HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto"   PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto" EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 am

DUE: Saturday, March 15th at 11:59PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Project Rebirth
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto"   PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto" EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Vendetta returns after a commercial break. Fans file back after a trip to concessions as the arena dims down. Over the PA System, “Special Op” by Jim Johnson begins.

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

The militaristic theme continues to pound through the arena as the camera focuses on the stage. After moments pass, and no signs of anyone coming out, fan reactions draw the camera man's attention. The man follows the sound when he sees a new star jump over the barricade wearing black combat boots, black cargo pants, a long sleeved underarmour shirt with flack jacket and leather gloves. The man looks around the arena, a look of distaste as he marches up the ring steps. The man grabs the top rope, launching himself over the cable and into the ring. Knowledgeable fans begin to boo him, recognizing him from his past as others follow suit so they feel like they're part of the show. The man grabs the mic and looks out to the fans.

Pyro:
For ten years, I have been working my ass off in this business. For ten years I have fought and clawed for everything in this business. The blood, sweat and tears have broken my soul more than once. My former employer chose not to heed my warnings. I predicted the destruction of companies, to see it succeed time and time again. Now I am here. And I see potential. Another potential failure. Fans who will pay to see a men make fools of themselves. For divas who would rather flirt their way to the top than prove themselves.

The militant looks around the arena as fans either boo him for degrading their company.

Pyro:
I am the One Man Death Squad. I am Chris Pyro. I am tired of what wrestling has become. Company after company I have seen fall. Company after company I have seen rot from within. Now I am here. The Harbinger of Destruction as I have been the one to cause collapses of wrestling empires! The man who has infected companies. I am here. In Xtreme Wrestling Association to burn this place to the ground, like the rest. To wage a one man war against this company. Empires rise, and empires fall. You look through history and you see how one man can change the course of history. Spartacus, Tokugawa, Robespierre, Napoleon. Men who have single handedly taken history by the throats. Their countries by the throat and strangled them into submission. That is why I am here. That is why I will tear down XWA. All your little champions. All your legends will bow down to my feet, trampled underfoot. A change is coming to XWA, and I am a catalyst to it.

Pyro grabs the camera and brings it in close. A silent rage easily noticeable in his eyes.

Pyro:
Xtreme Wrestling Association you have been warned. War is at your door step. Death is here. Are you ready die for the cause?

The One Man Death Squad drops the mic as his music hits again, leaving the same way he came.

(OOC: Not one of my better promos, but as I get used to what I plan on doing with Pyro and get into storylines, it will improve.)
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Chris Pyro "Manifesto"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1