HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:12 am

Due: Saturday, April 5th at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" FJBloTX
PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:32 pm

After the fans are finished watching the new number one contender for the XWA Intercontinental Championship, C5 Ion, take on Johnny Devine, the show continues on with a quick highlight package of what happened during the main event of Chain Reaction where David Michaels lost his XWA World Heavyweight Title to Maddox Paine. The fans mouths have been left watering after a memorable picture was painted, where Maddox Paine Speared the holy hell out of Dominik Diveraz, pretty much saving Michaels from an attack. Then the two men were left standing staring at one another, as Michaels finally came to the realisation that Maddox Paine is the real deal - whenever the two next meet, it has classic written all over it!

Of course those fans are hoping that some sort of confrontation takes place tonight, but they may leave the building feeling a little disappointed on that front. Nevertheless, that doesn't stop them cheering when the members of D-Volution can be seen on the huge titantron somewhere in the backstage area, clearly not too thrilled at the previous night's happenings. In the scene, which is taking place in a private locker room, we see JHalc, Carnage and Nova all of which are in deep silence. None of the members of D-Volution actually won their match last night and are in no mood for any mind games, so seriousness is the tone of the moment...

Nova is pacing up and down the room clearly in deep focus about something, while JHalc is sat back in a leather chair looking a little zoned out and Carnage is leaning against the wall sipping a beer looking as though he'd rather be somewhere else right now. Carnage, who has a little known affection for Nova, finally breaks the tension getting frustrated at Nova just walking back and fourth.

Carnage:
"Would you quit that already? It's driving me nuts..."

Nova:
"...you already are nuts."

Carnage:
"Hey, don't take you problems out on me alright? You're not the only one that lost last night..."

Nova, who has never been one for debating, does stop in her tracks and gives Carnage an intimidating glare.

Nova:
"Yes, but you didn't lose to that little hussy though did you?! That was my very first match and I lost to some Mexican whore..."

Carnage:
"Oh get over it...you'll live."

Nova shakes her head in disbelief and starts pacing again, annoyed her buddy isn't being very supportive.

Nova:
"Alright, that's fine. You can just stand there and drink your problems away. I, on the other hand, want to rectify mine. Go ahead and be a loser all your life..."

Carnage:
"That's not what I meant..."

Nova:
"Then what the hell did you mean?!"

Nova places her hands on her hips and looks right up at the seven footer, expecting a good answer. Carnage looks to the ceiling before slamming his beer bottle down on the table...

Carnage:
"LOOK! You lost last night, I get it. We all did. Chain Reaction was a night any of us want to remember. You want to figure out how to get back at that woman? Then that's fine, but don't expect me to do the same thing alright? Everyone deals with crap differently and unless I control the BS that's going on inside this head right now, I'm fairly certain I'll tear this arena down. So don't push me, Nov'."

Nova continues to stare at the big guy, before she gives off a 'pfffttt' sound and turns away, pacing up and down once more. Carnage closes his eyes for a moment, really trying to control his temper, before he leans back on the wall and picks up his beer again. The momentary silence doesn't last very long...because Nova is a woman, that's why.

Nova:
"I mean, you could at least give a damn about that fact I lost my first match and help to get back at her!"

Carnage:
"GOD DAMMIT' NOV', just back off already!"

Finally, JHalc has had enough of the bickering and speaks up...

JHalc:
"Would you two just shut up and listen to yourselves? Neither one of you have issues. Great, you both lost your debut matches...you both know you'll win your next ones. At least you were actually booked last night. I was just sat on my ass doing jackall and David lost the World Title. So I suggest you both pipe up when complaining around me and David..."

Both Nova and Carnage just awkwardly look at the other, going silent as Jay brings up a good point. Then suddenly, Nova realises that a certain someone is missing.

Nova:
"Speaking of which...where is David?"

Carnage:
"Yeah, I haven't seen him since Sunday. He arrived yet?"

Jay sits up from his melancholic pose and looks around, suddenly realising he hasn't seen David since the PPV either. Granted, it was only twenty four hours ago, but usually by now the pair are Tweeting the other...usually with hate.

JHalc:
"I...I...don't know, actually."

Nova:
"I rang him earlier and it just went straight to voice mail..."

Carnage:
"Maybe he just doesn't want to speak until he arrives? Like you said man, he did just lose the World Title."

Jay waves off the speculative reasoning and isn't feeling comfortable about this.

JHalc:
"Nah, that's not David. He lost the title at CyberSlam too and was still talking to us all. He just got the thing back rather than getting all silent. I'll ring him, see if he answers."

