left arm to beside himself.

Michaels:
"A nobody, huh? Alright, I can live with that. Like I said last week to tubby and pervert on commentary over there last week, sticks and stones etc. etc…but you’re not getting it, Robbie. I’m not interested in the insults, the name calling, the threats or all your ‘Court of Hope’ crap. All I’m interesting in...is ending you damn career. I warned you last week that I wasn’t the David Michaels of old. I’m not the guy that just comes out here each and every week to entertain. I’m here to run this show and as far as I see it, your services are no longer required in my production."

Hope flips at this comment because, well, Robert Hope is the King of the XWA!

Hope:
"Are you kidding me? Are you REALLY kidding me?! Not wanted in YOUR production? You’re, pathetic, Michaels. I see what you’re trying to do. You want to get me mad...mad enough to accept that rematch. Well guess what, Davey? It’s not going to happen! This King isn’t for turning!"

Michaels:
"Oh really? Alright, Robbie, I’ve tried playing it nice so far. I issued a simple challenge last week and tried reasoning with you this week. Now, we’re going to start doing things...my way."

The fans cheers once more, as Hope looks at Cerberus beside him, almost looking for an answer...Hope then quickly shakes his head and realises he isn’t going to get it from him.

Michaels:
"Lets play a game….eye spy with my sexy eye, something beginning with….T! And no, before it’s said, it’s the colossal pair of tits stood in the ring!"

Cedar:
"Oh my! Hope looks irate!"

Miles:
"I hate this guy SOOOO freakin’ much..."

The fans all laugh, as Hope stomps around the ring bursting at the seams that Michaels is now making fun of him! Hope clenches his teeth and attempts to calmly answer him...

Hope:
"I’m...not interested...in your stupid games, Michaels."

Michaels:
"Awwww….you’re no fun, Robbie. I thought we were starting to really work around our problems! But OK, if you’re going to be like that, I’ll give you a clue...I’m standing rightttttttttttt next to it..."

Cedar:
"He’s going there, isn’t he?"

Miles:
"If he touches that throne, he should be arres--OK, he touched it. HE ACTUALLY TOUCHED THE THRONE!"

Michaels places his arm on the black and gold throne, leaning on the top right portion. Hope isn’t happy.

Hope:
"My name...is NOT “Robbie”, it’s King Robert the Dragon Tamer! And get your goddamn filthy, degenerate hands off my throne, you heathen!"

With that, a chant of “ROOO-BBIEEE!” begins in the crowd, causing Hope to tremble with anger and ball his fists.

Michaels:
"THRONE! There you go, it wasn’t that hard to play, now was it! The answer was throne! Give the crazy man in the ring a round of applause ladies and gentlemen!"

Michaels sarcastically claps his hands, along with the rest of the fans in the arena, as Hope closes his eyes, barely able to withstand this.

Michaels:
"Now, for the second part of the game. This is how it’s going to work, it’s real simple Robbie. You have two options. Option A, with the easiest option of the two, is you say right here that you accept my challenge at The Bash. We have our rematch, I end your career and we’re free of your preaching ass for good. OR option B...I take your precious little throne here...and I shove the piece of crap off this stage. YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS!"

A giant clock then appears on the titantron, conveniently place at the thirty second mark and begins counting down with gameshow-like music. Hope looks around, wondering just what in the actual blue hell is going on, as he once more looks at the clueless Cerberus.

Hope:
"Wait a minute...the hell are you doing?!"

Michaels:
"TWENTY FIVE SECONDS!"

Hope:
"...get it into your thick skull..I AM NOT FACING YOU AGAIN!"

Michaels:
"TWENTY SECONDS!"

Hope:
"...stop it. Stop it RIGHT NOW! I order you to cease this madn-"

Michaels:
"FIFTEEN SECONDS!"

Hope:
"...dammit’ I said stop it! Stop it right now, Michaels! I swear, if you touch that throne, it’ll be the last thing you ever-"

Michaels:
"TEN!"

Hope:
"...I’m warning you! Don’t push me, you son of a-"

Michaels:
"EIGHT!"

Hope:
"...what has the throne ever done to you?! This is uncalled for!"

Michaels:
"SIX!"

