HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted" Empty
PostSubject: CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted"   CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted" EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:24 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 3rd at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted"   CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted" EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

It has been another action-packed episode of Monday Night Vendetta, with the show running down to it’s end before it’s next Pay Per View offering, United Xtreme. The crowd in Dublin, Ireland have be treat to a wealth of action tonight and things are about to get pretty tasty. Why? Because it’s time for Robert Hope, that’s why. The feed has just gone back live on air from a commercial break and the cameras take us to the ringside area, where Joey Miles and Ted Cedar are ready to welcome us back.

Cedar:
"Andddd welcome back to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen, where were are just days away from United Xtreme coming to you LIVE from the United Kingdom!"

Miles:
"Well obviously, Cedar. The name of the Pay Per View denotes that fact, you idiot..."

Cedar:
"Thanks for that Joey...as always you are a real help to the broadcast."

Miles:
"Naturally."

Cedar:
"Anyway, before the authorities find out Joey is here completely illegally, lets remind everyone of what happened earlier at the end of Robert Hope’s match. It was pure chaos as, to cut a long story short, JHalc and Carnage lured the monster Cerberus to a van in the parking lot, attempting the actually kidnap him!"

Miles:
"Yeah, and that worked out REAL well for them, didn’t it?"

Cedar:
"Well...not entirely, as JHalc and Carnage did get Cerberus in the van...only Cerberus managed to drag JHalc along for the ride too!"

Miles:
"Well maybe they can all go the funny farm together. Lets face it, it wouldn’t be a loss as they are all whack jobs together..."

Cedar:
"Shame you weren’t in there too...but I digress."

Miles:
"...more like digest, fatass."

Cedar:
"Regardless, those three men have not been seen or heard of since the incident earlier tonight--but I guess that won’t stop this man from running his mouth."***

The boos instantly engulf the entire as Robert Hope’s slow, methodical entrance music begins to play. The boos become even more loud, as Robert Hope steps out from behind the black curtain with that familiar smug face written across his face - he is happy for some reason, not doubt relating to the fact that David Michaels, the man he taken out nearly a month ago, has not been seen since.

Miles:
"I’m still not sure about this guy Cedar..."

Cedar:
"Not sure?! How on Earth can you not be sure about this guy? He’s a bottom feeding piece of no good crap!"

Miles:
"Don’t sugar coat it Cedar...HA. Sugar coat it...Sugar joke. I’m here all week."

Cedar:
"God dammit’..."

Miles:
"But seriously, this guys is a fuckin’ nut job, I’ll give you that...but look at the positives - he taken out David Michaels! He should be put in the Hall of Fame just for that."

Cedar:
"...you’re an idiot."

Miles:
"Thank you."

Hope, wearing scruffy jeans and a faded, beaten up leather jacket, lazily strolls to the centre of the stage. He takes a brief moment to look out to the crowd, then looks as though he has forgotten something. He pauses and looks to his left, then to his right. He turns back to the curtain, then begins to shout something that can’t be picked up over his music. He hurriedly approaches the curtain and plunges his hand in to it and pulls out a wooden coffin. The light glistens off the polished, gold embellished wood, and Hope is flooded by yet more boos from the audience. He tugs one of the handles of the coffin, which is on a set of wheels with legs and a purple skirt. He encounters some resistance, then suddenly yanks the coffin, causing Sugar to come tumbling through the curtain and on to the steel stage. She falls on her side, and simply stays there, crying. Defeated. Hope rubs his forehead and impatiently walks over to her and pulls her up by her arm. He admonishes her a bit, before taking a breath and flashing her a smile. Sugar doesn’t even react at that point, completely numb from what she has gone through lately. Hope then forces a hug with her, swaying from side to side in a jaunty fashion. The crowd boo even louder at Hope’s horrible attempt at appeasement towards Sugar. Again, Sugar’s expression remains unchanged, until she looks at the coffin and begins to cry.

Cedar:
"Please just let this poor woman be, you psychopath! When is it going to be enough for you? What do you want? Now you’re making her push a coffin. What, is that Michaels in there? Is that what you’re trying to say? This is sick. This perverse human being is parading this coffin around just to disrespect Michaels."

