HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals Empty
PostSubject: The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals   The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 am

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals   The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 am

The only things of apparent relevance in the video are the Switch Blades and the book title "American Star." As a nerd, I checked to see if any of the crossed-out text was meaningful. It isn't. (Unless this is about Primo and Epico.)

American Star is about two star-crossed lovers who, despite success in their individuals goals in life, yearn for one another. Given the crossed out text doesn't mean anything, I think there is a good chance the book doesn't actually matter and they picked it randomly or for the title alone.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals   The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 am

Names being thrown around as possibilities:

Sami Callihan (The Switch-Blades)

Jay White (He's their biggest future star on excursion)

Yoshi-Tatsu (He's done a joker gimmick and a "World Famous"/American Star type gimmick)
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals   The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:02 am

Eeyen wrote:
The only things of apparent relevance in the video are the Switch Blades and the book title "American Star." As a nerd, I checked to see if any of the crossed-out text was meaningful. It isn't. (Unless this is about Primo and Epico.)

American Star is about two star-crossed lovers who, despite success in their individuals goals in life, yearn for one another. Given the crossed out text doesn't mean anything, I think there is a good chance the book doesn't actually matter and they picked it randomly or for the title alone.

Golden Lovers. Fucking Confirmed.

I say it's Jay White. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals   The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vignette shown at the G1 27 Finals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1