HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon"   PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 am

Due: Saturday, March 8th at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" FJBloTX
PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon"   PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 pm

PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon" Hqdefault

As Vendetta comes back from a commercial break we find the reigning Women's Champion and Mountain Dew spokeswoman, Wolverina, standing dead center of the squared hell. Her body is adorned with yellow wrestling shorts that hug her nice and tight and a matching yellow wrestling top. Black boots, black elbow pads, black kneepads and of course her beautiful championship title belt complete her attire, which means she is already geared up and ready to go tonight. Her smile is spread wide and far as always and she waves to the four directions of her fans before procuring a mic from a nearby ring helper, the fans cheering her vociferously.

:Ted Cedar:
Fans welcome back to Vendetta. We have no idea what is going on here. Wolverina came out unannounced and uninvited a few moments ago. She is scheduled for in ring action a little later tonight but that is it.

:Joey Miles:
This is what happens when you give a woman too much gold and power. They let it go to their heads and they think they can do whatever they want. Just because you beat up our former GM's girlfriend doesn't mean you took the keys to the castle, Miss Wolfle Wolf she bitch!

:Wolverina:
I HAVE EXORCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISED THE DEMON! My Queendom..... is clear.

She proclaims such in same body language and voice seen in video above, and the crowd laughs and cheers merrily to her.

That demon being Lumber Jill, as you all know. That being said, all joking aside for a moment, I want to apologize. Not to Jill, but to my fans, namely the young ones who hopefully were already in bed fast asleep when my actions against Jill were made known. I'm not proud of myself or the measures I took to enact due comeuppance upon her. I preach against evil but unfortunately every so often, oh so rarely, evil is necessary to eradicate the wickedest of all wicked's, which Lumber Jill certainly was. The silver lining to all of this is that I've found out from very reliable sources, whom overheard Dweddle Dee and Dweedle Dumb aka Big Jim and Cletus conversing, that Lumber Jill was “broken to bits” over what happened to her at my macabre working hands and has done “went and skipped town”. Loose translation: Jill tucked her tail between her legs and ran away. She isn't coming back. I exposed her then I broke her. And THANK GOD we don't have to deal with her anymore!

The crowd erupts into cheers and hug one another amid hearing the good news of Jill's demise. Wolfie lets the fans enjoy the moment with her before she raises the mic to her luscious lips again.

Now, moving forward, we finally have an opponent for my Women's Championship who isn't a few fries, a toy, the paper bag, and burger shy of a Happy Meal like Jill was. This girl I'm talking about isn't bat shit crazy. Yeah, she's a bit moody, possibly depressed and a little on the gothy side, but when that bell rings she can bring it like no other. That girl is Elektra. Finally I can stand across the ring from someone and actually have a wrestling match without getting ambushed before the match or bludgeoned with weapons. Elektra, if you are not too busy cutting yourself back there, listen up. We're getting our match on at Chain Reaction. I'm studying your every move. You better be doing the same, because if not, you're in for a long and disappointing night come March 23rd (or whatever the PPV date is lol). May the best woman win, and God willing that will be me.

The People's Princess lowers the mic and proceeds to meander around a little bit, allowing the fans to get their cheers and catcalls in as she mulls over her thoughts and returns to the scene at hand.

As for tonight, I've already got my gear on and ready to throw down with a spry young lady by the name of Nicole Johnson. She and I are going to tear this place apart. I like this chick. She and I have a few things in common. You, the fans, our lifeblood, love what we do and cheer us to the high heavens. Nicole and I also have defeated Kaylenna Parks, which is no easy feat. It's a match made in heaven. So the way I see it, since I'm already down here all suited up, now is as good a time as any to get our shindig started.

The fans love it and start to cheer wildly in support of an epic encounter between two hot dynamos. Wolfie tosses the mic away and commences some warm up stretches as she waits her opponent.

Why is she still in the damn ring? She doesn't own this company. This is a program. She just threw everything off now!

Oh you better believe this is gonna ruffle some feathers back there, but I say hell with it let the gals fight.

And what is up with the Lumber Jill info? Can you confirm any of it? You been holding out on me?

I haven't the foggiest about Jill. This is the first I've heard of it as well. I'd say there's some truth to it though. I don't think anybody could bounce back from a physical and mental decimation of the degree Jill sustained.

End Segment (will continue this on in my actual match post)

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Wolverina "I have exorcised the demon"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1