Miles:
”What, you don’t believe that Hope ended Michaels permanently? Sounds like a rather brave thing to accuse this man of, Ted..."

Cedar:
"Come off it, this guy is just doing this to get a reaction out of people. It’s not enought that he hung Michaels up above the ring, now he’s pushing his corpse around? Come on, now. This is just sickening. When is this hideous pantomime going to end?"

Hope returns to the coffin and orders Sugar to get one side. Together...reluctantly...they slowly wheel the coffin down to the ringside area, Hope receiving a torrent of abuse. He just ignores it completely, clearly having something else on his mind tonight. Eventually, they get to the ringside area, where they turn the coffin so it is side-on to the ring. Hope taps the coffin a couple of times and smiles at Sugar, who just keeps looking at it with sad, lost eyes. This is only broken by Hope hopping up on top of the coffin and cleaning his old, tired boots on the polished surface as a sign of disrespect. He vigorously buffs the boots off the lid, then steps into the ring, leaving Sugar standing out of the ring with the coffin. He motions over to a ringside assistant to hand him a microphone, threatening them in the process. After a short time, he is handed a microphone, and his music dies. Not that you’d be able to tell much, because the fans are still booing themselves hoarse. Hope glares out at the audience, unimpressed by those who he deems to be hopeless. He takes a moment to compose himself, before casually pulling the microphone to his lips.

Hope:
"...so...here we are, 6 days before the pay-per-view in ye Olde England, home of David Michaels!"

The crowd cheers loudly at the mention of Michaels’ name, and some begin a “H-B-K” chant.

Hope:
"Yeah. David Michaels. The man who I challenged last week, and the very same man who...has not replied. I wonder why-oh-why that is… I mean, I can only assume it’s because he’s scared. He’s TERRIFIED of me. Is that it? Who knows? Well, me. That’s who knows."

The crowd boos at Hope, catching on to what he’s alluding to by bringing a coffin to ringside.”

Hope:
[i]"Tell you what, Michaels. I’m going to make it more...appealing to you. I challenged you to a match on Sunday, but I didn’t go much further than that. Well, I have something you may want to hear, if you still can in fact hear me. I had a dream one night. I was in a dark, dank, horribly run down place. Couldn’t tell you where. But it was pretty gritty. I looked down at my hands and saw bloodied tape around my hands. That’s when I thought of the perfect way to get you to man up and answer my challenge. What we’ll do in England is get ourselves to an abandoned underground tunnel, big enough for a makeshift ring. None of this fancy stuff you see here today, I’m talking wooden posts, bare rope, hard deck. Really gritty. I’ll call in a few thugs who bear no allegiance to anyone other than the Gods of violence, and they will circle us in that ring to make sure no one tries to get away. They will watch us as we fight, no disqualifications, no holds barred, anything legal. There’ll be a ref in there, but the only job he will have is counting. Counting to 10, to be more specific. The only aim in this match is...essentially...survival. Something you may...er...have a disadvantage with."

Hope smirks a little, but pulls it back a little, so as to not give anything away.

Hope:
"So, David. There you have it. You and me. Unsanctioned underground match. Just think of all the things you could do to me, Davey. Imagine beating...the…*schh*...life out of me...OK, sorry! Hahahaha. I can’t-I can’t keep it up. Hahaha."

The crowd boo Hope loudly, as he takes a moment to laugh a sadistic cackle.

Hope:
"Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to give you false hope or anything. I mean...who am I trying to fool? Michaels isn’t going to be at United Xtreme, because he’s dead. The Showstealer, the man you all knew and loved, is dead. I ended him. He’s never coming back. He now lies...in that very coffin. I know, I know. I was saying you could never be sure whether I was telling the truth or just lying out my back teeth for you, but trust me. Trust me on this one. You won’t be seeing Michaels anymore, because in that coffin lies a worthless sack of crap. Literally, in this coffin, lies a worthless sack of crap. And it’s called David Michaels."

Hope gives a sly wink and then a content cackle to himself, obviously trying far too hard to weave a web of confusion to a crowd who just wants to see his head roll.

