HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum" EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:57 am

DUE: Saturday November 22nd, 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Project Rebirth
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum"   PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum" EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:11 pm

(This song playing in the background )

Cameras creep through an abandoned and run down hall. From the darkness, screams can be heard with maniacal laughter. The camera jerks at the man behind it jumps as a hand reaches from a barred door. The camera turns to see a person with their mouth covered by a metal cage mask. The man reaches frantically as if something is about to get him. A voice rips through the darkness making the cameraman jump.

Voice in the darkness:
Beautiful isn't it? The madness that hides in all of us on such display. For years we locked away those we considered mad, for what? You see, the world is a mad place. Twisted with the curse of mankind infesting this rotten world to the core.

The cameraman keeps moving, tracking the voice down. More men reach from behind bars, their faces disfigured with Glasgow  smiles, and scars.

Voice:
Can't you see? These men have been freed from the confines of this world. I fought my madness several times, trying to fit into this world. Time and again I wanted to fit in, hiding the smile. Not one soul on this earth has seen the horrors I have. Being locked away, hidden from society for horrors that it creates itself. I am done fighting. I have given in fully. A nightmare awaits, as the world awakens to it's own reality.

A black gloved hand reaches from the shadows, pulling the camera towards a cell, as a man with his face half hidden in a ninja style mask with a smeared smile on it glares back into the camera.

Voice:
The Dark Jester is back, and what awaits you all at XWA will leave you with scars beyond what you could have imagined.

The Dark Jester pushes the cameraman to the ground before disappearing into the darkness. As the cameraman works his way back to his feet, in the corner of the camera can be seen a small child, wearing a purple dress suit with a burlap sack over their head. The burlap sack has eyes and a grin cut into it and the child begins to sing the itsy bitsy spider, more children begin to walk out, dressed in a similar fashion and join in the haunting choir. The cameraman scurries backwards, and as he turns a little girl stands in front of him. The girl looks up at him, dressed in a nice church dress.

Girl:
Won't you stay and play with us?

Maniacal laughter tears through the halls again as the screaming inmates at the asylum gets louder. The cameraman turns to see all the children have disappeared. The camera is dropped as the man behind it turns around into the Dark Jester.

Dark Jester:
You didn't answer that poor little girl. All she wanted was to play with you. Such poor manners. You'll have to learn how to play.

The Dark Jester grabs the man and forces him into one of the cells, as the masked children reappear. They remove the burlap sacks to reveal disfigured faces, all moving into the cell singing more nursery rhymes as the man begins to scream.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Chris Pyro - "Wisdom From The Asylum"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1