HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:27 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:02 pm

After a quick commercial break from hearing Riley's comments, we return to the live feed. Fans are giving a rather confused reaction to the graphic on their screen, as nearly crowned XWA World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex, appears to be wrestling in tonight's main event. That isn't confusing. What is confusing, however, is the fact he's been shown to be facing a man that looks awfully similar to Tyler Lawson...who's dressed as a pirate. That aside, Cedar and Joey welcome us back to the show.

Miles:
"Welcome back, bitches and gentlemen!"

Cedar:
"Dammit' Joey! Apologies for my colleague...welcome back, LADIES and gentlemen, and yes don't adjust your television sets. Hitman Alex will be going one on one...against The Pirate!"

Miles:
"Fucking genius. I can already tell the best way to enjoy a Pirate match is being high as fuck."

Cedar:
"Just stop it."

Miles:
"Bore."

The crowd then becomes unglued, as "Sleep Now In The Fire" by Rage Against The Machine begins to play into the arena. The fans in Raleigh, North Carolina begin to become really excited, for the sound of this music can only mean one thing - D-Volution is in the house! The camera pans from the announce table, across to the ring, where inside stands Mike Lamar. Whoever is controlling the cameras knows better than to waste time on him and the cameras keep moving. First up the ramp, and then coming to rest on the stage.

Cedar:
"Well I'll tell you one thing that isn't boring - it looks as though D-Volution is going to pay us a visit!"

Miles:
"What that a joke? Because I found it to be hilarious and offensive all at the same time..."

Cedar:
"How in the World could you, of all people, find anything offensive?!"

Miles:
"These four asswipes always offend me. Michaels is an idiot who thinks he's the best thing this company has ever seen. JHalc is more depressing that me opening my fridge on a Friday night and seeing there is no beer in the house. Carnage is a seven foot maniac who can't count to three very well and Nova has tits...but they are horribly fake and make puppies in Thailand commit suicide. To top it all off, it looks like this idiot Lamar is going to try and interview them. "

Cedar:
"Regardless, D-Volution is seen on our screens for the first time in quite a while, actually. Since before Chain Reaction, if I am not mistaken."

Miles:
"Who cares?"

Cedar:
"The 18,000 plus people in this arena, Joey. That's who cares!"

Miles:
"OH WITTY COMEBACK! Seriously, shut up."

Cedar:
"It will be interesting to hear from these guys, as it was a bitter sweet night for the group. JHalc defended his Intercontinental Champion, but Michaels lost to Robert Hope. He can't be happy about that."

Miles:
"HA! Yeah, that was funny. Moron got misted in the face and lost. Best day of my life right there."

The crowd's cheers become twice as loud, as Carnage, Nova, JHalc and David Michaels all make their way onto the entrance set. Notably, Nova is there, who is returning after being attacked by Robert Hope a few weeks ago on Vendetta. She appears to be doing just fine and is set to make her Vendetta in ring debut later tonight. JHalc looks as solemn as ever, with his XWA Intercontinental Champion sitting proudly on his left shoulder and signature mallet draped over the other, while Carnage looks as though he's ready to do more hard drugs...he's like that. And David Michaels, stood in the middle next to Jay, looks to be in a pretty decent mood despite his loss last night. He is suffering a few injuries after the Underground Match, but it'll take more than that to keep him down. The quartet begins walking down the ramp, looking as cool and collected as ever.

Cedar:
"How can you not find that woman attractive? Just LOOK at what she's wearing."

Miles:
"If I want to look at plastic mounds, I'll go play with my Barbie dolls..."

Cedar:
"...you play with Barbie dolls?!"

Miles:
"................................................................................................yes."

As D-Volution's theme music begins to fade away, Michaels heads over to the ropes in front of the announce table area and is handed a microphone by Laura Watts. Michaels twirls it around in his right hand, before walking over to the ropes facing the hard camera and rests his right leg on the bottom rope, whilst leaning both his elbows over the top one. Behind him are the rest of D-Volution - Nova, who is all dressed to compete for her Vendetta debut in a sexy leather corset outfit, Carnage who is dressed in his street clothes and shades looking intimidating as ever and of course JHalc, who is wearing his usual wrestling attire and his own branded T-Shirt over the top whilst now twirling the mallet in his hands, staring dangerously at the man in the ring. Michaels, who is not competing tonight, is wearing blue jeans, D-Volution black shirt, over which is a leather jacket, shades and black cap worn backwards. The group is notably not looking as though it's in a good mood. Michaels begins talking in his serious, Texas accent, as he looks down to the hard camera leaning on the ropes...

Michaels:
"Lets gets one thing perfectly clear, straight from the get go --"[/color]

Jay reaches out and puts his hand over the microphone. David's first reaction is to yank it away, but they seem to have a conversation that the microphone doesn't quite pick up. After a moment, David turns around, a look of disappointment on his face upon seeing Lamar, apparently having missed him upon entering the ring. He looks back at Jay, who nods. Michaels turns around, clearly put in an even worse mood. He steps away from the ropes and takes a couple of steps towards Lamar.