Hope:
"...your wife’s a whore. A dirty, rotten whore!"

Michaels:
"...not the smartest thing to say….FOUR!"

Cedar:
"WE’RE COUNTING IT DOWN!"

Miles:
"This is stupid..."

Hope:
"...STOP IT NOW!"

Michaels:
"THREE!"

Hope:
"...I swear I’ll kill you if you touch it!"

Michaels:
"TWO!"

Hope:
"...DON’T!"

Michaels:
"ONE!"

Hope:
"....WE’RE...NOT...FIGHTING!!!"

Michaels:
"ZEROOOOOOOOO!!!! Nighty, nighty crappy throne thing!"

Michaels then drops the mic to the ground and holds onto the back of the large throne. The fans all begin cheering, as he begins turning the golden seat to his left. He takes a last look to check it’s going to have the biggest of impacts and then looks up at Hope, who is now standing on the bottom rope with his eyes widened. Michaels then winks at him before charging forwards, pushing The King’s Throne as fast he can. As he reaches the end of the staging, Michaels gives it a last hard lunge and sends it flying straight off. The fans all begin to click away at the cameras on their phones, as the throne flies through the air, ten feet from the ground! The legs hit the concrete floor first, with the front left one breaking clean off. The rest then tumbles over on impact and scrapes along the floor, as the fans begin chanting “HOLY SHIT!” for added insult.

Robert Hope looks on, in horror, and drops to both knees in the middle of the ring, looks up to the sky and raises out his hands before yelling….

Hope:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Cerberus stands behind his distraught leader, cocking his head to the left just wondering what in the hell is going on. Hope thumps the mat in anger, seriously furious Michaels just destroyed his prize possession...albeit for a week anyway.

Cedar:
"In all my years of calling for this company, I told think I have EVER witnessed anything like that!"

Miles:
"That was just cruel..."

Cedar:
"...cruel?! The man just kidnapped an innocent woman for a month and you think THAT is cruel?!"

Miles:
"...yes! Yes I do! Michaels is clearly a heartless bastard and now Hope is suffering for no reason other than for Michaels stupid ego!"

Hope slowly gets up from all fours, onto his knees, and begins looking towards Michaels on the stage with probably the most serious expression he’s had since all this began. Michaels also appears to have lost the will to smile, as this looks about to get deadly serious in a hurry. Michaels walks back over to the middle of the stage and picks the mic back up, before starting to walk down the ramp, as Robert stares a hole through his head.

Michaels:
"That...that right there, is the first of MANY things we are going to start doing my way around here. You see Robbie, you really need to start listening to what I have to say. This whole...issue...is over when I say it’s over and I will make sure you life is a living hell until you agree to a rematch at The Bash….and trust me, the next set of events I do, sure as hell won’t be some stupid twenty dollar piece of furniture thrown off the entrance stage! Now, I’ll ask for the last time, nicely...accept...my...rematch!"

Michaels lowers his mic as he makes it to the bottom of the rope, the two men still locked eyes and wanting to rip the other’s throat out.

Cedar:
"I think the fun and games are over here...this doesn’t look good."

Miles:
"To the monkey’s in the back...I demand a tribute video for Hope’s throne for next week!"

Hope continues to stare Michaels out, but slowly begins shaking his head.

Michaels:
"You were warned. Now we need a face-to-face chat, Robbie."

Michaels climbs up the ring steps and through the ropes, twirling the mic around in his right hand again, as he stands several feet in front of the man that made Sugar’s life a living hell. Hope is still on his knees and distraught from the horrific event he’s just witnessed unfold in front of his very eyes. Eventually, he turns his hate-filled eyes towards those of Michaels, and slowly picks up the microphone, snarling like an enraged hound.

Hope:
"Do you have any idea what you have done, Michaels? Do you have any regard for another man’s belongings? Do you have any respect? I...AM YOUR KING!"

Michaels:
"Well I didn’t vote for you."

The crowd laughs as Michaels winks at them, appreciating the Monty Python reference. Hope snaps his head towards them and gives them a deadly glare. He then pounds the mat and springs to his feet, enraged.