Hope:
"Now then. That should put any ideas of a triumphant return out of your tiny little minds, yes? Excellent. Since we’re learning to cope with things this evening, I feel that it is only fitting that the man who helped liberate David Michaels delivers his eulogy in front of all of you. I know, I know, you think I’m going to make a mockery of him. Agh, it’s like you people don’t know me at all! This’ll be JUST as respectful and as poignant as it needs to be. I mean, this is a big deal. The laughing and celebration doesn’t happen until later, when I get Sugar alone."

“So, without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, let us say goodbye...to “The Showstealer” David Michaels...

Hope gestures to the titantron, where a video begins to play.

- - VIDEO PACKAGE BEGINS- -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

The video begins with the song “Mad World” by Gary Jules. Michaels is shown in black and white footage preparing for a match. The footage is slowed down, and there are many close ups of his face as he prepares himself. In the background, there are echoey quotes from the man himself playing with the music.

The video then begins to show instances when Michaels was on the receiving end of a beatdown, again in slow motion. There are many close ups of Michaels’ face as he is put through pain from various opponents.

The video then shows every time that Michaels lost a title match, as if to add more insult to the man, rather than focusing on his accomplishments. Not that a video from Robert Hope would be in any way a genuine effort.

A few more moments of Michaels being put through hell are played through, until it comes to that night when The Hopeful attacked Michaels. The footage is painfully slow and thorough, showing every shot from every angle in excruciating detail, until it shows the image of Hope cradling Michaels’ head. We then see a wide angle, zoomed out image of Michaels hanging by his feet from the chain, as the song fades away.

- - VIDEO PACKAGE ENDS- -

As we return to the ring, Hope is standing in the ring with his hand over his mouth, and tears in his eyes. He looks like he’s just seen the ending to Titanic for the very first time, and as such, he wipes one fake tear from his eyes, as the crowd boo relentlessly. He looks over to them, taken aback by the ‘emotional’ video that he had made for Michaels. Hope brings his microphone to his mouth again.

Hope:
"That was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. The...emotion of it. How much pain you could see in the eyes of Michaels. That ending shot where he hangs above me like a cow fresh from the slaughter. That is...well, that’s exactly the kind of send off that Michaels deserves. I think we can all agree that there’s a real feeling of closure here. We can all come together and move on, forgetting that that piece of crap ever existed! Ladies and gentlemen, join me as I say: HIP HIP!"

The crowd boo in response to Hope.

Hope:
"HIP HIP!"

Another round of loud boos from the audience.

Hope:
"HIP H-"

Before Hope can finish, he is cut off by the theme of David Michaels! Both he and Sugar snap their heads to the entrance, a look of hope and glee across Sugar’s face. She looks around the audience, who are cheering wildly, anticipating the return of Michaels to stop this charade in front of them.

Cedar:
[i]"Wait a minute! Could it be…?"

Hope simply lowers his microphone and glares at the entrance way as Bang Your Head blares out over the speakers. Another “H-B-K!” chant begins, as the crowd become more and more worked up for the return. However, moments pass, and Michaels is nowhere to be seen. The crowd slowly begin to realise that Michaels isn’t coming, as does Sugar, who just looks to the floor in despair. Hope stands in the ring, grinning from ear to ear.

Cedar:
"Oh, that son of a bitch..."

Miles:
"Haha! Classic. That’s old school. You don’t see that kind of showmanship these days!"

Hope:
"...sorry. I really couldn’t resist. It’s a classic, it’s been done, but god damn do you people ever eat it up! Despite me saying that Michaels is dead, you still...you STILL fell for it! You STILL lost your minds. Hahaha. Oh man, you know, I never thought this would be this fun. Let me spell it out for you idiots. Michaels. As in David Michaels, former XWA World Champion. He’s gone. David Michaels is gone. He’s done. No more. Never to be seen again. David Michaels. Is. Dead!"

At that moment, the lights die in the arena, and another theme plays out.

Cedar:
"WHAT? SNAKE?!"

Miles:
"SNAKE? SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAKE!"

