HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since Quitting WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 pm

thought is was a personal choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 pm

I haven't lost much respect for Punk. He is not making a statement by quitting the WWE, that he was mad that DB or some other 24/7 guy isn't main eventing WM. This isn't a statement for the fans. He quit, he walked out on an agreement, he walked out on his fans. It's because Punk wasn't getting what punk wants. I respect him for getting pissed about it, I would too. Ego respect ego. However he didn't wait for his contract to end...he took his ball and went home. He gave all his fans and the WWE the middle finger because he isn't getting what he wants.

Last edited by Alexander Anderson on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:17 pm

I would respect him if he had said, "my body can't hold up" or "I don't like the way I'm being booked" or whatever ... and given them a couple of weeks to write him out of whatever angles were planned.

To walk like he did is unprofessional. It's a hissy fit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:19 pm

I agree @Pat & Bull.

Very unprofessional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Also saying that he quit for Daniel Bryan is full of BS. People got onto Cena when he try to get a cheap pop for saying he is behind Daniel Bryan. Punk just did the same fucking thing here. Oh btw if he was, why did he leave his best friends to a pack of backstage Wolves. What a friend.
Back to top Go down
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash
Jobber
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:17 pm

CM Punk is one of my favorite wrestlers, but it seems like he has developed this sort of "my way or the highway" attitude, and that really isn't fair to anyone else backstage. If this guy wants 100% creative control of his career he is in the wrong wrestling promotion.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Bull, please learn what sxs means. Funny Being Straight-Edge doesn't mean you can't drink caffeine. Some of the more hardcore sxs members opt for that but it's not necessary. For example, Ruro drunks tons of energy drinks and he's Straight-Edge.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Macklewhore wrote:
No...it isn't. Being straight edge means you don't do drugs, you don't drink alcohol, and you don't have promiscuous sex. Drinking coffee is a choice. Some choose not to. Ian Mackaye [Minor Threat] did his best to not consume anything that would alter his mindset - caffeine, aspirin, etc - but it doesn't count against anything if you choose to do it because it's not a drug & it's not alchol.

Caffeine is technically a drug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Doesnt count by REAL sxs standards. Not having sex isn't looked down upon either. Vaping is also up for debate, due to the fact that nicotine alone is pretty much just caffeine.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

It doesnt change the fact that it is, indeed, a drug.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Dead wrote:
Macklewhore wrote:
No...it isn't. Being straight edge means you don't do drugs, you don't drink alcohol, and you don't have promiscuous sex. Drinking coffee is a choice. Some choose not to. Ian Mackaye [Minor Threat] did his best to not consume anything that would alter his mindset - caffeine, aspirin, etc - but it doesn't count against anything if you choose to do it because it's not a drug & it's not alchol.

And I also said some choose to refrain from drinking it. Like some over the counter/prescription medicines, caffeine is not categorized into the "stay away" category. It's a choice but it's not frowned upon if one chooses to do it.

Punk even has a Pepsi (a drink that contains caffeine) tattoo for ffs. face palm
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Once again, I refer to Ruro and his energy drinking ways. walk

Also, though I am no longer sxs, I used to be up until my Sophomore/Junior year of HS, and I drank coffee before that.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Macklewhore wrote:
Dead wrote:
Macklewhore wrote:

And I also said some choose to refrain from drinking it. Like some over the counter/prescription medicines, caffeine is not categorized into the "stay away" category. It's  a choice but it's not frowned upon if one chooses to do it.

Punk even has a Pepsi (a drink that contains caffeine) tattoo for ffs. face palm

Diet Pepsi
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:45 pm

I don't get it. Both diet & non-diet Pepsi have caffeine found in them. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:01 pm

caffeine free Diet Pepsi
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:13 pm

OK, not sure of your point still though. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Diet Pepsi Blue
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Coke Zero Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:22 pm

I think he's drunk.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:23 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Crystal pepsi
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:27 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Strawberry YooHoo
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:36 pm

moonshine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:40 pm

sshhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Quitting WWE   Since Quitting WWE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Since Quitting WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next