HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 XWA Fedders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:58 am

Rank the top 5 CURRENT XWA fedders, based on what you've read from them, not what others have said. Don't include yourself in the rankings.

Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:01 pm

1. Rob
2. Vlad
3. Snoopz
4. Ace
5. Raze

Note: This is based on the amount I've read.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 pm

1. Danny Diamond
2. Rob Chapman
3. Maddox Paine
4. Riley Williamson
5. Azrael

For the record, there's quite a few stars I simply haven't read anything from, but have heard big things about. Ace Andrews, Rellim and Jhalc come to mind there. Meth, I know you to be incredible, but just haven't seen that really put forward here in XWA yet. Sorry and I know you've been busy as shit, man.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 pm

1.) Rob - One of the single greatest fedders I have ever had the privilege of working with. Absolutely amazing in all aspects of eFedding. His descriptions are some of the best I've seen. His action is always entertaining and unique. His promo work is incredible. Not a bad thing I can say about his ability. Hell, he beat me in my very best match, which I put in more effort than I have any other.

2.) Mick - I picked him to win over Rob once, but I don't feel that was Rob's best, despite it being very good. The fact that he even managed to beat Rob, though, speaks wonders for him. He's another one with absolutely beautiful descriptions, some of the best like Rob. I really hope I get the chance to work with him in the near future, for a feud or at least a single match.

3.) Razor - He's good. Really good. There's a reason he won the World Heavyweight Championship in that triple threat against me and Chilly. I used to think of him as a upper midcarder, but in the past few months, he's turned that around and made me look at him as a solid main eventer.

4.) Ace - One of the best fedders to come out of Australia since Mike. When he's on, he's definitely on. Not much else I can say. The dude is a great fedder.

5.) Storey - Although his match last week wasn't as good as I would've hoped, he did just return. Plus, I think he's still used to the turn-based style of eFedding. But, when he puts out a good effort, he can be do amazing things. One of the best I've ever faced. He was the second longest reigning 2WWF World Champion, after all.

I haven't read much from guys like Dante, Vlad, etc., but I've heard good things. Based on what I've seen, though, this is my list.

Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 pm

1. Senor$noopz - Danny Diamond
2. Mick - DC Hennig
3. Ace - As half the roster
4. Razor - Maddox Paine
5. Vladimir - Vladimir Strife

I haven't seen Storey's return match, but I know that if he wanted to / had the time, he could easily get to the top of my list. Decepitos is also an honourable mention. He needs to keep working on his description, but he's got a killer character that I really enjoy and is improving all the time. I feel bad because I haven't seen much from a lot of the other people being listed like Riley Williamson, Dante, & Meth, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to read stuff on XWA lately. Hell, I've barely had time to write in XWA lately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:02 am

In no particular order:

Razor
Ace
Mick
Snoopz
Hitman Alex
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 am

Snoopz, Rob, and Razor are the best fedders currently here IMO (Haven't read the works of people that do get mentioned a lot like Mick, Ace, Vlad etc.)

Fuck lists! The things I hate mosts are 
1.) Lists
2.) Irony

Oh wait.... Fuck Funny
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:25 am

At the moment, perhaps it's Rob... BUT I CAN BEAT YOU ALL WHEN I'M MOTIVATED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 XWA Fedders   Top 5 XWA Fedders Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 XWA Fedders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1