Hope:
"Still...after all this time...you make a mockery of me. Do you have a death wish, Michaels? Do you just...hate your life? Is that it? Is that why you INSIST on testing me. Why you INSIST on pestering me and mocking me? Despite ALL I have done to you?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

The crowd laughs at Hope once again, as he makes it clear just how far gone he is, actually thinking that Michaels is the one with the problem. Hope turns back to them, snapping at them.

Hope:
"And you. You all encourage him. All you pathetic, empty headed cretins, with your incessant cheering and booing. If I had my way, I would tear off all of your faces and use them to clean my boots. As for you, Michaels… Do you know just how close you are to getting every bone in your body broken? At the click of my fingers, I can tell Cerberus to come over here and rip you limb from limb. We might have been friends once, but no more! The Kanimaniac you knew is gone, and-"

Michaels:
"The Kanimaniac I know IS gone, yes. He told me when he left. He’s in Japan, and you should be in a mental hospital...and I swear, if that big red retard takes one step towards me, I’ll kick that mask down his damn throat!"

Hope begins to furiously pull his hair and pace back and forth, as Cerberus observes him silently. Almost as if he doesn’t even realise that Michaels is there with them. He only sees his master, Hope. After a short time, The Prophet stops in his tracks and looks off into the distance. His eyes slowly raise up to the sky, then close as he inhales and exhales deeply. He slowly turns back to Michaels, bringing the microphone to his mouth, but with his eyes still shut.

Hope:
"...have it your way… If you want one more night of pain...torture...despair...fine. David Michaels. I accept your challenge for the Big Ass American Bash. It’s...just a shame that you’re not going to make it… Cerberus."

The massive beast Cerberus steps forward with a hand stretched out for Michaels, when suddenly the hand is swiftly kicked away by Michaels. Hope’s eyes snap open and fix on to Michaels, and then to Cerberus, who steps back from the shock of having his hand knocked away. Cerberus then surges forward to Michaels, but suddenly finds himself clocked with another Superkick, this time to the face, with Michaels having to stretch an impressive distance to connect. Cerberus rocks back on his feet, but doesn’t go down. Michaels looks taken aback that the monster has not been downed with his finishing move. Cerberus lifts his left hand to his face, holds his jaw, then quickly jerks his head to the side, as if to reset his jaw. Michaels doesn’t have time to react to the hand wrapping around his throat and squeezing tight, nipping his windpipe like a vice. He struggles against the monstrous strength of Cerberus, but before he can attempt to escape, the lights in the arena die, and the crowd lets out an avalanche of boos.

Cedar:
"Oh no. Please, no. Not again. Is once not enough with these guys?"

Suddenly, the lights return, and we see Hope and Cerberus looking around, confused. What they fail to realise is Michaels’ good buddy Carnage stalking the beast. Fortunately for Michaels, he does notice, and makes sure to call as much attention to it as possible. Cerberus looks at Michaels, who is still in his grasp, as he frantically points to the corner where Carnage is. The crowd respond in kind, beginning a “CAR-NAGE!” chant. Finally, Cerberus tosses Michaels away and turns to see what all the commotion is about, completely unprepared for the devastating Spear that drops him to the mat like a 7 foot bag of potatoes. Cerberus rolls out of the ring, holding his midsection tightly, much to the chagrin of Hope, who reprimands his companion thoroughly. Carnage is quickly in pursuit of the wounded hound, following him out of the ring and hammering him with hard, clubbing blows. Realising that he was set up by Michaels, Hope begins to shout for Cerberus until his voice grows hoarse, but he is ultimately unsuccessful, as both Cerberus and Carnage spill over the security wall and begin fighting through the arena, leaving only Hope, Michaels and…

BAM!

Sugar, who creeps up behind Hope and damn near pulverises his testicles with a Low Blow! The crowd can’t believe their eyes, as the sweet and innocent Sugar, the wife of David Michaels, delivers the hardest shot she possibly can wishing that it was hard enough to prevent this maniac from ever impregnating an unfortunate woman!

Cedar:
"OH MY! Where on Earth did she come from?!"

Miles:
"The blue hell?! Didn’t she get enough last month?! The ungrateful bi--"

Cedar:
"For once, just shut the hell up..."

