HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Due: Friday March 28th at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" FJBloTX
PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Project Rebirth
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Fans are still filing into the IZOD Centre when the lights go out.

As "Special Op" by Jim Johnson plays, the lights come back up as Chris Pyro is seen in one of the entry ways from the concourse. The One Man Death Squad is decked out in his militant attire with a lower face mask with a devilish painted smile. Keeping his arms close, he marches to the ring as fans pat him on the back or grab at him. Security tries to keep them at bay as he makes his way towards the ring.

Ted Cedar:
Here comes one of the newest guys to XWA. Chris Pyro is a veteran of this sport, and has quite the dark side to him. His goals don't seem to be too clear when he made his debut.

Joey Miles:
Who gives a shit? He is just another, angsty kid who got his panties in a knot.

The One Man Death Squad hits the barricade, stepping up onto it and quickly glaring out at the arena before leaping off. The Black Spider slides into the ring, snatching the mic from Laura Watts.

Pyro:
It seems that last week, my message got a little... Lost. Lost in the confusion of who I was and what my purpose is. You see, I am here to start a revolution. I am here to turn this place upside down, and tear this place to the ground. XWA is dying a slow, painful death. Morons have taken control of XWA, and are ruining it. And you fans seem content to let that happen. Well, I've grown tired of "fans" like you all. Fans that I've seen turn on a dime to cheer the cookie cutter that wrestling throws at you...

TBC: He knows.
Back to top Go down
SM Raye
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:35 pm

The XWA faithful and Pyro are silenced as suddenly the arena lights go after a blinding flash. The crowd is in a silence that is the manifestation of both shock and awe. The tron randomly turns on with a click.

'And I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive...'

A video begins to play of a man walking down a desert road wearing a pair of ripped up jeans, a black wife beater, and a leather jacket that has a hood covering his face. The XWA fans watch on as Evil Ways by Blues Saraceno begins to blare over the sound equipment and the man continues down his path.

'It's been so long.. Long hard days... They Don't say God's changed my ways... Changed my ways... Those evil ways.'

The man reaches a black Honda Shadow and straddles it before driving down the road a ways. The crowd's attention is abruptly drawn toward the sound of a motorcycle revving in their midst. The arena lights slowly begin to relight and the same figure pulls out on the same mode of transportation onto the entrance ramp.

"I found out... Their hate grow cold... That God rise up... Damn my soul... Cuz I ain't change... Change my ways... I ain't change..."

The rider stays in his spot for a moment longer, soaking in the unknowing reaction from those in attendance.

'So I won't hide! OOOOH! I won't hide! OOOOH YEAH! I can't hide! Yeah! OOOOOH! I can't hide! HEY! My evil ways...'

The enigma on his cycle revs the engine again before making his descent down the ramp toward the ringside area. Once he reaches the ringside area he begins to do a lap around the ring, stopping once he has completed it. The rider slides into the ring carefully, making sure he does not lose his facial covering. He pulls a microphone from the pocket of his jeans and slowly raises it to his lips as he does the kill sign for the music.

"Whisper... to speak with soft, hushed sounds, using the breath, lips, but with no vibration of the vocal cords... To talk softly and privately (often implying gossip, slander, plotting, or the like)... I don't think I have EVER whispered in my life... I have always been straight forward with what I am thinking and what to say... And I for one am proud to say that..."

The rider stops for a moment and clears his throat.

"War... A conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air... Through out all time War has been the catalyst for the changes in people, cultures, and history... Through out all of the time of man conflict after conflict has condemned us... Damned us..."

Another momentary pause and a few breaths.

"I watched as The Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. When The Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. When The Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine. When The Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. I am, but a humble rider... But I tell you now that I am not only that... I am also a man... A man you idiotic, bastardize sheep know very well... I have spent the last fourteen years of my life sacrificing, bleeding, and damn near killing myself for this business... Fourteen years of proving that I am the best in the world... Fourteen years of being the support beam for EVERY company I have been in... Fourteen years of not being giving my due respect or recognition while being held down and passed over... Fourteen years of trying to save this business from becoming a mockery because how much I loved it... Now after fourteen years of sacrifices... All I want to see is EVERY wrestling promotion... EVERY so called professional wrestler set ablaze and burnt to ashes... I couldn't save professional wrestling... BUT God as my witness I will be one of the ones to destroy it..."

