HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The Ninja
Jobber

Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader Empty
PostSubject: Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader   Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Crime Fighting

The Ninja stands a top a roof on the dark night

Voice over The Ninja:
        Morality. Some of us actually have it, others need a reason religion, fear, family, job security.
       Being a hero is overrated as much as it is rewarding. I don’t wear a white hat, I just look like it.
       I was sick of being just a competitor, that was my break from the world, a small stereotypical looking Asian kid by day, a martial arts prodigy by night but I wanted more and needed more. Now I’ve been involved in the pro wrestling business for 14 years, I grew up a fan but I never wanted to be champion, or the face of the corporate company, I just wanted to defeat all the bad guys, not only defeat them but end their career and make them fear for their life. But how does a guy my stature do that? You ask, I’ll show you.

the camera pans down to a trio of thugs attacking a young women and The Ninja executes a 450 flip and lands a dragonrana on one of the thugs flinging him and sending him flying face first into the wall and falling down.

The Ninja then rises with an inverted somersault and executes a split legged leap frog kicking the other two one on each side then kips up and executes a front dropkick hitting each one with a foot and he rises with a kip up then executes a back kick to the leader, he attacked first doubling him over with the mule kick to the stomach he then takes out one of the lackeys with a front boot but his foot his caught and he is pushed back and he back flips over the main leader and shoves him into the persistent partner and takes him out with a final move, jumping and rebounding off the wall connecting a superman punch and does the same wall attack maneuver to the leader with a  spinning swinging DDT!

He winks at the woman watching in awe and he smirks devilishly then throws a smoke bomb down and disappears. The smoke rises and spells out " The Way of The Ninja"
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader   Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Moved to XWA Universe because you didn't request this -- and as best I can tell you're not on the Vendetta roster. Maybe you were shooting for something on 2WWF? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

Vignette # 1: Crime fighting crusader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1