Michaels looks on, whilst checking his throat hasn’t been caved in, as his wife exacts some well deserved revenge on XWA’s self proclaimed King. A close up of Hope’s face tells the entire story, as even the almighty Robert Hope, King of the XWA, finds out the hard way his never region is not immune to such acts of brutality. He stagger on his feet, trying desperately not to fall over, as Sugar begins hurling verbal insults in his ear. Michaels then shakes off the hurt and holds out his two hands, creating a frame with his index fingers and thumbs. He then takes a well placed step backwards and turns to his side, before sidesteppingg in and launching that educated right foot up into the air for a third time and cracks Hope right in the jaw, with another Superkick aka the Shattered Teeth Symphony! The crowd goes wild, as the sight of Robert Hope dropping to the mat, back first, is too much of a treat for them. As Hope collapses to the mat, out cold, Sugar makes sure she isn’t finished her verbal tirade and continues to hurl insults towards him. Granted, being she isn’t very good at hating on people, the insult are...rather weak, shall we say, but they get the point across! Michaels then stands over the fallen Hope and looks around at the crowd, with a rather cheeky grin on his face.

Cedar:
"What. A. Superkick! That was heard across the whole state I think, Joey! Finally that scumbag gets what he deserves!"

Miles:
"This is terrible! Our King is being treated like he’s committed a crime! What the hell did he ever do to Sugar?!"

Cedar:
"...I...screw it."

Michaels then tells something so Sugar and she starts rummaging around in her jean pockets, as Michaels heads out of the ring and lands on the floor. He searches around under the ring, until he finds what he was looking for - a black baseball bat! The crowd pop a fair bit for the bat, as he then, using the bat, points into the ring at his wife who is twirling something around in the air. Those being handcuffs! Michaels smiles, as he hits the ring apron with the bat and slides back into the ring. He then picks up the mic one of the pair dropped earlier and taps it with the bat, making sure it’s still on. He then wanders over to the unconscious Hope and kneels down next to him.

Michaels:
"NOW...as I was going to say, before I was so rudely interrupted...your Highness...if you think these people watching here tonight and around the World are going to buy that BS you attempted to sell to us earlier, you’ve got another thing coming. Now I’m glad, Robbie, that you’ve finally seen sense...but my game isn’t quite over justttttt yet. Hold this."

Michaels then pases the baseball bat to his wife and exchanges it for the handcuffs. Michaels then reaches back down and begins dragging up the drunken-like Hope, moving him over to the corner. He shoves him onto the turnbuckles and places one end of the cuffs onto Hope’s right hand. He then quickly moves him around and brings the remaining left arm to his back and cuffs both together. Michaels shifts hope around once again, before taking a step back and smiling, while the fans begin a “KICK HIS ASS!” chant at the top of their lungs.

Hope can barely keep on his feet, as his eyes roll around in his head, not sure what is going on. He slowly looks up, coming to the conclusion that this is Michaels’ doing. Sugar then hands Michaels the baseball and he swings it around in his right hand. The Showstealer then swings for the hills, as he sends the side of the bat straight into Hope’s gut area, causing him even more considerable pain as he drops to one knee in agony. Hope screams up, almost as though the shot woke him up and looks up, a sick grin slowly taking over his face. He then slowly mouths a few words.

Hope:
"...hit….me...again! Hit me again...you bastard… HIT ME!"

Michaels:
"Your wish is my command, your Highness!"

David then swings the bat around again and delivers a second, even harder shot, to the gut of Robert Hope once again. Hope somehow remains on one knee, screaming out in pain again, as he asks for another shot. Michaels doesn’t waste time in replying with words and instead unleashes a flurry of baseball bat shots into the body of Hope. Michaels becomes enraged, shot after shot, refusing to stop until this hideous human being is seemingly dead! The shots become harder and faster, as Hope eventually crumbles down to the mat and lays their motionless. One last shot, with the point of the bat, is directed into the side of Hope’s face, which draws a trickle of blood from his already broken nose from last night. Michaels eventually decides to stop, breathing heavily, as he chucks the bat away and is handed the mic from Sugar once more. Michaels then reaches down and lifts Hope up, sitting him in the corner, leaning him on the bottom turnbuckle. Michaels then takes a seat next to his newfound mortal enemy and places his arm over his shoulder, as though they have been best of pals all their lives.

