HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"   PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside" EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Due: Saturday, February 1st, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"   PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside" EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:47 am

“BE JEALOUS!”

“Let the Madness Begin” by Fozzy begins to boom throughout the arena, preceding the chorus of boos for the General Manager, Razor Xtreme! The fans explode with jeers, showing their complete dis-contempt of Y2X. Smoke covers the arena – literal smoke, mind you, not his arrogant COO little brother – as gold pyros blow downwards and upwards on stage, crossing paths in the middle. Razor Xtreme appears behind the smoke. And behind him, 4 armed men. All dressed in black SWAT uniforms with masks covering their faces and batons in their hands. Razor wears casual clothes, not even bothering to dress formally for his job. He chuckles as he marches down the ramp.

Laura Watts: “Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the General Manager of XWA... Razor... Xtreeeeeme!”

Ted Cedar: “And now a word from our oh-so-lovely General Manager...”

Joey Miles: “Why the bitter sarcasm Ted? I love this guy! And it's not just cause he got me my job back either. Lighten up tubs!”

Razor marches down the ramp and then up the steps. His security guards circle all four sides of the ring as he steps inside alone. He gets to the center of the ring as Laura Watts quickly hands him a microphone before making her way out of the ring, not wanting to get in the way of the less-than-normal manager of XWA! Razor's music dies out as he stands inside the middle of the ring and begins to speak...

“BOOOOOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme: “Ohhhh shuuuuuut up! This is starting to get old!”

This only receives an even louder “BOOOOOO!” to which he simply replies by shaking his head to the sides.

Razor Xtreme: “Anyway, ignoring that. I'd first like to start out explaining why I am out here with a brief apology. You see, last week, some poor-minded kid tried to get into my office and was assaulted by Maddox Paine... so I'd like to apologize to err... Nickle Generic, next time try knocking.”

The crowd once again boos the GM, not liking the way he's treating one of their favorite competitors.

Razor Xtreme: “But anyway, onto much bigger matters. You see, I like to think of myself as a good guy. I do a lot. I try to keep them happy in the back, I try to keep all you simple-minded nitwits out here happy...

Of course. “BOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme: “Hell, I even retired from in-ring competition so that I'd stop hogging the spotlight because it was obvious none of those lackeys in the back had half the talent I do and none of them could ever take me on!”

“But then I go online one day and I hear that some lunatic is talking crap? About ME? Out of all the people out there! I think you all know exactly who I'm talking about... that... Shade!”

“WOOOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme: “Yes, I dislike him too. I thought I fired him?! Why's he so bitter? Is it cause I forgot to send his last paycheck? I didn't think he deserved it, it's not like he did anything for me. But see. It doesn't end there. The nut goes on to insult me and my business simply because he's JEALOUS. That's the only explanation that I can think of. I mean, who wouldn't be?”

His tone gets a bit deeper as he says that last sentence.

Razor Xtreme: “So what I want to know is... if he has the audacity to go and call me out on the internet like some sort of woman, does he have the grapes to back it up in the ring, like a man?”

Some of the crowd cheers, wanting this match to happen.

Razor Xtreme: “But see, I don't think you clowns out here deserve it. No no no, this town isn't nearly good enough for a match with ME in it. You can all burn in hell for even thinking that! No no no. See, I retired from in ring competition on Vendetta. If he wants to face me... he can do it at Cyberslam!”

The crowd gives a confused mixed reaction. Partly because he attacked their hometown, but at the same time, this is a blockbuster announcement for Cyberslam!

Razor Xtreme: “Now, normally I'd decide my own stipulation. Hell, I'd never let you jokers vote on anything involving me! I've seen some of your posts on blogs, none of you are mentally fit to hold that kind of power! But in the spirit of Cyberslam, I will allow you crazies to vote for my stipulation! Now, being the General Manager, I can still decide the stipulations for you morons to vote for. So, let's not waste time...”

“For the first stipulation... I'm choosing a Steel Cage! You see, how else am I supposed to get my hands on that Shade guy without being sure he isn't going to cower out at the last second? No No No. In the steel deathtrap, he'll never be able to run! Not to mention I've been fairly lucky with my past few steel cage matches! Second off, we have the ever coveted Last Man Standing match! Because you see, what better way to know I've beaten the crap out of that nut than to keep him down for the 10 count? Much more secure than a 3 count, if you ask me! I'd like to know that I've taken him out for good! He won't be getting up, and that's a fact. Now, for the third and final match... I present the so longed for... [/b]Xtreme Rules[/b] match! Because as hardcore as this Shade guy thinks he is, he's going to get shut off when he realized that I am the most hardcore of the hardcore! I realize that sick bastard is already ejaculating at the idea of getting to use gruesome methods to try and hurt me... well know the feeling's mutual buddy. You haven't seen the worst of me just yet!”

Razor Xtreme: “So there you have it! Now all you spoiled kids get on your little mobile devices, you no life internet twats jump on your computers, and you go vote. Because it makes no difference to me what this match is, I will destroy that Shade regardless of the stipulation!”

Razor nods up and down nonchalantly.

Razor Xtreme: “Now, I'd like to address one more thing. Shade was also apparently mad because I... ruined his chance of finding out who... killed his daughter?”

Razor gets a disgusted look on his face.

Razor Xtreme: “Well, that is just too bad isn't it? You know what, if it'll make you feel better, we can always say that it was me! I know it'll make me feel better!”

The crowd begins to jeer loudly for the atrocious words spewing from the GM's mouth.

Razor Xtreme: “Or hell, maybe she killed herself! I know I would if I were related to you. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Once again, the crowd jeers for the GM. This time, he drops his microphone to the ground as he begins to laugh maniacally. He drops down and rolls out of the ring, his laughter stops but the chuckle on his face shows he's still content. Almost as if by queue, the four SWAT-team security guards leap around the Manager, protecting him from anyone who may try to attack him. He walks up the ramp as his theme begins to play once again.

Ted Cedar: “What a disgusting thing to say! The General Manager should be ashamed of his words!”

Joey Miles: “Not his fault. Shade shouldn't have been a dick.”

Razor walks up the ramp before stopping at the top. He turns around towards the arena one more time. He chuckles again before walking to the back, his music begins to fade away with the show matching, as it goes to commercials.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"   PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside" EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:41 pm

I liked it. But why is Shade coming off face-ish? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"   PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside" EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Anyone that faces Razor comes off as face-ish. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"   PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Razor Xtreme -- "A Shade In My Backside"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1