HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIGNETTE 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Voice over:
All I've ever wanted to be was a professional wrestler. 14 years ago I was a skinny pale kid from a poor but hard working family of lumberjacks. I grew up idolizing the likes of Bret Hart, On the night of my highschool graduation I drove myself from Aberdeen Washington to Texas to train with Shawn Michaels. I went onto the indies and managed to build a solid reputation but WWE never invested full interest in me but I met William Regal and he told me to working and not try to get WWE, he continued to give me tips. People like to dispute over who really taught me HBK or Regal but the fact is everyone who has contributed to training me or giving me tips has helped with a different aspect. I never expected to get this far, I was just a pale twig in burgondy trunks. I never had a chip on my shoulder but I always had a passion. Even through the all the injuries the shoulder tearings, the detached retina and my family yelling and yelling at me " You can't do this Bryan" and I was feeling really down about it.

So I went and visited my dad who is really wise and we discussed that I could go back to school get a degree or work in the mill but as he went to make me a tuna sandwhich he turned to me and said " but this is the life that you wanted" and he was right. Despite all the injuries, the toll it takes on your body and being away from your family I've always loved wrestling, the feel of the crowd, the PPV events, this is the only thing I want to do with my life.

I made to WWE in 2010 and my career was an uphill battle but I made it to the top as world heavyweight champion, United Champion and multiple time WWE champion. I've tapped out Randy Orton, I've defeated John Cena cleanly at Summerslam. I've left my mark and all that's left is to go and spread my wisdom and also I can't rid of the wrestling itch.

Back to top Go down

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm

You don't post that here. Funny

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

And you can't be a real wrestler. Funny
Back to top Go down

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:24 pm

TJ wrote:
And you can't be a real wrestler. Funny
It seems like Razor gave him permission...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Wow you guys are sooooo helpful. Looking at those comments I can't understand why new members never stick around. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

sorry dudes, just tell me to post my rps and I'll do that, no big deal
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

VIGNETTE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIGNETTE 1   VIGNETTE 1 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:47 pm