HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? Empty
PostSubject: How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?   How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:22 am

What do you people think would attract more teams to XWA?
What do you people think would attract more females to XWA?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?   How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:21 am

Remember when someone suggested in the old site that there should be a tag team tournament with one character paired randomly to another. It sounds promising but I'm not sure if it'll work.

As for the divas division, I'd suggest some of the guys dual-task and also make a female character. But that'll be a hassle for the others so I'm not sure if they'll like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?   How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:23 am

I suspect a lot of no-shows with that idea, although it's an OK idea.

I am not a fan of people having multiple characters. I put up with it, but I'd like to get actual female fedders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?   How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 am

1) Advertise Like Digg
2) Spam like Digg
3) Have a non-busy schedule like Digg

Seriously tho --- For the tag team thing --- Have a tournament and not only that, but have the teams be part of team storylines...The Tag Team Champs are in two separate storylines. They're like Dean Ambrose holding the US Title..if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?   How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:24 am

We did tge tag team tournament when I was GM...didn't really turn out well tbh. People just need to create more stables as it's WAY more fun to be in a team than it is on your own. You have more characters to work off then, hence why I am usually in one.

Divas wise, that I have no idea on. XWA went through a unique couple of years where they managed to get a lot of actual female fedders in. Ever since then, it's been a division that's made of of secondary characters from us lot. I too have always preferred there to be actual females fedders rather than just the guys making divas...

I guess half the answer is advertising, I dunno'... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?   How do we get more tag teams and female fedders? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do we get more tag teams and female fedders?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1