The theme music of Michaels’ alter ego, Snake, fills the arena, sending the fans into a frenzy! Lights dance all over the arena, illuminating the audience in a strobe-like manner. The lights occasionally show Hope’s scowling face, as he looks like he’s about to burst a blood vessel. The dancing lights in the arena suddenly all converge on Hope, who suddenly looks all around him, and puts his hands up to prepare for an attack from the returning Snake. He quickly darts around in the spotlight, until suddenly he disappears from it, off to the side. The fans erupt in cheers, as they assume that Snake has him, and any second now, the lights will return to show…

Hope, sitting on the mat, laughing his ass off. He sits there, rolling from side to side, pleased that he not only tricked the crowd (and Sugar) once, but twice. He looks out at the crowd, his face red, and simply says, in a pantomime voice:

Hope:
"Oh, it’s Snake! Michaels is gone but Snake is back! Hahahaha. Idiots. Idiots everywhere. Haha. Damn, this is just the most fun I’ve had in a long damn time."

Cedar:
"...I have no words for this. Hasn’t he proved his point yet? Do we really have to sit through more of this?"

Tears stream down Sugar’s face as the hideous jackal, Robert Hope, scoffs over her fallen love. Hope can barely keep himself on his feet, his eyes now tearing up from laughter, not the feigned sorrowful crocodile tears that he had before. He places his hands on the coffin and looks at it as if it was his most prized possession, running his hands over it slowly, then breaking into more fits of laughter. The crowd boo Hope mercilessly, the volume almost unbearable after this grotesque play that he has unveiled in front of them. Hope looks out to the crowd, his mouth wide with a sickening grin, drinking in the sea of boos that now washes over him. Hope slowly pulls himself up so he is half lying on the coffin, pressing his face against the lid. He starts to shout against the lid, thumping it with joy like a giddy schoolboy. He turns on to his back and looks up to the lights, lazily draping his arms over either side of the wooden coffin, his chest heaving from laughing. Sugar turns to leave the ring, when suddenly Hope shouts out to her. He tells her that she’s not going anywhere, and fumbles around in his tattered jeans for something. Sugar cocks her head to the side a little bit, her eyes red from crying, the pain of the last few weeks evident in her eyes. The pain immediately turns to disgust, as Hope lays on his belly on top of the coffin and reveals a ring in a box. The crowd boo loudly at the utter sign of disrespect: Hope lying on the supposed coffin of Michaels, then proposing to his supposed widow. Rubbish begins to litter the ring, the fans obviously having enough of Hope’s sick games. Hope simply smiles a disgusting grin and reaches his hand out to Sugar, professing that it’s time for her to join him and The Hopeful.

Cedar:
"What kind of disgusting display is this? This Robert Hope is...he’s...he’s a no-good, dirty son of a bitch! This guy has tortured this poor woman with his beast named Cerberus, and now he has the utter indignation of proposing to Sugar. This is the most sickening thing I’ve ever witnessed at XWA, and ladies and gentlemen, that is saying something!"

Miles:
"I dunno. I’m kind of warming up to him. I think these two will make a pretty fucking beautiful couple."

Cedar:
"Just...ugh, don’t talk to me. You’re just like that lowlife in the ring..."

Sugar screams obscenities at her tormentor, almost turning the air blue, and finally snaps. She charges at Hope, only to see him evade her and drop to the floor. Well...not so much dropped as pushed. Pushed by an opening coffin lid!

Cedar:
"Wait a minute?!"

Miles:
"The hell just happened?"

Hope thuds to the floor, landing on his side, shocked that the coffin lid just got flung open. The arena then becomes unglued, as Sugar stops in her tracks and her jaw is wide open. As Hope rolls onto his back before sitting up, a figure rises out from under the lid of the coffin. Sugar’s once painful tears are now tears of joy, for her husband hops out from the coffin and onto the ring apron it’s next to!

Cedar:
"OH MY GOD! HE’S ALIVE! HE’S BACK! DAVID MICHAELS IS HERE!!!"

Miles:
"God. Fucking. Dammit’..."

The crowd can not believe it to, for “The Showstealer” David Michaels is stood on the ring apron in all his glory, blue jeans, Showstealer T-Shirt and a black bandana covering his pony tailed hair. Hope finally looks up and can’t quite believe what he’s seeing, as he was adamant that this man was gone for good! Hope’s comical and sick self is suddenly no longer part of his current persona and shear rage takes him completely over. Hope scrambles up onto his feet and charges towards him. Michaels is a step ahead and runs onto the coffin, leaping off it and over his adoring wife before landing squarely on top of Robert Hope and the pair land on the bottom of the entrance ramp, rights and lefts being unleashed from a seemingly healthy Michaels!

