HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 am

Quote :

Last week PWMania.com posted a letter from F4Wonline.com that a WWE talent asked them to publish in their weekly newsletter. This week a WWE employee, who obviously asked to remain anonymous, asked them to publish the following letter. It contains graphic language:

“Honestly, Punk is being a little bitch. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He’s a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing. Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he’s just been difficult. There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, ‘I need a weekend off to go to UFC.’ I really and fully believe he’s a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it’s getting to him—He’s just been such a dick lately. That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little bitch AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a ‘pipe bomb’ interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn’t dating Punk? Punk really doesn’t want to be the face of the company. That’s BS. I hate hearing that shit. He says he does but this isn’t ROH or OVW. He would bitch so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday. No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he’s fucking over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is fucking him over. And I’m not defending Vince or HHH. Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn’t as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends.”

(Source: F4Wonline.com)

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/anonymous-letter-from-wwe-employee-says-cm-punk-has-been-jealous-of-daniel-bryan#ixzz2sjuFmUOq

Anyone wanna take a guess at who this could be?
Back to top Go down

Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

Ziggler I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:46 am

Miz.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Probably someone on the creative team or road agent.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:39 pm

I could see it being the Bella Bryan is fucking too.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 pm

^ I was getting a vibe it was one of the Bellas, it'd make sense for it to be Brie (the one Bryan's dating).

Or of course, this could be all BS and was just written by a bored blogger.

Nonetheless, CM Punk > Daniel Bryan. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 pm

The Bellas werent around when he was doing his 2011 run. This letter suggests it was someone that was there as that angle was happening.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 pm

*or a bored blogger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Because a blogger would know what goes on backstage
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Nothing in this message specifies any special backstage occurrences that only a backstage worker could know.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:32 pm

It's Vince I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Its the anonymous RAW General Manager. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Jamie Noble. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:53 am

Eugene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:48 am

Just Joe
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 am

I was serious. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 pm

I bet this letter fake, just written by some random ass person. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan    Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan   Empty

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Letter From WWE Employee Says CM Punk Has Been Jealous Of Daniel Bryan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1