Miles:
"OK, if your fatass of a commentator tells me THAT wasn’t a sick act, I swear I’ll ban you from catering forever!"

Cedar:
"Don’t suggest for one second that Hope didn’t have this coming, either!"

Michaels holds the mic up, which captures Hope breathing heavily and groaning at the tremendous pain he’s in, despite literally asking for it. Before Michaels can say a word, Sugar suddenly loses the plot and begins slapping the holy hell out of Hope’s now, less-than-glorious, face! The fans cheers, as Sugar has had this built up inside of her for a long while now. It isn’t until Michaels grabs a hold of her hand and gently pushes her back, telling her he’s got this.

Michaels:
"MJ...MJ! I’ve got this...just ease up, OK?"

Sugar, with that stern look only a woman can muster up, pulls back her hair and nods her head. She takes a step back and gathers herself, before Michaels can continue.

Michaels:
"Now, with that out of the way...like I was saying earlier, I am much obliged that you came around and decided to accept my challenge. But I warned you last week that things were going to be done...may way, from here on out and, as you just witnesses, that’s exactly how it’s gonna’ go. So, at The Big Ass American Bash, we will intend face off...one more time...like you agreed to. BUT...it’s a big, full bodied and rounded BUT...just like we faced in a match of your design at United Xtreme, at the Bash, we’re going to go head-to-head in something that’s up more street, if you will..."

A hushed silence engulfs the arena, as each and every person listens on, hooked to every word Michaels is speaking.

Michaels:
"...at the Bash, I will make you suffer. I will make you hurt. I will make you feel pain like you never even thought was possible. you want to play mind games and get into my head? You want to mess with MY family? You think I’m just going to sit back and let you take apart my life brick by brick? Well, Your Highness, I’m sorry to say you’re messing with the wrong guy. Yeah, I may be on the ‘good’ side, but sometimes you can’t always play the role of Angel. At the Bash...you...me...HELL...IN A CELL!!!!"

Cedar:
"OH MY GOD!"

Miles:
"WHAT?!"

Cedar:
"Michaels. Hope. Hell in a Cell at the Big As American Bash! Robert hope may have hell to pay come The Bash!"

Miles:
"This can’t be allowed!! Michaels can’t just book matches like that! Dammit’!"

Cedar:
"Hope already agreed to it, you idiot!"

Miles:
"HE DIDN’T AGREE TO A FUCKING CELL MATCH YOU FAT SHIT!"

Cedar:
"DEAL WITH IT!"

Michaels then tosses the mic away and shoves Hope away, getting back up to his feet and standing, back first, in front of him. Michaels then wipes his feet on the canvas, symbolically kicking the dirt onto Robert Hope. Michaels theme music begins to play once more, as the fans all begin to cheer and chatter to one another at that huge match announcement between these two men. Michaels puts his right arm around the shoulder of his wife and gives her a peck on her forehead, before the pair head out of the ring. Michaels and Sugar take one last look at the beaten Robert Hope, who leaves the XWA Universe with a sinister parting shot, as he leans his face towards the entrance way and manages to break out the slightest of grins.

This one...is far from over.

The show cuts to an in house commercial break, before the next segment of the show...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Amazing. Just amazing. One of the best promos I have ever read. Perfect in everything... I don't have any words that can describe it, honestly. Just purely awesome.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Again, I fapped.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Beautiful. This is a great feud.

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:37 am

I read this on my break yesterday on my phone. This is one of my favorite feuds to have ever read. I can't wait for it to continue.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:40 am

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Me and Chilly were really happy with how this turned out.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:47 pm

I didn't vote for him either. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Damn, I read this entire thing and I enjoyed it. This was amazing, I love this feud so much. Has to be one of my favorite feuds of all time. I love both characters more and more the more I read promos from you two. This is a result of two people working together. Just amazing.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks ever so much guys. That fact people take the time to read our stuff, when I don't always with other peoples, means an awful lot to me. Plus the fact you're all enjoying it is an added bonus.

Really enjoyed working on this with Kani. He's something else to work with.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"   S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel" Empty

Back to top Go down

S1 | Hope and Michaels -- "You can't always play the Angel"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1