Since Quitting WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:41 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Your brain has the ability to supply your body with drugs. Adrenaline and whatnot. Don't know how far you guys wanna take this Funny

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:12 am

Razor wrote:
I think he's drunk.
ROFL!

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:14 am

Anyway, my opinion hasn't really changed on CM Punk but it was unprofessional for sure. I do think Punk will definitely be the one to regret it, though.

WrestleFanatic Sam Nash
Jobber
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 pm

I love Punk, but it's going to be a rude awakening when he realizes the WWE can move along just fine without him. I think that is the point they are trying to make instead of giving into his demands like last time.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Agreed. I love Punk, but logically, he's the one losing here. WWE still have Daniel Bryan and Ziggler to pander to the same crowd that chants for Punk.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Why is Punk losing? Maybe Punk doesn't need WWE's money. That would be like saying Styles was losing when he decided he wouldn't resign with TNA.

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Vanilla Pepsi is the shit
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Dead wrote:
Vanilla Pepsi is the shit

I don't get that kinda soda here fuck off

Sad

OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 pm

What about cherry dr pepper
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Because WWE paid Punk a LOT more than TNA paid AJ. WWE will move on just the same, Punk won't.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:40 pm

To be honest I didn't think that between the wwe and punk would end up like this
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 am

SXS was developed by a bunch of teenagers back in the day when punk music was on the rise because most bands, including some of the teenagers previously mentioned, played in bars where alcohol was consumed.  To avoid underage drinking problems, the kids would have to have an X drawn on one had to symbolize they were underage.  It was taken to a point that they should all simply abstain from drinking at all, or smoking, or anything.

Caffeine by definition is a drug, but it's not what SXS was developed to be against.  SXS is simply put, to keep kids of drugs that are damaging to you, as well as keeping you from drinking your life away.  Most people who are part of it, simply use it today simply do so as a statement to make sure people know this was the choice they made.  I don't have to be StraightEdge to not drink or do drugs, but if people know I am, it puts the idea/pressure to keep up with the choice.  It's also a good way to tell people to fuck off when they try to get you to do either/or.  Thus, drinking things like soda/energy drinks isn't against SXS, some people simply choose to stick to a stricter definition of "drug-free"
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 am

Yeah That
Before I started drinking and what-not, I used to always just say I was Edge (which I technically was, though I never classified myself as part of the group.) and people would stop bugging me about it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Drink drink drink
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Says the guy who can't drink more than a red bull.  

Closer to the point of this thread though, no my opinion hasn't changed.  Largely because I barely follow WWE or any promotion at the moment.  So I don't feel cheated, the last time I paid money or spent time towards wrestling, he performed.  So I have no complaints.  Besides that, he wrestled the PPV, while he may have contract left, I'm sure both sides are aware of how things are going to work.  WORK or not, he's made a choice, but he at least did it at a time where WWE wasn't fucked because of it.
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Red bull is to much caffeine for me. But unless u want me to end up end a hospital more Thant just a red bull or more....fine by me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Since Quitting WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3