HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

NoDQ.com > WWE > CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family
Posted by Steve Carrier on 11/01/2013 at 09:12 AM

- The original script for Monday's RAW reset had Daniel Bryan and CM Punk going at it with The Shield, instead of The Wyatt Family.

WWE officials felt that they needed to pump up The Wyatt Family to get more out of them, and give Bray Wyatt something big because they are high on his character. There's a feeling that WWE went the wrong way with Bray and needed to go back so they put him in a competitive situation with Punk and Bryan to help get him over.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Looks to be a good feud! Bryan and Punk becoming a tag-team based off of D-Bryan's old nickname "G.O.A.T", which stands for "Greatest. Of. All. Time.".
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:40 pm

I don't want Punk and Bryan to be a tag team..

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Well fuck you, then! Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:00 pm

They need to be singles, and focus on that. Daniel Bryan was great with Kane though.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Two epic singles competitors....as a TAG-TEAM! You don't wanna see that?! It's like Kings of Wrestling all over again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm

For one, the promos between Wyatt and Punk are going to be insane plus they can all wrestle. I really dont want to see Bryan feud with the Shield again because hes done nothing but face them all year in his side feud
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm going to agree with Razor. Only because WWE is missing the chance to elevate someone in the mid-card by throwing two main eventers together.

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Bryan has surpassed the mid-card already. Punk has obviously done so, as well. They're using two guys already considered main event level to push the Wyatt Family, who are still relatively new to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Bryan should really be trying to get back into the title picture. Not playing around with Punk and The Wyatts.

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Bryan will be thrown back into the title picture again soon, for now, its time for someone else to challenge the Authority.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Randy Orton vs. Big Show? Tired 

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Cant really do Orton/Bryan forever, people will start to get tired of the same thing and call for something new
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

I can't take 6 more weeks of that shit. It really should be Big Show vs. Triple H.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 am

Good on em for pushing The Wyatts. Plus with Bryan and Punk teaming up, we could see a Bryan vs Punk WM match!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 am

I love that CM Punk and Daniel Bryan have teamed up.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 am

broski you're an idiot lol

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 am

like why do we even let you post here lol

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family   CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Feuding with The Wyatt Family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1