TBC
Back to top Go down
Project Rebirth
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:50 pm

The One Man Death Squad looks at his company with a wary eye. Trying to determine hwo he is as he rides down on the bike. Chris Pyro looks at the man, keeping close eye for any sudden movements. As the man speaks, Pyro's eyes open, realizing who it is. Once the new comer has finished his speech, the Black Spider lifted his own mic up.

Pyro:
I was about to ask who in the hell you were riding out here interrupting me. But the moment you opened that mouth of yours, I knew exactly who you were.

Chris walks around the ring for a moment, gathering his thoughts.

Pyro:
Sebastian. Michael. Raye. I know how you feel about the rest of your name so I will leave it right there. Why is it that no matter where I go, you follow? Wasn't it enough that I kidnapped and abused your kids. How about vandalizing your home, putting a smile on that face of your dear old dead mommy of yours? I know that wonderful mural had some work done. I know I had some mommy issues, but you were borderline Norman Bates.

The grin on Pyro's mask is truly reflecting the mindset of the Demon with a Smile. Reminding the One Man Militia of their rather tumultuous past.

Pyro:
Here to finish the job? Finally get rid of me and let the infection of XWA grow and fester, getting worse as time goes on? Because I know you have not recovered full from the last time we met. I don't care what excuse you have, I'll gladly beat your ass again!
Back to top Go down
SM Raye
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:14 pm

The man of many names looks at his old rival with a smirk growing on his face. As Pyro finishes SM holds up a hand.

"Easy Chris... Easy... I am not here to fight you... THOUGH I have to admit I remember our last encounter QUITE vividly."

Raye lifts the jeans to show the knee brace he is now sporting as evidence.

"I was merely listening to what you had to say and cannot help noticing that it is the same things that I have been saying for the last few years."

Those baby blues stay locked on his in ring companion as he stops and licks his lips.

"It is NOT just XWA that is festering Chris... We saw it in EVPW... GHW... I saw it in WEW, CWF, FWA... Hell it would just be easier to say I seen it EVERYWHERE I have been... EVERY COMPANY... EVERY PROMOTER these days does same fucking thing... They sign guys like you and me and promise us the world... They promise us the recognition we deserve... The prestige we are entitled for our years in this business... And then what do they do? They shove us to the bottom of the hamper... Yes they stick us under that pair of shitty underwear deep within the darkest recesses of their dirty clothes... While at the same time they take these guys that they can shove down the fans throats as the ultimate underdog or as some kind of flash in the pan mother fucker and pushing them toward the glory we deserve... I said it before Chris... I wanted to save this business from what it is becoming, but it is TOO far gone... The way I say it Chris we have a common goal. So here's what I say... We either put the past behind us and work together to get OUR wrestling back... Or you can continue to be the Women's Champion's lil joke puppet. What do you say?"

TBC: Finish it off Bro
Back to top Go down
Project Rebirth
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:46 pm

The Demon with the Smile looks at his old rival, listening intently on what he has to say. A light seemingly switches on as the speech ends, though a look of annoyance crosses his face.

Pyro:
I'd be careful who you mock, gimp. But you have a good point. I was blinded before to EVPW and my love for that company that I refused to see it. Wrestling is dying. There is twenty, almost thirty, years experience between us. We have fought tooth and nail to be the best. It was you and me at the SCW Deathmatch that tore that roof down. It was our passion... Our hatred of one another that gave that company highlights it had lost for years. Now we are here, in XWA. And here we are, witnessing the same virus that infected all of the past companies we've been a part of. And you're right. It's time for a change.

Chris Pyro turns and stands to the side of SM Raye. Gone is the animosity between them. Gone is the hatred the two had. Now, Chris Pyro and SM Raye are standing side by side, a united front.

Pyro:
XWA, be warned. Hell has come to your shore, and we will bring this company to it's knees. It's a revolution like that has never been seen before, and we are the leaders.

EOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Death reaches all"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1