Michaels:
"... my esteemed colleague says that we should at least give you a chance to say something before we write you off as not being worth our time. You have - let's say - thirty seconds."

David holds out the microphone, and the now clearly nervous interviewer takes a hold of it. He shakes his head a few times, trying to organize his thoughts, and finally comes to a coherent thought.

Lamar:
"Well I guess the first thing I want to ask is --"

The Intercontinental Champion steps away from the ropes and cuts the man off in brilliant fashion. Before Lamar can even get out a sentence he gets blasted in the face with the mallet, shattering it to pieces and dropping the poor man back first to the mat. David looks at him, and at least a small measure of cheeriness crosses his face. Jay looks down at the mallet, which is now more of a handle than anything else, but then reaches down with his free hand and picks up the microphone. Carnage steps up immediately, rolling the interviewer out of their way, and then kicking him off of the apron.

Cedar:
"Now I have to admit that was a little uncalled for."

What are you talking about? That was the most interesting thing they will do all night:
""

Jay brings the microphone up to his mouth and steps over to the ropes on the side of the ring where Lamar has been dumped out. Oddly, it is the side of the ring facing the announce table and not the ramp.

JHalc:
"I don't know who told you to come down to the ring Lamar, but at some point you are going to have to learn that you are nothing but a joke to us."

The crowd roars loudly, not hiding the fact that they hate the interviewer as well.

Cedar:
"Now the Intercontinental Champion is just adding insult to injury."

Almost like he heard that comment Jay takes the handle of the mallet in his hand and chucks it over the top rope, having it land on the announce table and startle both the men sitting there.

JHalc:
"... and we really don't need to two cents of the peanut gallery either. So you should just can it and listen."

Jay turns back towards the center of the ring, and tosses the microphone back to David. The two take a moment, staring at each other, and then Michaels shrugs, turning back to the hard camera

Michaels:
"As I was about to say, I ain't the 'happy-go-lucky' David Michaels that this company has seen for numerous years. I'm the David Michaels that doesn't give a damn about anybody. The boys in the back better not get fooled that just because some ego maniac by the name of Robert Hope decided it would be his life's purpose to target me and my wife over the past month, doesn't mean me...or this group...has gone soft. We don't give a damn about anybody and we only care about ourselves. Jay and I made a promise last year that we would take this company back to it's glory days...we would make it D-Volve...and that statement hasn't been forgotten. Well.... I guess until just a moment ago."

The fans actually appreciate that, especially the older ones who are still craving those 'glory' days to come back to the company. Michaels gives off an arrogant grin, as he continues his speech.

Michaels:
"So let this be a warning to everybody in the back - you've all officially been put on notice. D-Volution may of had the worst month since it's inception, but that is not going to continue throughout the summer. You see, there were a couple of title belts that used to belong to me and Jay...butttttttt a roided Gorilla and a couple of mouthy jackasses thought it would be a good idea to take those off of us. Now the roided one has gone and lost the title to a guy that has not shut the hell up for the past six months until he got that title back, so he is no longer a problem, unless he sorely wants to be...but the mouthy two...ha, now they are a different story. Knocked Up Queens...Jay and I haven't forgotten about you two, not by a long shot!"

Michaels then takes a step back form the ropes and begins to laugh, quickly looking at JHalc as he directs his next question to him.

Michaels:
"Ha, did you hear what one of the Knocked Up Queens said before we came out here?!"

JHalc, who isn't one to usually crack, nods his head and gives off just a little grin...just a little...

JHalc:
"Unfortunately...I did."

Michaels:
"Not only do these two think they stand a chance in hell against us next week...but Riley seems to think he is now World Title material! I mean, COME ONNNNNN! The guy gets lucky a few times, win a couple of titles, runs his mouth on Twitter to me and suddenly he's the #1 contender to the title?!"

Pretty much the whole of D-Volution begins to laugh, with Carnage laughing probably more so than is considered comfortable...he's like that. Michaels places his right foot back on the bottom rope, as he attempts to control his laughter.

Michaels:
"Look, fellas...we admire you're self delusion that you're both going to be on top in this company. Heck, after the Bash, it may even happen...but here's the thing - it's not gonna' last long I'm afraid, because it's just that; a delusion! We're the big dogs that run this clichéd yard and while we've been temporarily distracted but unwanted events, it isn't going to last. The IC Title? Staying with us. The Tag Titles? Coming back to us. The World Heavyweight Title? Well, you figure it out..."

Michaels then grins down the hard camera as he leans his right arm back and holds the mic out for JHalc, who walks forwards and happily takes it.