Cedar:
"And the fight is on! Oh hell yeah, David Michaels is unleashing a can of whoop ass here!"

Miles:
"HE’S MEANT TO BE DEAD! HOPE TOLD US SO!"

Cedar:
"Well he isn’t, so DEAL WITH IT!"

The camera flashes almost make it impossibly to see the action, as Michaels doesn’t stop hitting Hope in the face with brutal lefts and rights. Sugar leans on the coffin, her legs like jelly, as she is wondering if this is a ghost or another sick joke of Hope’s - but it’s the real deal! Michaels finally stops hitting Hope in the face, as the Prophet squirms away towards the guard rail next to the ramp. Michaels stands up straight ripping the bandana from his head in fury. He turns to his wife, quickly checking she is alright and pecking her on the right cheek, before turning back round and stomping towards a retreating Robert Hope. Michaels grabs him by the hair and drags him round, smashing his face straight into the unforgiving steel of the black guard rail. Hope flops over the top of the guard rail, as the fans nearby back off a little before all cheering towards the camera. Michaels then drags Hope away from the rail and walks him over to the coffin, crashing him face first into that too! Sugar slowly claps her hands, still not believing what she is seeing, as Michaels cracks Hope’s skull into the coffin for a second time. The Showstealer then walks around the ring and looks under the ring, pulling out a steel chair as quickly as he can. Robert Hope isn’t looking too good in the meantime, as he staggers up from the coffin, looking almost in a drunk like state. Michaels stomps back around the ring, raising the chair above his head and swings it towards that of Hope. But, the slippery customer that Robert Hope is, he ducks underneath the heavy chair shot and begins jogging up the ramp. The chair leaves a giant crack in the wooden side of the coffin, before Michaels flings the chair out of the way and heads off in pursuit of the fleeing Hope!

Cedar:
"Where the hell is Hope going? I thought he wanted to fight Michaels all along?!"

Miles:
"He’s doing the smart thing - running from a crazed lunatic!"

Cedar:
"Oh sure, Robert Hope is the sane individual in all of this..."

Miles:
"Well I didn’t accuse him of that. Hope is a nut job and until about 2 minutes ago, he was the nut job to get the job done!"

Hope makes it to the top of the entrance ramp and looks behind him, seeing that David Michaels is not letting this one go and is right on his tail. Hope picks up the pace, rather sharpishly, and begins to turn to his right. He thinks for just a moment before sprinting over to the side of the entrance stage and jumps down to the concrete floor, nearly hurting his leg in the process. He trips over on the ground, before picking himself up as quick as he can. He turns round in the process and Michaels, clearly having a complete disregard for his own body, leaps off the entrance stage and tackles Hope down to the ground! Both men collide into a bunch of black crates, creating a huge noise as the crowd goes wild!

Cedar:
"My GOD, Michaels is a man on a mission here!"

Miles:
"Is he nuts?!"

Both men lay among the wreckage for a few moments, before Hope is the first to attempt to crawl away from the scene. He uses one of the crates to get back to his feet, pushing down on it, only for it to buckle away under the pressure and falls back on his face. He then simply slowly crawls away from the scene, whilst David Michaels gets back up to his feet. Michaels puts his hands on a recovering Hope and turns him around, going for a right hand. But Hope blocks it and sifly kicks him in the gut, before shoving him back several feet and launching a crate directly into his legs. Hope buys himself a few valuable seconds and staggers away from the scene, motioning with his hands that he is done with all this and heads off towards the giant black curtain covering up the backstage area in the arena. Michaels, down on one knee, looks up and catches his breath before pushing the crate out of the way and walks after Hope.

Cedar:
"This one isn’t over yet. I think it’s going to spill into the backstage area...and Hope isn’t interested in the fight he’s been asking for for weeks now!"

Miles:
"Because he thought Michaels was dead. Why can’t you understand that, you idiot?!"