Jay flips out an expensive Galaxy phone with his left hand and flicks through his contacts, finally halting on the contact 'Butt Faced Hoe I'm Teaming With'...subtle. He clicks the ring option and places it against his ear. Nothing.

Nova:
"Well?"

JHalc:
"No answer. Straight to voice mail, like you said. Must have it switched off."

Nova:
"He never switches his phone off..."

Carnage:
"How would you know that for certain?"

Nova:
"C, I've known him since we were teenagers...I know him pretty well."

JHalc:
"Whatever, I don't like this..."

Nova:
"What you going to do?"

Jay stands up from his chair and takes a few steps forwards, thinking of why David ain't answering. After clearly divulging in many possibilities in his mind, he finally rests on the idea that everyone is overreacting.

JHalc:
"It's...probably just nothing. MJ is there with him, so maybe it just went flat? Look it's not like he has a match tonight anyway. He'll be here..."

Nova:
"I dunno'..."

Carnage:
"Nov' just relax for once. Jay's probably right."

JHalc:
"I'm always right."

Nova and Carnage both give off a light smile, as Jay's usual arrogant charm resurfaces. The trio all begin to relax knowing that concentrating on the future, rather than the past, and worrying when it's not needed is just not worth it...or so they thought. Suddenly, three huge thumps hit the locker room's door, with a degree of urgency behind them. Nova is the only one to take any notice and walks over to the door, opening it up to a smallish looking man who is evidently out of breath. Nova looks puzzled...

Nova:
"Who the hell are you and what do you want?"

Backstage Worker:
"Sorry....miss....oh boy...but you need to come quickly."

JHalc:
"She always does...she's crap in bed!"

Carnage:
"HA!"

Carnage spits out his beer to that joke. Nova, on the other hand, doesn't find it so funny turning to face Jay who is just smirking as he looks at his phone.

Nova:
"Seriously? Shut up guys..."

The backstage worker puts his hands on his legs...clearly not a very fit individual.

Backstage Worker:
"It's....serious, miss...the local hospital just called."

Nova:
"...so? What's that got to do with us?"

Backstage Worker:
"...it's about David Michaels."

Both attention spans of JHalc and Carnage rise dramatically, both turning their heads in the background and looking towards the little man. Jay leaps out of his seat and heads to the door, pushing it completely open and grabbing the man.

JHalc:
"What about him?! Why would the hospital call about him?"

Nova:
"The hell's going on?!"

Backstage Worker:
"He's...been in a car accident, over the other side of New York. He's been taking to the hospital."

All three members of D-Volution all begin to panic, as their worries about David Michaels appear to not be false at all...but actually completely accurate.

JHalc:
"A car accident?! The heck...how'd it happen? Is he hurt bad?!"

Nova:
"Was Sugar hurt?!"

Backstage Worker:
"...Sugar? Who's Sugar?"

JHalc:
"Mary-Jane...his wife. She must have been with him."

Backstage Worker:
"Oh...oh right, yeah. No, she wasn't hurt...but they said she was with him at the hospital. She told them to contact you guys and to come over right away."

JHalc:
"Well is he hurt bad or what?!"

Backstage Worker:
"I...I dunno'...I just got the message and spent the last ten minutes trying to find you three."

JHalc:
"Fine...where's the hospital?"

The strangely nervous looking man hands Jay a piece of paper with the address of the hospital on. The three members of D-Volution then take off, quickly grabbing what they need and heading to the car park. The little backstage worker is immediately forgotten about during the commotion, as he's knocked to one side. As JHalc, Carnage and Nova fade off down the hallway, a voice in the background (off camera) can faintly be heard stating, with an ever so slight chuckle...

Mystery Voice:
"Clouds that thunder seldom rain..."

The shot then fades away and to the ringside area, where Cedar and Miles are ready.

Cedar:
"I can't believe what I'm hearing. David Michaels in a car accident? I hope he's OK..."

Miles:
"Car accident? Man, I know I give the guy stick every two minutes, but I didn't wish that on the guy...still, keeps him off TV for a while!"

Cedar:
"DAMMIT' JOEY!"

The show cuts to a commercial before Joey Miles can say something else utterly distasteful...as always.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 pm

"I'll read this later. I'll leave it open. Lemme just read this one paragraph" *reads entire thing*

Awesome promo. Wonder what's next for David Michaels. nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Bray Wyatt vs David Michaels !
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:26 pm

Sometimes I say things, and then I have to read them to figure out what I said.

I lead a weird life.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Great promo. I liked the little mysteriousness at the end.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:50 am

Cheers guys good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"   PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | D-Volution - "D-Ceived"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1