JHalc:
"The one thing that all of you are going to have to realize, is that no matter how down we look, we are never out. As long as there is a contract with our names on the bottom of it, we are a threat to every single person in the back. Look... I am not one to self-promote ---"

He cuts himself off as the smile on his face tries to unfold into a full on the laugh. The crowd, however, goes nuts for him, and the joke.

JHalc:
"Alright, you got me, I love to self-promote. Look at us though. we are the most successful duo in the history of XWA. We went at each other as rivals for the majority of the last five years. We both won titles, we both blew the roof off of arenas, and we are going to keep doing so -- but on our own terms. Personally, I am the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion that XWA has ever seen. Does that sound like a member of a group that is on its heels? David Michaels has won three world titles, and two of them were this year. The two of us, have held the tag team titles for the majority of the year to this point. We, quite literally, radiate success. Maybe it has been a bad month for us, but a bad month for us would be a great month for any of the rest of the people in the back of the arena. At are worst, we are still head and shoulders above their best. Sometimes people need to be reminded of that fact. Sometimes people get so caught up on the jokes and games that they don't remember the things that are important, and the thing that is important is that you are looking at the two best individuals that have ever shared the same ring."

With a smile on his face, Jay hands the mic back to his partner, who leans on the top rope once more.

Michaels:
"So this is how it goes, boys and girls...first of all, JHalc and the lovely Nova over here are going to win their matches tonight letting everybody know in the process, that there is simply NO competition for them. Secondly, the J-Man and I are going to take that rematch clause we've got for the Tag Titles and shove in the Knocked Up Queens asses and take back the belts that we should have NEVER lost in the first place. Then...and only then...once all the small fry stuff is out of the way...and Jay continues to be the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion in XWA History...Robert Hope...I'm coming to kick your ass!"

That last statement receives the largest cheer so far, as the fans really hate Robert Hope with a passion...

Michaels:
"Congratulations, Hope. You beat me. Fair and square...as as fairly as a fight in an old abandoned tunnel can be...but it was a win never the less. But if you think that means this is over, you are so wide of the mark, it's not even funny. Get this into your demented, thick and warped skull Hope - I will not rest until I end your career. Before tonight, you were dealing with the David Michaels of old. I'm not that guy any more. I'm not 'the sexy boy', I'm not 'HBK' or 'The Heartbreak Kid'. I'm the David Michaels that openly admits that he stole the World Heavyweight Title from Hitman Alex last October. I'm the David Michaels that retired Tyler Lawson's worthless ass at XtremeMania. I'm the David Michaels that likes to make an ass out of others purely for the sake of it and I'm the David Michaels that is now running...this...show! So, Mr. Robert "I like to send pigeons to XWA offices thinking I'm Harry Potter" Hope, consider this your wake up call...and a challenge. In four weeks, we're going to be having another Pay Per View and on that Pay Per View, you're gonna' fight me. Why? Because you know that you can't beat this cat two times in a row. You know you couldn't beat me on my terms, not yours, or even neutral ground. Either way, I'm challenging your worthless ass to a rematch and THAT is when you're going to see the real Showstealer...first hand. Because you see from here on out, things are gonna' change. Every single person in the back needs to listen up - you've ALL been put on notice. This is the time where D-Volution takes back what it should have never lost in the first place - EVERYTHING! We're running this joint again and if anybody is stupid enough to think otherwise, then please step up...before stepping back in line!"

Michaels tosses the mic to floor, as D-Volution's music begins to play. A change of attitude certainly seems to be the order of the day for D-Volution and, in particular, David Michaels.

Cedar:
"Well, if that wasn't a mission statement, I don't know what was. D-Volution certainly staking their claim to the rights of the XWA here tonight, Joey. They sound like they mean business."

Miles:
"Look, it's all just talk with these clowns. Michaels ensured us all he would end Robert Hope last night...but he didn't and now he thinks Hope is going to accept another match? Why? Michaels is more of an idiot than I ever imagined him to be...and I thought he was a MASSIVE freakin' idiot!"

Cedar:
"Robert Hope kidnapped his damn wife. Wouldn't you want to see the guy suffer, especially if he just defeated you in a match?!"

Miles:
"No. I'd respectfully shake the man's hand, admitting he was the better man. Then we'd share a delicious lunch of tacos and women."

Cedar:
"I don't eve---we'll be right back ladies and gentlemen, after this quick commercial break."

Miles:
"PISS BREAK!"

The show cuts to another quick commercial, leaving us with a shot of D-Volution stood in the middle of the ring, united, with their arms all raised in the air. IT's set to be interesting times ahead with The Showstealer back in the company...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:10 pm

I call racism on "roided up gorilla!" Mad as hell
Nice promo, glad you guys are back. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Good work guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Worthless? Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Knocked Up Queens Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Beautiful.

JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:13 pm

I give Chilly 75% credit for this.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:04 pm

So do I.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Marvelous work. *Standing ovation*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"   PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | D-Volution - "Time to run this joint again"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1