Hope stumbles behind the black curtain and makes his way into the backstage area, looking around probably for an escape. Hope wanders around, not entirely sure what to do, as he pushes over a couple of unknown XWA backstage crew members before deciding to head off down the hallway. Michaels comes into view, as the fans in the arena watch the action on the titantron. He takes a few moments to look around, before spotting Hope jogging away down the hallway. The returning Showstealer races after him, yelling his name out several times and letting him know what’s going to happen when he catches up. Hope surges off to the left, down another hallway, before barging into a couple of huge doors. Unfortunately for Hope, the doors are locked shut and won’t budge. The Prophet thumps the door and then slowly turns around, knowing that he has to face what he is attempting to run away from. The fans in the arena cheer at the top of their lungs, as Michaels walks into shot and the two enemies stare the other out. David then charges forwards and the two men collides, unleashing hell on the other with hellacious lefts and rights.

Cedar:
"...and here we go again! Nowhere to run for Robert Hope now!"

Miles:
"Where the hell is that big red retard when you need him?!"

Cedar:
"Hopefully in hell where he belongs..."

Miles:
"Well that isn’t very nice, Cedar..."

Cedar:
"Oh shut up!"

Michaels grabs hold of Hope’s head and arm and tosses him side first into the concrete wall. Hope yells out in pain, as he drops to one knee and holds his shoulder. Michaels is relentless, however, and drags Hope back up and cracks him in the skull with yet another right fist, before Hope suddenly bursts into life and pushes his shoulder into his waist, almost Spearing him into the wall on the opposite side of the hallway. It is no Michaels turn to groan in pain, as he clutches onto his back. Hope spins around in a manic way, picking up the first thing he sees and holding in the air as a weapon - it happens to be a mop and he smashes it over Michaels skull, breaking it clean in half! The fans give of a huge “OHHHH!” as it does, while Michaels crumbles to the floor, only his groans providing a soundtrack. Hope begins yelling out frantic insults to David Michaels, following each one up with a stiff kick to the gut. Hope then looks around again, once more searching for weapons, and finally comes to a stand still looking at the camera man. Hope then lunges his arms forwards and plays a tug of war with the camera’s camera! The cameraman can be heard telling Hope to get off, but that doesn’t last long when Hope kicks him in the shin. Robert then takes the camera and places it on his shoulder...

Cedar:
"And now Hope thinks he’s the damn director of the show!"

Miles:
"Michaels steals the show, but Hope directs it Cedar! Know where the power really lies!"

Hope:
"And here we have a familiar sight indeed, ladies and gentlemen - a David Michaels getting his ass handed to him by The Prophet! Just look at the torment on his face as Hope...KICKS him in the skull."

The camera work has, rather predictably, become rather unwatchable as Hope has no idea how to hold a camera...or even how to use one, for that matter. The shot is all slanted to the left and constantly moving in and out of focus. Nevertheless, Hope kicks Michaels in the top of the head along with his running commentary.

Hope:
"How will Michaels recover?! Will everyone’s favourite hero manage to recover and save the day once again?!"

Hope then then takes the camera off his shoulder and cracks it in the side of Michaels skull, dropping him to the floor once again. Hope places the camera back on his shoulder and gives us the answer to his question.

Hope:
"...NOPE!"

Robert then reaches down, still with the camera in his grasp, and grabs a chunk of Michaels ponytailed hair pulling him up. He knees him in the gut, nearly dropping the camera in the process, and tosses him over to the double doors. Michaels leans on them trying to catch his breath, as Hope begins to play around with the camera. He struggles to understand how it works, wanting to get it in focus for his next assault. The shot pans down, as we can hear Hope cursing the controls on the camera. He eventually manages to get it in focus and brings the camera back up...only to reveal a sight he didn’t want to see - David Michaels stood directly in front of him, fully in focus, and telling him two distinct words:

Michaels:
"...SUCK IT!"

Hope yells out, as Michaels kicks him down below, hitting him with a Low Blow! The fans cheer, as Hope can be heard wrenching in pain. Michaels then, with Hope STILL holding that camera, grabs Hope by the side of the head and charges forwards and throws him straight through the locked double doors. They burst open, the lock breaking as the force of Hope’s body splits the doors in two. The fans chuckle, as the camera falls to the floor and the feed cuts completely off. The sound is still working, however, as we can hear Hope nearby yelling out several expletives as he lays on the floor in agony. David then, presumably, walks past the camera (judging by Hope’s reaction) and picks him up. Hope starts to say “no” many times over, as the sound slowly starts to fade away as the pair walk off.

