HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber given arraignment date

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber given arraignment date Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber given arraignment date   Justin Bieber given arraignment date EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Justin Bieber is to be arraigned on February 14.
The 19-year-old singer has been called to appear in front of the judge next month after he was arrested last week for driving under the influence (DUI), driving with an expired license and resisting arrest in Miami.

A source told the MailOnline: ''Justin will be arraigned on February 14 at 9 am. He will have to meet with judge William Altfield. There is already a courtroom assigned to his case.''
The troubled star already has lawyer Roy Black working on his behalf and he is expected to be present during the arraignment as well.

Despite being issued a court date, the 'Beauty and A Beat' hitmaker didn't let his legal woes bother him as he took his new rumoured girlfriend Chantel Jeffries to Panama over the weekend for some downtime in the sun.

Meanwhile, as well as facing legal problems in Miami, Justin could also potentially face felony charges after an incident where one of his neighbours' homes was egged, causing $20,000 of damage. Officers for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department said they will soon be submitting evidence to the District Attorney, who will then decide whether to press charges.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber given arraignment date   Justin Bieber given arraignment date EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Depoooort hiiiiim.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber given arraignment date   Justin Bieber given arraignment date EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber given arraignment date   Justin Bieber given arraignment date EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Give him 100 years so he can never return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber given arraignment date   Justin Bieber given arraignment date Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber given arraignment date

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1