Cedar:
"We need another camera on the scene here. This is just out of control."

Miles:
"David Michaels is no longer on my screen, so that’s a result right there..."

After about thirty seconds of nothing, as the titantron now just showing generic shots of the crowd, the fans begin to start booing as they didn’t come to just watch themselves. It briefly cuts to shots of Sugar being helped at ringside by medical staff and XWA referees, as she is clearly in no fit state after the weeks of hell she’s been through. Finally, along with sarcastic cheers, the live feed comes back as the camera man picks his camera back up and manages to plug a wire back in that must have came loose earlier. After a few moments of more attempting to get in focus, we finally see that Michaels and Hope are in the arena’s car park specifically a private under-roof section for backstage crew members. The pair are now on the opposite side, leading to the exit of the entire arena.

Cedar:
"Looks like Hope and Michaels are now fighting it out on the outside here. She is going too far. Somebody needs to stop this!"

Miles:
"Screw that! Let them fight! LET. THEM. FIGHT!!!"

The camera man begins to walk over towards them, but is a pretty large distance away. Both Hope and Michaels are continuing to battle away, each reversing the other before hitting a harsh blow. Hope manages to toss Michaels head first into a folding garage door, before holding his shoulder and slowly walking over to the right away from him. He moves in front of a parked car and motions that he’s done with this whole ordeal. Michaels, though, isn’t let this end and follows him several feet behind. Hope looks behind and starts telling Michaels to give up, as he can’t win this war. Ignoring him, David just follows and Hope waits for him. The pair start to brawl once again in front of a large chain link fence. Hope slowly grinds Michaels head into the fence, now wanting to make his face crimson red with blood. Michaels screams out, as Hope isn’t letting go. The cameraman is now much closer to the action, probably about 50 metres away. As Hope and Michaels continue to battle it out, a blacklimousinee suddenly screeches into shot and it’s tires can be heard burning their rubber on the car park floor. The cameraman turns to his right a little to catch the limo in it’s entirety, until he accidentally trips over his own wire and tumbles to the floor. The feed, once again, completely cuts off and all we are left with is the sound. A huge crash is heard second later, sounding distinctly like a car crashing head first into something. The crowd are left wondering what just happened.

Cedar:
"Wait...what just happened?!"

Miles:
"Well that didn’t sound good..."

The feed remains of for about a minute and the fans are beginning to lose complete patience for this now. In the arena, Sugar is being slowly helped beside the entrance ramp and she was watching the whole scene on the titantron. She watches in horror, clearly envisioning the worst as she refuses to go a step further until the feed comes back on. Eventually it does, as the cameraman once more picks up his camera. He confirms what we all heard - the black limo has ploughed right through the chain link fence, knocking it over and the front of the vehicle is now damaged. The front portion also appears to be up in the air by about a foot, almost as though something is wedge underneath it. Suddenly the cameraman, who has been jogging towards the scene, stops in his tracks and can actually be heard saying “Oh my God” and places the camera back on the floor, leaving it facing the scene of the accident. He is then pictured racing over to the vehicle and instantly begins shouting for help...afterwhich the feed cuts off once more, this time by that of the show’s director. The fans boos loudly, as they don’t want to be left hanging. Sugar begins worrying once more and she demands the XWA refs take her to the area this all taken place.

No more commentary takes place, as both Cedar and even Joey Miles are shocked by what just happened. We are left with the image of Sugar being helped out of the arena, as the XWA copyright logo slides into view at the bottom left of the screen before the shows slowly fades away to signal the end of the show.

----

***Note, this scene was meant to happen at the end of the Cerberus vs. Deal match...but we’ll just pretend it did, for times sake.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted"   CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted" EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:56 am

Damn. That was a good promo/segment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted"   CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted" Empty

Back to top Go down

CS | David Michaels and Robert Hope - "Challenge Accepted"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1